Start by marking “Unstoppable (Beachwood Bay, #5; The Callahans, #3)” as Want to Read:
Unstoppable (Beachwood Bay, #5; The Callahans, #3)

Unstoppable

(Beachwood Bay #5)

A secret scar…
Tegan Callahan has sworn off bad boys for good. Growing up on tour with her rock star brother, she knows first-hand the damage they can do. She’s looking for a nice, safe, stable guy – until a chance encounter with a devastatingly sexy stranger makes her question everything she thought she wanted.

A troubled soul…

Ryland James arrives in Beachwood Bay on the ru
ebook
Published September 19th 2014 by Melody Grace

To ask other readers questions about Unstoppable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unstoppable

Jessi
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Because in the end, the most important second chance you'll ever have is the one you give yourself.

description

Tegan's story finally. We had a glimpse of her in Dex's story and I was excited to read her book. The love her life OD'd a year ago and Tegan's life has been unraveling since then. She partially blames for herself not being able to save Connor and is suffering from depression. She did some time in rehab after a failed suicide attempt and is now trying to get on with her life.

"I've been drifting
Bethany
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

I want to start off by thanking Melody Grace for giving me the opportunity to read Unstoppable early. The Beachwood Bay series is one of my favorite series. I adore all the characters and love that I am able to go along with them on their journey to find love.

Unstoppable follows Ryland James and Tegan Callahan; this would be book 2 in The Callahan’s direction of the Beachwood Bay series. Ryland or Ray Jay as some might remember him as from Unbroken, is the estrange brother of Emerson (
Melissa
4.5 nothing like Beachwood stars!

"Because in the end, the most important second chance you'll ever have is the one you give yourself"

Before I start...Ryland James

description

That man is just swoon!!! But I digress.

I expected Unstoppable to be a great read. Over five books into the series, it's safe to say I love Beachwood (and wouldn't mind at all falling in love there). Still, when I picked up Unstoppable, I was surprised by how much fun I had reading this story! Seriously, after Unbroken and Unafraid, thi
Brooke
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs
I received this ARC via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

The gist: Tegan lost her boyfriend and spiraled into a deep depression, landing herself in a posh rehab facility. She's in recovery now and she's looking for a quiet, stable life. Ryland has had a rough life and for the last few years, he's been working as hired muscle for a ruthless man. He wants out so he can return to his quiet hometown and live a peaceful, respectable life. When these two cross paths, sparks ignite. He's not
Maree Repa
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Second Chances

Five Amazing Stars

I was so excited to now read the fifth most wonderful book of, Beachwood Bay. Now to enjoy Tegan Callahan's new upcoming romance to enjoy. When she meets Ryland James who has escaped to Beachwood Bay himself. I thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful book.

Ryland who has been busy having fun playing games. Here working in Las Vegas was never was the best choice which I'd made. He just knew it just had to be the end. Until that one moment and he saw her. She was just so b
Chu
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

PURCHASE IT ►►► AMAZON

Rating: 4.5 Stars

I met Tegan in Dex’s story, and I must admit, she grew on me. Being the only girl in the family, her brother’s tends to be over protective of her. It didn’t help that she is about to start her life once again – a second chance. This time, she would live her life the way she wanted it – away from the limelight, away from the noises and just peace and quiet. Where else would she find solace, but in Beachwood Bay?

Ryland J
Karina Ramirez
Sep 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult, arc
3 Stars

This book was just okay in my opinion.
Tegan is the little sister to 3 immensely successful brothers, ones a CEO, ones a rock star, and the other an A-list movie star. Then there's Tegan … she got mixed up in a bad relationship and now she's sworn off men. At least bad boys, she wants someone stable and easy.

Instead she runs into Ryland of all people in Vegas, they share one kiss before she leaves and that's the end of that. Until the both happen to move to the same sleepy beach town o
Alisa
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for my honest review.
I absolutely love Melody Grace!! Her writing has always pulled me in from the first paragraph and that is no different with Unstoppable. I was so happy to see a book about Ryland. I had been wondering about him since Untouched was released.
Ryland and Tegan both battled demons. They were there for each other and didn't give up. The chemistry between them was HOT!! I also loved the whole alpha male side coming from Tegan's brothers! They truly care about h
Jen
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 COMPELLING, STEAMY STARS!!!

Melody Grace has done it again! Like the ones before it, "Unstoppable" has unforgettable characters and an equally captivating plot.

Although introduced in earlier books, you really get to know all about Tegan, little sister of Ash, Black and Dex Callahan. I was also happy get to know "Ray Jay" Teagan's bad boy turned small town mechanic who try as she might she can't get out of her mind...or her heart.

