Start by marking “The Iron Fey Series 5 Books Collection Set” as Want to Read:
The Iron Fey Series 5 Books Collection Set

The Iron Fey Series 5 Books Collection Set

The Iron Fey Series Collection, by Judith Kagawa. The Iron Fey Series Collection comes five books.The titles in this set are: The Lost Prince, The Iron Knight, The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen.
Paperback

To ask other readers questions about The Iron Fey Series 5 Books Collection Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Iron Fey Series 5 Books Collection Set

Kayla
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Does it have to end? Although some elements were a little too far fetched for me, I loved this series! Couldn't stop reading.
Amanda Punchard
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series loved the journey of Megan, Ash, and Puck could not put each one down they were great Julie Kagawa is a wonderful author.
Edclaire
Jul 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this series a lot. The main plus points are:
1) the detailed, well made fantasy world
2) lot of action
Really, these books are anything but boring. Of course, there are some typical faults as in many similar books:
ancient beings speaking (contemporaly!) English, heroes surviving dozens of clearly deadly situations despite the odds, teenagers saving the world while the adults are totally innept, etc.
But that's nothing to hold against.
What I had a problem with was the main characte
Jasmine
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So for my choice read, I read one of my favorite series the Iron Fey series. It’s about a 16 year old girl named Meghan Chase who finds herself traveling into fery with her best friend Robbie Goodfellow who happens to be Robin Goodfellow to save her little brother. After looking all around and meeting the dark Winter prince Ash she trick him into a contract. Help Puck and her find her brother and she will return to the unseelie court with him. (Shes the daughter of Oberon the summer king) they f ...more
Tracy
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the spin on fantasy and reality within the story, the adventures and romance.
Kristine
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Like I said, I have the whole series on audible and loved it. Great YA teen fantasy romance. the Narration was spot on.
Natalie Shooter
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love love love! This whole series. The world Kagawa crafted is elaborate, fun, exciting, dangerous, and beautiful. The never never is like a rose with thorns. Beautiful, but you are going to get pricked (in more way than one).

I love Meghan and Ash and Puck. I love their shenanigans and adventures. The story line never dulls. I was happy with every ending and outcome. Meghan was strong and rarely whiny (which I adore in a heroin).

I even love the spinoff series with Ethan, even though it ended a
Fania
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful series that incorporates fantasy, romance and action very well. You will never get bored reading one of Julie Kagawa's books. She is that amazing. And her books are other worldly.
Va Tallyn
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Been my absolute favorite series since Freshmen year and it still is. Nothing can beat the fantasy and chemistry in this series. So grateful for your outstanding work. Look forward to many more amazing books/series from you. :D <3
Jay Collins
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this series, great books, easy reads and well worth your time.

Coco Chanel
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
PERFECTION
Siboney
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
so many twists u will love it
Annikanoppen .
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really liked it. :D
El Dorado County Library
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-fiction
"The series is very good because of the details and the characters are very relatable even though the book is very much made out of imagination" - Terry Rose Fuentes, EDH Library Teen Council
Ashley Arey
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book series. If you haven't read it you need to do so now.
Kim
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Not too bad for her first? series. I have read her later novels and she improved in those. I enjoyed the story line.
Alishia Rowley
Melissa
Sep 07, 2014

• Egypt: Land of the Pharaohs
  • The Most Complete Edgar Allan Poe Collection of Works Short Stories  Poetry
  • Throne of Glass Series Collection (Throne of Glass #1-5)
  • Manga Mania: How to Draw Japanese Comics
  • The Penguin Dictionary of Psychology
  • Fool's Gold, Vol. 1
  • Vampire Knight Box Set: Volumes 1-10
  • Uglies & Pretties (Uglies, #1-2)
  • Red Queen 4-Book Collection: Books 1-4
  • Deadeye (Mutant Files #1)
  • The Lost Files: Nine's Legacy & The Fallen Legacies ( The Lost Files #2-3)
  • Prince Caspian/The Voyage of the Dawn Treader/The Silver Chair (The Chronicles of Narnia Book 2, 3, 4)
  • Unraveling 3 (Unraveling, #3)
  • Pretty Little Liars - Intégrale I des Menteuses (Pretty Little Liars #1-3)
  • Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed / Tempted / Burned (House of Night #1-4, 6-7)
  • Dragonsdawn and Renegades of Pern (Pern #9, 10)
  • The Girl of Fire and Thorns Complete Collection