Start by marking “You Loved Me At My Ugliest (You Loved Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
You Loved Me At My Ugliest (You Loved Me, #3)

You Loved Me At My Ugliest (You Loved Me #3)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  423 Ratings  ·  90 Reviews
She’s no stranger to love and loss…

By age eighteen, Alexa Kingsley had lost everyone. Only Joey, the lonely boy next door, remained. He’d clung to Alexa like a lifeline through years of abuse at the hands of his father, and she vowed to protect him as best she could. Alexa thought Joey was the one person who’d always be there—until the day he left her as well. Finally forc
ebook
Published July 28th 2015

To ask other readers questions about You Loved Me At My Ugliest, please sign up.

Shauna Boyle They can be read as standalones but I highly suggest reading them in order from the beginning. There's a lot of back story that really helps further…moreThey can be read as standalones but I highly suggest reading them in order from the beginning. There's a lot of back story that really helps further the plot and meaning of things if you know it. (less)

Lisa
Aug 03, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing

4.5 “Never let go.” Stars!

“Love can be many things, but most importantly, it’s about sacrifice, surrendering your faith to the other person, praying they love you enough so that in the end, you both get your happily ever after.”

description

You Loved Me At My Ugliest is the third and final book in Evie Harper’s You Loved Me series. I am a huge fan of this series. First off, I highly recommend reading this series in sequential order. Each book may be about a different couple but the overall story arc for
 ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author "Evie Harper" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: You Loved Me At My Ugliest
SERIES: (You Loved Me #3)
AUTHOR: Evie harper
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: July 28th, 2015
MY RATING: 5 STARS

An emotional beautiful read

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh gods I have stalked this author and this book right from the get go, freaking love this author and her writing style, the dark, the emotions, the grit, all things that make this one of my favourite authors..

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

[image error]

When I first read You Loved Me At My Darkest by Evie Harper, I was taken on one of hell of an emotional, heartbreaking, and touching journey that was able to grip my heart when it showcased that love can cast away the darkest moments in our life. And in You Loved Me At My Weakest, Evie once again takes her readers on one gripping, poignant, profound and touching journey of salvation and healing. In true raw fashion, Ms. Harper w
Shanny
Aug 17, 2015 Shanny rated it really liked it

Anja
Aug 14, 2015 Anja rated it really liked it

❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋLina's Reviews Book Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

This was an amazing conclusion to the series! The dark and extremely dramatic trilogy comes to an end with the tale of Joseph and Alexa!
Our characters have to fight their past and their future in order to make it through happy and alive.
What grabbed me most about this book were the flashbacks we had throughout the story. We got to see how Joseph met Lexi and how their bond was created. We got to experience the terrors Joey had to go through since he was a child.
Alexa’s relationship with young Jo
Mrs. JesseWard
Nov 10, 2015 Mrs. JesseWard rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
LOVED IT!!!!

Release Date: 28th July

NEW TEASER

Cover reveal
Karen
Oct 04, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing
5 Beautiful and Emotional Stars

You loved me at my Ugliest is the 3rd and final book in Evie Harper's "You Loved me Series". All three books can be read as a standalone but are best read in order.

This book is Joey and Alexa's story. The story begins with a lot of background information about both Joey and Alexa when they were children and flips back and forth from past to present. Alexa grew up next door to Joey and was witness to the horrific childhood abuse he endured. As a result they became f
Evie Harper
Aug 24, 2015 Evie Harper marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
AVAILABLE NOW!!!!

photo TEASER-1-EVIE-HARPER_zpszetwylqa.png

photo TEASER-2-EVIE-HARPER_zpsziqt16uy.png
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
~~4 HEARTS~~

It was so nice to revisit with all the characters from this series. I don't know if I just enjoyed it so much or if it was a short book but I speed thru this. I'm looking forward to reading about the O'Conner Brothers.
Amy
Nov 25, 2015 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“I didn’t drop your hand, Joey, you ripped it away from me. You chose something else. You never put me, us, first, and I’d had enough. You can’t always be the one dictating where our relationship is or where it should be. That’s not fair. Relationships are about compromise, both sides agreeing. You decided for the both of us.”

