Start by marking “Sovereign: Suppression (Antius Ascending, #0.3)” as Want to Read:
Sovereign: Suppression (Antius Ascending, #0.3)

Sovereign: Suppression

(Antius Ascending Series 0.3)

Citizen 647, also known as Titus, has always had questions. Now that he’s no longer in Underage and has become a trainee for The Guard, his life has become even less of his own, his newly implanted access chip a constant reminder. He sees the people around him fading into a depressing oblivion that he wants nothing to do with.

After a major injury during a training exercise
Published June 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Sovereign, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sovereign

Cheree Castellanos Edits
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic short story to give us a little taste of back story to some characters we love. Here we get to know Titus a little better. I didn't even realize how much I needed this story until I read it! In a dystopian future, men and woman of honor and great bravery stand out and make a difference, and Titus definitely makes the list of one of these heroes. A great companion that is a must read for all fans of the Sovereign series.
Pheebz
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-arcs, ya
Sovereign: Suppression By E.R.Arroyo
June 2016 26
I received an ARC copy but liked it so much I also bought a copy for my daughter.
In the first book we met a bunch of kids that lived and worked together and had caregivers that were cold and standoffish when the kids became of age they would pledge to their vocation.In this book we follow one of them as he has become of age and has pledged himself The Guard, Tidus, #647.It was hard for him to leave the under aged kids behind and his caretaker...eve
Fawn
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sovereign: Suppression

I am blown away by this window into Titus. Once I started reading there was no way I was going to stop until the end. I was so annoyed and angry I found myself willing him to just fight. But seriously, where do you start? If I wasn't already a fan of Arroyo, I would be now.
Karen
I enjoyed this book and it gives an insight into Titus personality and experiences.The glimpses of of other characters and how they come to be involved in each other's lives is a nice little treat.This book can be read independent of the series,but is a definite must read for any fan of the Antius Ascending Seris.I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Mary
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This short story is a treasure. With or without the rest of the series. Titus is a precious character, I'd love to know him in real life. This book made me giggle and cry big drippy tears. I'm always excited to see what E.R. Arroyo will come up with and never doubt that it will be amazing. Suppression didn't disappoint.
Brielle Nickole
rated it did not like it
Apr 27, 2017
Rebecca McCaffrey
rated it it was ok
Jun 20, 2016
E.R. Arroyo
Jun 20, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Michelle
Jun 15, 2016
Chloe Denney
Jul 11, 2016
E.R. Arroyo is the author of YA dystopian series, Antius Ascending, and co-founder/owner of Band of Dystopian Authors and Fans, a Facebook community, blog, and company that champions dystopian, apocalyptic, and post-apocalyptic fiction. E.R. is passionate about books, music, and her family, and she loves to talk shop with other authors and with her readers.

Antius Ascending Series (2 books)
  • Sovereign (Antius Ascending Series, #1)
  • Sovereign: The Offering (Antius Ascending Series, #2)