I loved how the relationship between Ryland and Tegan develops, e
Christine McAlister Falzarano
I received an Arc of this book. I love Beachwood Bay!! I've loved every book in the series, but Emerson has always been my favorite Beachwood Bad Boy. After reading this, little brother Ray Jay definitely gives him a run for his money!! I loved that Teagan was a strong women and not the oh poor me type that she could have been. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the Callahan bunch!!
Wendy Marcus
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story, although it wrapped up very quickly and a little too easily at the end.
Laurel
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoying this series of books. Although each book can be read as a standalone, it is nice to follow the series and get to know the recurring characters.
A good storyline, great characters, love, passion and some steamy scenes.
Kim
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, new-adult, reviewed
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

I feel like I've said this a time (or twenty) in the past, but I think I have to say it again. I freaking love Melody Grace's books. I love her characters and their stories. She has a way of writing good, believable romance with drama that never becomes too angsty. Unstoppable was a great addition to her Beachwood Bay series.

Unstoppable is the story of Tegan and Ryland. We've met Tegan, Dex Callahan's sister, previously in the series. She was spu
Lacey Black
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My Nook smoked and sizzled and practically burst into red-hot flames when I read this book! I don't know what it is about Melody's writing style, but I am addicted like a drug. Yes, reading Melody Grace books is my drug of choice.

Readers were introduced to Tegan and Ryland in previous Beachwood Bay books. Tegan is a Callahan, the sister to Dex. (Remember Dex and his rockstar hotness?) You found out about Tegan's past, but you really dive into it with Unstoppable.

Ryland is Emerson and Brit's brot
Margaret
Sep 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
But the truth is, there’s no ignoring our demons. We’re all broken, jaded, worn out by love gone wrong. We all carry the scars of a hundred battles, the mistakes we've made, the regrets we live with, every day.

They’re part of our stories, the things that make us who we are.

This was another great read by Melody Grace. She writes compelling characters who come to life on the page and make your heart smile and ache right along with them.

Tegan and Ryland are both scarred and hurt, but are looking f
Jai Brown
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Melody is such a gifted writer, bringing detail to life and pulling you instantly into the story. She walks a fine line effortlessly, providing enough detail to fill in the blanks without bogging down the story. Well done.
Desperate, painful moments brought tears to my eyes, and sweet, loving ones warmed my heart.
A wonderful read from beginning to end, Unstoppable took me on an emotional roller coaster ride.

The moment Ryland and Tegan meet for the first time is great, immediately sparks start f
DJ Sakata
My Rating

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

“People fail all the time, it’s what we’re made to do. We all have moments of fear and weakness, we all stumble on the rocks of bitter jealousy. There’s not a soul in the world who hasn’t been brought low at some point. What matters is what you do when you hit the bottom.”

“Slow and sweet, he kisses me with a tenderness that sends my head spinning. Honeyed kisses, he takes his time. I fall against him, down into his embrace, losing myself in the moment as it unfolds
Book Worms  United
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it

Amy
May 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

Melody Grace has done it again! This book was fantastic!

Unstoppable is Tegan and Ryland's story. A life changing event has caused Tegan to swear off bad boys for good. She knows from personal experience the draw they have and the damage that they can do. She decides that she needs to be with someone nice and safe, the complete opposite of what she's always known. Her idea seems like a good one until she meets Ryland. One chance encounter will have her questioning everythi
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
"There's not a soul in the world who hasn't been brought low at some point. What matters is what you do when you hit the bottom."

Powerful and emotional are the two words I would use to describe this book. Our two main characters share a bond of what impact guilt and the pain of losing a loved one can have on your life. They have both done all they can to help a loved one dealing with addiction, but in the end, knowing they cannot save their loved one. They carry the guilt that comes with this kn
Paula  Phillips
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Paying off his debt , Ryland James hopes to see the end of his past as he walks out the door in a club in Las Vegas but not before seeing a beautiful woman who seems to be his lucky charm. Teagan Callahan is not in the mood for losers and bad boys as she has her fix to last a lifetime so when Ryland comes into her sight , she knows she should stay away. They share a kiss but that's it and go their separate ways , though over the next couple of days they can't help but think about the other. Ryl ...more
Nancy
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow this was my first book by Melody Grace, but it certainly won’t be my last.

Ryland is such a sweet man who really has been dealt an awful hand in life. When the story starts he is on the mend and has decided to move back home to be with his family. He thinks he has finally paid his debt and can have a fresh start with his brother and sister and get back to a normal life. When he meets Tegan he really starts to believe he might actually get his chance at the happiness that surrounds him. Unfor
Zili
Sep 11, 2014 rated it really liked it

I really like the characters in Melody Grace's Beachwood Bay/The Callahans series and the books seem to be getting better as they go along. Unstoppable is my favourite book in the series so far. I wasn't expecting this because I really enjoyed Dex and Alicia's story but Ryland and Tegan topped it!

