Start by marking “Sovereign: Aggression (Antius Ascending Series, #0.2)” as Want to Read:
Sovereign: Aggression (Antius Ascending Series, #0.2)

Sovereign: Aggression (Antius Ascending Series 0.2)

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
When the chemical warheads that ended the world began to fall, veterinary student Karen was able to find shelter, where she remained underground for years. But there were other less fortunate souls who had no choice but to expose themselves to Earth’s new, toxic atmosphere. Now referred to as savages, these people are far more animal than human. Luckily, Karen’s got instin ...more
Kindle Edition
Published February 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Sovereign, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sovereign

Jane
If you were a fan of the Sovereign books, I recommend Sovereign: Aggression. This story is about the team, especially the woman, who came into the city and rescued the children. Tyce is one of the oldest children, and he helps the woman try to calm & reach the women, and then the men of the city - the "savages". What happens next helps explain what made Tyce - well, Tyce.

Don't want to give anything away but if you liked Sovereign and Sovereign: The Offering this is a must read.
Cheree Castellanos Edits
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing novella to go along with one of my very favorite series! We get a look into 2 amazing characters, Karen and the delicious, and everyone's favorite, Tyce. Only Tyce is just a kid here, and you can't help but grow to love him even more for the things he has been through. This story is amazing and fast paced, I read it in one short sitting. I didn't want it to end. I could have read a full length novel of this story and all the situations that happen here. Deep and intense, those ar ...more
Mary
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I first read Sovereign, I couldn't wait to read The Offering. I fell in love with the characters, one in particular, Tyce. I wanted to know more. I begged for his story, so naturally when I heard about Aggression, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!

I love Tyce even more. His quirky ways and quick thinking had me at hello, but as always with this series, I met another character. Karen is so full of heart and so relatable, I felt like she might be someone I know.

Aggression tells the back s
Angie Taylor
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Each new addition to the Sovereign books gets better and better. I loved Aggression. I loved learning about Tyce, my favorite male character from these stories. It was awesome to understand why he is the way he is as an adult. I loved how I was pulled in so emotionally. Such a good read.
Heather
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beta-test
Liked the characters and the setting. It intrigued me more to pick up the other books in the series.
Bambi
Jul 03, 2018
Meri Dwyer
Mar 23, 2016
Deirdre Toby
Brielle Nickole
rated it did not like it
Apr 27, 2017
Rebecca McCaffrey
rated it it was ok
Jun 20, 2016
Catherine Morris
Sep 23, 2016
E.R. Arroyo
Jun 20, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Feb 17, 2016
Claudia
Vanessa Kings
Feb 19, 2016
E.R. Arroyo is the author of YA dystopian series, Antius Ascending, and co-founder/owner of Band of Dystopian Authors and Fans, a Facebook community, blog, and company that champions dystopian, apocalyptic, and post-apocalyptic fiction. E.R. is passionate about books, music, and her family, and she loves to talk shop with other authors and with her readers.
More about E.R. Arroyo

Antius Ascending Series (2 books)
  • Sovereign (Antius Ascending Series, #1)
  • Sovereign: The Offering (Antius Ascending Series, #2)