Start by marking “On the Naughty List” as Want to Read:

On the Naughty List

(Perfect Fit #1.5)

Love.
Sex.
And all the best gifts worth giving...

*On the Naughty List is a collection of holiday stories from some of today's brightest stars*

Christmas Bonus
The workplace is heating up for the holidays when two colleagues who are planning a Christmas party side-by-side end up making love their main order of business.

Carly Phillips
Naughty Under the Mistl
Published October 14th 2014 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about On the Naughty List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On the Naughty List

Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

This was a nice enough read. I have had a review copy of this book for a couple of years but somehow missed reading it and it ended up buried on my Kindle. I decided to dust off as I was trying to get into the holiday spirit this year. I don't know that it had any impact on my readiness for the holiday but I did find the book to be an okay read. I enjoyed all four of the stories pretty equally with nothing really standing out.

Christ
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it

Reviewed as part of a Christmas Post at Totallybooked

We love Christmas, it’s our favourite time of year so what better way to start getting excited – Ladies and Gents the holidays are coming – than with some sweet, fun and flirty Christmas romance?! This four short story anthology just hit that Christmassy spot. It was quite the mix of saucy and sweet – flirty and smoochy – mistletoe snogging.

We enjoyed all the stories to varying degrees but have to say the last one was our favourite. It was
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015

REVIEWED WITH OTHER CHRISTMAS STORIES ON: TotallyBooked http://wp.me/p2WbFf-7ei

We enjoyed all the stories to varying degrees but have to say the last one was
Angel
Nov 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, netgalley
Well, I feel like I'm probably on the Naughty List just by reading this book! As with all anthologies, some stories were better than others. A couple of them are pretty high on the spice meter and a couple of them are tame in comparison but good, nonetheless. You have to expect insta-love in these short stories but it was the ones with a slower build that I enjoyed the most.

I can't decide whether I like Some Kind of Wonderful by Beth Ciotta or Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas by Sugar Jam
Jonel
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Never before have I read 4 novellas that were all so fast paced and easy to fall into in the same anthology. Each of these novellas is a brilliant read on its own, but together they are a fantastic novel. Each is a hot and sassy Christmas story that will have your imagination going wild and your pulse hopping throughout. Each author spins their own tale in their own well put together, intriguing voice, but together this was an anthology that I couldn’t put down.

The authors make sure that readers
Bea  Charmed
Anthologies are great for when you want a story but don't have the time or interest for something lengthy. They also let you try new-to-you authors. This anthology has one author I've read before (Foster), one I'd heard of before (Phillips) and two completely new to me authors.

Christmas Bonus by Lori Foster - I've had mixed results reading Foster in the past but this one I enjoyed. It could have been fleshed out more, a longer story would have been good, and it had some unlikely events. Still, i
Toni FGMAMTC
Dec 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: holiday, romance
Christmas Bonus - 2 stars
Naughty Under the Mistletoe - 2 stars
Some Kind of Wonderful - 3 stars
Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas - 4 stars

On the Naughty List is a seasonal mix with something for everyone.

Christmas Bonus is an office romance. They've loved each other for years. She's the boss's daughter and later the boss. He's the star employee. They're finally connected in a really creative way. If you're looking for some short and lusty, this is the story for you.

Naughty Under the Mistleto
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
4.5 Stars
Christmas Bonus:

This book was super hot and somehow sweet at the same time. While I'm not usually a fan of the older guy/younger girl storylines, this one didn't skeeve me out as much as others do. It helps that Maggie doesn't act immature and that Eric acts more like her peer than her "daddy". I want more stories like this to get me through the holidays.

Naughty Under the Mistletoe:

This story was a little too insta-love for me but it's to be expected of a short story. It was a fun read
Angela
Nov 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-romance

First of my festive reads for 2015!!!

Great compilation of sexy and fun-filled festive fun by four new to me authors. Each story was captivating and just what I needed in between longer, more gruelling reads!

So, if you're looking for a some holiday loving then this book is definitely one for you.

Happy holidays and keep loving the Naughty!!!

Review Requests: http://www.jezabellgirlandfriends.com...

Email: jezabellgirlandfriends@gmail.com

Web: http://jezabellgirlandfriends.com

FB: http://facebook.com
Jessica Alcazar
I love all these authors and these stories were fantastic! Sugar Jamison was the only new author to me when I read this Anthology and now I love her too! LOL
Beth Ciotta's story, Some Kind of Wonderful, we get not only a second chance romance but a military man as our hero! If that isn't Christmas goodness, I don't know what is!
Christmas Bonus by Lori Foster was fantabulously adorable. Loved it! There's really nothing Lori Foster ever writes that is not fantastic!
Naughty Under the Mistletoe by C
Ruby Lee
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is featured on One Book Two's Naughty or Nice? list. To view the entire list go to: https://onebooktwo.wordpress.com/2015...