You Loved Me At My Ugliest is Joseph and Alexa’s story. Now, I don’t know about you guys, but I have been curious about their story ever since I first met these characters.
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
+++ 5 NEVER LET GO STARS!+++

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Life gives you choices, but love, love only has one road, and it’s paved with sacrifice.”

Evie Harper once again delivers the angst on a silver platter, so much so, that you're bound to feel it through the pages.

Joey has lived in his father's shadow for as long as he can remember. Having to be forced to be like him and act like him. But Joey despises his father. He witnessed his cruelty at the age of 8 the moment he beat and belittled his mother; the only pe
Shandi
Aug 25, 2015 Shandi rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-2-star-reads
DNF at 40%

So the beginning with their childhoods was rushed and so I couldn’t connect to them. I felt like the author was telling me things about them but not letting me FEEL them. It is very important to use wording that gets me to the bones of the character and they didn’t feel right to me.
Leigh
Mar 13, 2016 Leigh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Another awesome read for me that I couldn't put down. I'm so sorry it took me so long to finish this series because I loved books 2 & 3. I will definitely read more from this author.
Briebookd CCBH
Jul 28, 2015 Briebookd CCBH rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ccbh-reviewed
Evie Harper delivers angst in a way that makes you crave, desire, and yearn for the agony that will run continuously throughout your body from beginning to end!

"When pain is all you’ve ever known, how do you accept that you deserve good in your life?"

Alexa knows two things very well and that's love and loss. All her life she has experienced both in the most beautifully aching ways. Losing her parents and brother in a car accident caused by a drunk driver, she moves in with her aunt Ash. Next
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
Wow just wow. This was just as emotional as the first 2 books in
this serie. Maybe even more...
All I can say is I loved it!
Cheeky Chicks Book Hangover

LLEP  Book Blog
Aug 16, 2015 LLEP Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Beautifully captivating, I loved this story of Alexa and Joey. The unimaginable pain and heartache they had to endure all those years of being together, the separation, the power struggles and most of all the heart wrenching display of never letting go; my heart cried with them and for them a million times. I truly feel I've been around the world and back a few times!

I love the depth of the characters, the way Evie writes them I feel as though I can reach out and touch them. From the very beginn
Lustful Literature
Jul 28, 2015 Lustful Literature rated it really liked it
**JOSIE'S 4.5 STAR REVIEW**

Let me start off by saying I absolutely love this series and the author. Ever since I read book 1 in this series I was a goner. The writing, plot and characters have sucked me in each and every time and this one was no different. Throughout this series we got bits and pieces of Joey and Lexa, their incredible and powerful friendship, their loss and finally their love. I could not wait to get their story.

You Loved Me at My Ugliest is a mesmerizing, touching, deeply movi
Aoi
Aug 18, 2015 Aoi rated it did not like it
Shelves: contemporary, dnf
A childhood-to-adult second chance romance where the childhood bit has been covered in two paragraphs
Jessica
Jan 17, 2015 Jessica marked it as to-read
Maybe Joseph's book?!?!?!?
Carra
Sep 07, 2015 Carra rated it it was ok
After looking forward to reading Joseph and Alexa’s story, I’m sorry to say that I actually wound up a bit disappointed. Knowing the roles the two of them have played so far in the series, I was intrigued to find out how everything between them would end up. So, here’s the good and the not-so-good for me…

Joseph. No matter his past, and no matter what he goes back to his family to do-he is solidly in my “good” column. He’s been through so much, but still remains strong, protective, and truly dedi
I Love Story Time
Jul 28, 2015 I Love Story Time rated it it was amazing
Shelves: melyssa-lys, arc
ANOTHER ah-maaazing story by Evie Harper! Joey and Lexi's journey was intense, suspenseful, and heart breaking. Within the first few chapters, I was a ball of emotions! Joey's childhood was nothing short of tragic. To read about his life growing up with a monster gave a clear picture of who Joey was and of the inner demons he faced. Lexi, as a child struggling with the loss of her parents, was the light to his darkness. Despite their connection at an early age, life and love was not always easy ...more
Kellee
Jul 26, 2015 Kellee rated it really liked it
4.5 stars...