Until now Tegan has pretty much been in the background, known only as Dex's younger sister. In Unstoppable we get to see what makes her tick and why she struggled so much in the past. Instead of the br
Shannon   The Romance Addict!
This is my 3rd book by Melody Grace, Its my favorite one. I stayed up all night just to finish it.

I got a little info on Tegan in Uninhibited. I really wanted to hear her story. I also wanted to see how it was with her and Conner, and how she was living after a loss like that.

So Tegan meets Ryland (Ray Jay) in Vegas. She can tell he is a bad boy, which make him a bad choice for her. She shuts him down but not before he steals a all consuming kiss from her. A month later Tegan goes to stay at he
Em The
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Five AHhhhhhh Stars from me!

I have become real fan of Melody's books and this latest one is again a winner of me! Tegan is introduced to us in Dex's story and her story was crying out to be told!

Melody has done a fantastic job of creating a story that had me gripped front he start and also added a lot of hot steamy scenes and a good dollop of will they won't they too!

A pretty steamy chance meeting in Vegas brings the two main characters together. Ry appears pretty smitten from the word go and it
Nicole
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*** ARC provided by the Author in return for an honest review***

Unstoppable. That is a perfect word to describe how I felt while reading this book. Just like the other Melody Grace books I have read, once I started, I was literally not capable of stopping and could not put it down. With each page I fell more and more in love with Tegan and Ryland . Both are being held back by their pasts as well as being haunted and scarred from it. My heart broke for them at times. It is not until they meet tha
Paula Harp
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an arc for honest review. This was definitely a great story! I have been wanting to read Tegan's story since reading about her in Dex's story. She so deserves her own HEA and so does Ryland. Tegan had her broken by a past love and is now trying to figure out what she wants to do with the rest of her life. She goes to Rex's beach house to think about things and meets Ryland. They had met for a few minutes in Vegas but she ran from the feelings he made her feel, she doesn't ...more
Judy
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC and it's another AMAZING book by Melody Grace!! Tegan and Ryland meet by chance in Vegas and it's instant sparks!! She blows him off, thinking she'll never see him again. Boy, was she wrong! She's staying at her brother's house in Beachwood Bay and one day there is the guy from Vegas!!! I love these Beachwood Bay stories, each time I fall in love with each character's story!! Tegan and Ryland are so in love and he does the ultimate sacrifice for their love, to protect Tegan and ...more
Gemma Garcia
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Having read the teaser I just know this book is going to be amazeballs.....roll on September

Was very privileged mto get an arc of this book......I know I seem to say it every time but each book in this series just seems to get better and better....... ryley is just yummy...... A tale of love heartbreak,redemption and taking a chance.....looking forward to the next instalment...once again Melody you have excelled
Genissa
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
I highlighted the hell out of this book. I may have had my doubts about Tegan in Uninhibited, but now we finally understand her a lot better. And don't even get me started on Ryland. Swoon-central, ladies. Loved Tegan and Ryland together, and loved seeing some old, familiar Beachwood Bay friends. <333 I can't wait for the next one!!!

Full review to come near release day!
  • Tame This (The McCallans, #2)
  • Animal Attraction (Hot in Hollywood, #2)
  • Bound in Blue (Love Square, #3)
  • The Pumpkin Was Stuffed (The Holidays, #5)
  • Chasing Desire (Chasing Love, #3)
  • Breaking His Rules (Feeling the Heat, #4)
  • You Turn (Second Chances, #3)
  • Need to Love You (Love, #6)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Promise It All (Blinded by Love, #2)
  • Let It Go (The Do Over, #3)
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
  • Wicked Part 2 (Rock Me, #5)
  • Fighting to Survive (Guarded Hearts, #3)
  • Surrender to Temptation (The Fitzgerald Family, #6)
  • Caught Up In You (Against All Odds, #3)
  • Crazy Beautiful Christmas (The Martelli Brothers, #1.5)
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
NYT bestselling author, a SoCal transplant, and sexy romance junkie ;) New book HEARTBREAKER out March 28th! I never say no to ice-cream...

Beachwood Bay (8 books)
  • Unbroken (Beachwood Bay, #1)
  • Unafraid (Beachwood Bay, #2)
  • Unconditional (Beachwood Bay, #3)
  • Uninhibited (Beachwood Bay, #4; The Callahans, #2)
  • Unexpectedly Yours (Beachwood Bay, #6)
  • Unwritten (Beachwood Bay, #7)
  • Unforgettable (Beachwood Bay, #8)
“In the end, the most important second chance you'll ever have is the one you give yourself” 0 likes