On Nell’s Naughty List~ This a perfect read for variety….and when you don’t want to get up to change out a finished book for a new one. My favorite was Sugar Jamison’s book. I’m a sucker for that kind of story.

On Ruby’s Naughty List~ I will pick up anything written by Lori Foster which is what drew me to this anthology, and Lori did not disappoint. However my favo
Karen
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a fun romantic holiday anthology. I found myself liking all the stories and could not pick a favorite. From long-time favorite authors to the newer author Sugar Jamison, I read and enjoyed one story a night right before Christmas. This was cute and sassy fun.

I received an ARC from NetGalley for an honest review.
dahleia
Christmas Bonus by Lori Foster - 4
Naughty Under the Mistletoe by Carly Phillips - 3
Some Kind of Wonderful by Beth Ciotta - 2.5
Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas by Sugar Jamison - 4
Char (1RadReader59)
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
1st Story Christmas Bonus: By: Lori Foster
Eric Bragg worked for the owner of the company he currently works for Mr. Carmichael, who took him under his wing. When Mr. Carmichael ups and dies six months ago. This makes it not only difficult on how he should proceed, it very well will hurt his pride, and it could hurt his career after all this time. You see he has been in love with is friend, mentor and bosses daughter and wants to try and date his daughter.
You see the elderly Drake Carmichael ha
Marlene
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Originally published at The Book Pushers

On the Naughty List, containing Christmas stories by romance writers Lori Foster, Carly Phillips, Beth Ciotta and Sugar Jamison is a lovely collection of sweet little holiday sugarplums, with just the right amount of naughtiness to give the stories the perfect bite of holiday spice.

I picked this one up for the Lori Foster story, but enjoyed the Ciotta story as well. And discovered that I read and reviewed the Jamison story Have Yourself a Curvy Little Chri
Cheri
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
it was time for me to get into the holiday spirit and read a little steamy Christmas. I enjoyed all 4 of these short stories. They were romantic, steamy, comical and full of holiday whimsy. The 4th in this book I liked the best.
Deb
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
On the Naughty List is loaded with sweet sexy short Christmas reads to heat up your holiday reading.
Amanda
Dec 20, 2015 rated it liked it
I guess I'm going to start by discussing the stories individually because there is no way to classify the stories as a whole.

The story by Lori Foster was absolutely awesome! It was a great short story that made sense. Unlike most short stories you could actually believe that this story was possible in real life. Lori Foster's sort was easily the best one in the whole anthology.

The Carly Phillips short story was fine but completely unbelievable. The female lead makes a mistake in her seduction
Maria Rose
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
This collection of short Christmas novellas is sure to please with its combination of sweet and sexy stories with holiday spirit. The following is a short review of each of the four stories in the collection.

Christmas Bonus by Lori Foster

This short story showcases the sweet and sexy romance between Eric and Maggie, two people who have hidden their feelings from each other until an encounter under the mistletoe where they both now work lets them get close and personal. I loved the sexual tension
Whispers From
CHRISTMAS BONUS by Lori Foster
5 stars
Maggie's father passes away and leaves his company to her. She has been in love with Eric for years. Eric was her father's right hand man and he thought he'd be running the company. He has been having fantasies about Maggie for awhile but wanted to wait and let her get a little older because there is a ten year difference in their age. But when he finds a paper in the floor of her office, he can't believe it's part of a book. And the main hero is him. So he k
Tiffany
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Christmas Bonus - Lori Foster - 2/5 stars
The tone of this story comes across as somewhat dated. Not sure specifically what it is, but maybe it's a combination of the writing style and the characterization. There's only a 10-year age difference between Eric and Maggie, but the way he talks to her makes the gap seem much larger. Also, the pacing is so fast--from zero to marriage proposal in hardly any time at all. It's a bit too fast for me. (After I finished the story, the copyright page told me
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

Yes, we are slowly tackling things in my TBR. Yes, this is a Christmas story. Do I care that I'm five months too late? Nope. Anyway, here we go on my thoughts:

Lori Foster

I liked this story. I thought it was cute, because we have Maggie and Eric both crushing on one another. However, it's a delicate situation. Maggie is the boss of Eric. Plus, Eric is about 10 years older than Maggie.