This is book 3 of a great series. It can be read as a standalone, but you'll understand the journey better if you read them in order. From overcoming the darkest circumstances to working through weakness and now accepting the ugliest parts of the past, it's a journey of commitment, fortitude, redemption and love.

At the beginning of You Loved Me at My Darkest (book #1), I believed Joseph O'Connor and Alexa Kingsley were horrible people. They were both working for Joseph's father, a s
Jeneane
Jul 23, 2015 Jeneane rated it it was amazing
An amazing beautiful ending to a heart breaking series. Evie Harper is so good at making the reader cry that you don't realize it till the tears are falling down to your kindle. This series has been so amazing and quite the roller coaster of emotions. YLMAMU doesn't disappoint. From the first line I was crying for the poor little boy Joey and the crappy horrible life he led till one day he met his soul mate in a little girl named Alexa. She loved him unconditionally and wanted to protect him bec ...more
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
JOEY

Amazing ending to an amazing series. I loved Lexi and Joey there love and passion for each other was beautiful. So many things happen in this book that leads you to her next series read this in order or you'll be confused, I have tons to say but if you hear anything I say it would be to read this series it's so so good.
Ashtrayheart
I loved this!!!

I couldn't wait to read Joey + Alexa's story… and I wasn't let down..
The flashbacks were so sad to read.. But I'm glad those 2 finally found their HEA..
And the epilogue was beautiful :')

So good to see old characters and how they're doing…
Can't wait to read more from the O'Connor series.. and then maybe catch up with Joey + Lexi as well..\

Will definitely read more from this author :)
Emma White
Jul 26, 2015 Emma White rated it it was amazing
I can't explain how much I have loved this series and to have had the pleasure to read and review the wonderful book.
The story of Joseph and Alexa is so amazing. Two souls meeting as children and trying to make a life together but its not easy for either of them.
Alexa is a doctor and has been held doing a job for a man that she loathes until he dies at the hand of Joseph his son so now can she rebuild her life.
Joseph has removed his father from his life but there is still more family out there
Jenn of Rave and Rant about Raunch
You Loved me at my Ugliest is book 3 of the You Loved Me Series by Evie Harper and it’s the conclusion. Well sort of. No, it is...except according to Evie, characters from the You Loved Me Series will be meeting up with characters from her other series (Portland Street Kings). I love a good crossover! :) Ugliest is Joseph and Alexa’s story. Each one of the books in the You Loved Me Series tied into a storyline created from book 1 but each book had it’s own twists, turns and drama. Evie does a gr ...more
  • Hawke
  • 8 Mile & Rion
  • Promise Me Forever (Pomise Me, #4)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • Along the Way Home
  • Lies Beneath the Surface (Buried Secrets, #2)
  • Gentry Boys (Gentry Boys, #1-4)
  • The End of All Things (The End of All Things #1)
  • Predator
  • Guardian Angel (Angel's Halo MC #3)
  • Unbeautiful Series: The Complete Set
  • Fearless (Dartmoor, #1)
  • The Viscount's Addiction
  • Bender
  • The Truth About Air & Water (Truth in Lies, #2)
  • Long Way Home
  • Awakening the Mobster (Mobster, #2)
  • Jaden Baker

You Loved Me (3 books)
  • You Loved Me At My Darkest (You Loved Me, #1)
  • You Loved Me At My Weakest