Start by marking “Inseparable (Inseparable, #1)” as Want to Read:
Inseparable (Inseparable, #1)

Inseparable

(Inseparable #1)

"I've loved you since that first day when you saved my life..."

Life has never been easy for Julie. Between working her minimum wage job and living with a mother who never seemed to grow up, she couldn't ever find time to have a relationship of her own. After she meets Jack, a man who seems to have it all, she's surprised to find how miserable a wealthy family man's life
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 182 pages
Published June 19th 2014 by Pub Yourself Press (first published June 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Inseparable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inseparable

Start your review of Inseparable (Inseparable, #1)
Erika Shannon
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, I would love more of this story.
Kirsty Turner
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. the main female character was feisty yet sweet. The male lead was brilliant, everything was about his children. I love books like this, perfect mix of love and drama. Overall a very sweet romance with a HEA, 5 stars from me.
Coral Duran
Jun 24, 2014 rated it liked it
The storyline was great.
Leona
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
BooksSaveMe
Jul 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I thought this was going to be a quick throw away romance read but it was much better.

I really bonded with these characters, I loved the way they loved and the sex scenes were incredibly intimate for some reason.

The narrative was not perfect but it was well written, I think this author will deliver the goods! Keep up the good work
Jamie Rhodes
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a book where you are rooting for Jack and Julie throughout the entire book. You wish that his soon to be ex-wife would just fall off the face of the earth. The relationship between Jack and Julie happens instantly. There was no build up, but I felt that it was ok in this book. We didn't need a build up to see the sparks between them. Dual point of view. No cliffhanger. Well done.
Liliana Villagomez
Jul 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoined this book, I like the relation between Jack & Julie, more her because she's a strong woman, working hard for to get want she wants, but I thing the story is short, I would liked more drama. ...more
Elissa
Aug 21, 2014 rated it liked it
It was OK...it had some steamy love scenes but the book just ended and I wanted a little more meat to the book.
Lyn
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love it! And Jack is just PERFECT! With lil flaws... I love you Jack, I'll never let go. Lol! :D

Recommend it! :D
Shawana
Dec 27, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
I am getting more particular with writing styles. If half of chapter one doesn't grab me then I skip around and then read the ending.
Xander
Feb 17, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
My rating-0.5( For the stupid drama!)

I probably should give it another go, but seriously the author’s kind of writing makes me not to. IT’S NOT EROTIC AT ALL.

It’s a boring story. Julia, a babysitter finds some shoes which belonged to some kid and she decides to return it. She gives it back to the kid’s father, Jack. So here’s what bothered me- The characters are awfully weak!

“Look, uh, I know you said you were heading home. How about you let me make you a drink? I’d even cook something nice i
Liz
Jan 22, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm split with this one.

This had significantly more substance than I was used to, but the balance of erotic versus story was off.

I generally liked the story, but there so many mistakes and typos that it was frustrating! On one page, a woman's name in Shannon, but then she's referred to as Sharon. There are lots of these kinds of issues.

Julie works at a kids party bounce place and she returns sneakers to the parent of one of the party kids. Turns out he's going through a divorce. They sleep toget
Allison
Jul 22, 2014 rated it liked it
This is the first book I have read by this author. I liked the female lead character, Julie. She was was witty and understanding and really good with the "quick one liners." Jack was mostly likable as a caring guy. However, both characters lacked depth through background information. Julie mentioned a few times about "something that happened to her" but the author never reveals details or what this "event" is or when it actually occurred. Sophie (Jack's ex-wife) may mirror some ex-wives, but was ...more
Ashley
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
I certainly thought this would be what I've come to expect from New Adult. However Bella Chal wrote a challenging and heartwarming story about Julie a twenty something struggling in the real world. Living on paycheck to paycheck. Everything changes when she meets Jack. A man going through his on struggles with a horrible soon to be ex-wife, and two young girls he loves so much.

I enjoyed watching their relationship grow. Them with the girls is just heartwarming. And this just proves karma always
Lori Clark
Aug 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic, romance
Overall, this was just okay. I didn't hate it, I didn't love it. There are some glaring issues with the book. One of them being, it might be okay to record someone without their knowledge, but you'd never be able to use it in a court of law. I liked Julie's moxie. I liked Jack for the man he was, and his struggles to be the good guy in the situation, even when he had every reason not to be. The fact that he offered her money for her company the first time they met was a little off-putting for me ...more
Shannon
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was ok
Eh.

Okay, set at first site.. Not a real winning subject for me.

Legally you cannot record someone without their permission, there is a word for that I just can't think of what it is.

The sex was good, but it felt like the real winning subject of the book which I was a little disappointed in. Didn't really like Julie.
Sontrail Baker
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Amazing Read

I gave this book a 4 star because it was great and kept me thinking about it even when I wasn't reading it. The characters in this book made me laugh and made me feel what they were feeling. This book was amazing and I recommend it to anyone who like a book with love, family, drama and romance
Anna
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was a HUGE surprise. I wasn't expecting to love these characters, to have such a solid plot and to be exposed to one of the hawtest reads in a LONG time! It was so well done. Some family issues and other aspects made this a pretty deep story. I bought this 4 months ago on amazon as a freebie. WOW! I would have read it sooner had I known. I'm in for the next book on Julie's BFF.
Porsha
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Too fast. I like more build up. I liked the author's writing style and the bits of humor were cleverly placed. Not terrible, but not a fav for me. I'd probably still pick up other works by this author.
Natalie Ryabenko
Jun 20, 2014 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It's about two people Jack and Julie who meet each other. They realize there's something between them. As the story continues Jack's ex-wife is trying to ruin his life, but with Julie's help and love they get through it.
Yasmin Vasquez
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Ok ok I love Jack a true Romantic who got dealt a bad hand the first time around. Then he gets his real soul mate and they face all the trials and tribulations together, I loved it!

Susie Davison
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Easy reading

likeable characters with romantic storyline. lots of sex but not the whips & chains kind. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a little sexy romance!
Dena
Nov 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story line but a little too much detail in some parts of the book
Hala Awtrey
Cotton Nightie
Jul 13, 2014
Nov 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Sword and Pen (The Great Library, #5)
  • Carrie and the Dastardly Dragons (Fated Mates, #1)
  • Smoke and Iron (The Great Library, #4)
  • Her Guardian Angel (Her Angel: Eternal Warriors, #1)
  • Holiday Treasure (The Lost Andersons #3, Billionaire Bachelors #10)
  • Ash and Quill (The Great Library #3)
  • Priceless Treasure (The Lost Andersons #4, Billionaire Bachelors #11)
  • Trisha Ashley 3 Book Bundle
  • Sisters (Sun Valley #1)
  • Tempt Me (The Macintyre Brothers #1)
  • The Millionaire's Nanny
  • Every Woman for Herself
  • Hidden Treasure (The Lost Andersons #2; Billionaire Bachelors #9)
  • Accidentally Falling for the Tycoon (A FEEL-GOOD SHORT STORY: Whirlwind Romance #3)
  • The Wedding Bluff (Carlton Square, #1)
  • Creature Comforts
  • Her Cherry (Objects of Attraction, #2)
  • The Celtic Dagger (Alistair Fitzjohn, #1)
Bella Chal writes new adult erotic romance from a comfortable couch in the southern United States. Outside of writing, Bella spends time with family and friends, drinking wine, and plotting to take over the world.

Inseparable (3 books)
  • Perfect Match (Inseparable, #2)
  • Something Different (Inseparable, #3)

News & Interviews