Christmas Bonus is a super quick read with misunderstanding and some hot
Lori Meehan
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
4.5*
I loved this fast past sexy Christmas romance and I do mean this is a very hot sexually charged short story. Eric Bragg has wanted Maggie Carmichael since she was seventeen years old. Eric was ten years her senior and knew he had to bid his time until she was older. Before he could make his move her father his boss died suddenly changing everything. Suddenly Maggie was his boss. Maggie has been in love with Eric since the first time she laid eyes in him but always
Camille Flores
Oct 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 sweet and cuddly stars! eGalley provided by NetGalley

Why did I want to read this book?

It’s that time of that year again when reading holiday stories can brighten up one’s day. I wanted to get started on the festivities so to speak. Plus, great authors.

What worked for me?

A collection of short but incredibly sweet holiday stories? Count me in. I really liked that even though these are short stories, I can still totally picture each character. All of them were drawn really well and the uniq
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
More reviews at http://losttobooks.blogspot.com

This was a great Christmas collection. All of the novellas are easy, feel-good reads that keep a smile on your face and would be perfect for a winter read in front of the fireplace. I think the last two were my favourite, which surprised me after reading a few reviews and the, blurbs, but all in all, I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking to stock up on Christmas reads for December.

Here's what I thought about the individual books:

Christmas
Book Reading Gals
Oct 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday
Title: On The Naughty List

Series: N/A

Author: Lori Foster, Carly Phillips, Sugar Jamison, Beth Ciotta

Genre: Anthology

Blurb: The most wonderful time of the year is back with On The Naughty List, bringing perennial favorite holiday stories from Lori Foster and Carly Phillips, along with two Christmas stories that delighted readers a year ago. This sexy anthology will make you want to give your heart to Christmas again and again…

Lori Foster has two co-workers plan a Christmas party side-by-side-and
Kelly at
Review will be posted at www.books-n-kisses.com .

NUMBER OF HEARTS: 4
REVIEW:
It is always hard to review novella’s without giving too much of the story away so below is a quick and dirty review for each.

Christmas Bonus: Characters: Eric Bragg & Maggie Carmichael
Eric has been interest in Maggie for years, except now she is his boss. Any hope of a relationship with her has gone out the window. Or has it?
Maggie needs Eric. She needs him to help her by being her date for the company Christmas p
Helen
Oct 09, 2014 rated it liked it
I am listing these stories in order of preference and not in the order they are in the book

#1 have yourself a curvy little Christmas by sugar Jamison - this story was by far my favorite in the anthology. I would have liked this one to be a full length novel. it was touching, heartwarming, and there was good chemistry between the main characters. I would have liked to have seen all of these elements explored in full length. I give this story 4 out of 5 stars.

#2 Christmas bonus by Lori Foster - th
Cheryl Sanders
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Bonus by Lori Foster
Eric wanted Maggie but when her father died and she became the boss, things got complicated. He didn't want it to seem like he only wanted her for the company. Maggie's deceased father had other plans for the man he knew his daughter was in love with.
It's wonderful when a father knows his daughter so well. Fantastic Christmas short by an amazing author.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naughty Under the Mistletoe by Carly Phillips
Toni wanted to end the current year with a b
Amy Butterbaugh
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Four stories by four different authors what more could a reader want. They were excellently wrote and I love how everyone did get a happy ending even thought it took the characters a while to get there.
  • Christmas Brides
  • Some Kind of Wonderful (Cupcake Lovers #3.5)
  • Holiday Kisses: This Time Next Year\A Rare Gift\It's Not Christmas Without You\Mistletoe and Margaritas (Holloway #1)
  • The Naughty List
  • Take Down (Billionaire's Club: New Orleans #3)
  • The Mistletoe Effect (One and Only Texas, #0.5)
  • Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas (Perfect Fit, #1.5)
  • All He Wants for Christmas (The Rapture, #3; Spurs and Stripes, #2; Against All Odds, #3; O'Connor Family, #1; Rough Riders Hockey, #1; Holly NC, #1-6 & 7)
  • The Christmas He Loved Her (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake, #2)
  • Merry and Bright
  • Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows, #0.6)
  • Unwrapped (Hunk for the Holidays, #3)
  • Stranded with a Hero (Three River Ranch, #3.5, Lone Pine Lake, #2.5; Real Men, #2.5; Accidentally in Love, #2.5)
  • Hot Shots
  • Season of Second Chances
  • Off The Market (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
  • A Clockwork Christmas
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro

Perfect Fit (4 books)
  • Dangerous Curves Ahead (Perfect Fit, #1)
  • Thrown for a Curve (Perfect Fit, #2)
  • Gentlemen Prefer Curves (Perfect Fit, #3)
  • A Curvy Girl for the Cadet (Perfect Fit, #4)