Start by marking “Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Vol. 4

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Vol. 4

(Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days #4)

Left alone to ponder the purpose of her existence and desperate for answers, Xion journeys alone to find out who--or what--she really is. But little do she, Roxas, and Axel know that her quest will lead to the close of one tale and the continuation of another...
Published October 28th 2014 by Yen Press (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Vol. 4

Start your review of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Vol. 4
Katie
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this volume, friendships are pushed to the limit when Xion leaves the organization and Axel is tasked with bringing her back in. Roxas is suspicious of Axel, finally realizing that there are things that everyone (including Axel and Xion) are hiding from him.

I think this has been my favorite volume so far because we finally see the breaking point of Roxas as he continually grows frustrated with all the lies he's being told. In the first several volumes, Roxas basically is a puppet for the
Andre
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
1) Deutsche Rezension
2) English Review

1) Deutsche Rezension
Dieser Band war besser als der dritte, vor allem da es wieder mehr um Roxas und vor allem um Xion und ihre Entwicklung geht.
Es war nett zu sehen, wie sie um ihre Identität kämpft und welchen Konflikt zwischen Freundschaft und Gehorsam Axel hat.
Leider muss ich auch sagen, dass dieser Band nicht besonders in meiner Erinnerung haften blieb und vor allem die Szenen in Nimmerland recht überflüssig waren. Die in Griechenland machten Roxas
Shaxar
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga
Oh Demyx, you're such a dweeb. *lol* But I love you anyway.

Like I said in previous reviews, I love how this series manages to combine humor with the actually pretty grim subject matter of 358/2 Days' storyline. We're really getting into that, now, and it's some rough stuff. Poor little Xion and Roxas! *wibble* And OH MY GOSH, XEMNAS. That ending scene was one of the creepiest things I've ever seen! o_O Good grief! He is so fantastically hateable. I wanna replay KH2, now, just so I can beat the
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The 4th volume has a nice pace and really helps to continue the story developed in the first three volumes. I'm long forward to continuing with volume 5!
Christina
Kimberlee
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I'm kind of surprised how much I liked the manga adaptations of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, especially since the actual game was sort of a miss for me. I found the the pacing of the game glacial and the feeling of the Org XIII Headquarters very bleak. However, the manga goes along steadily and the interaction between the Organization members is really entertaining.

It seems like the strange humor that occurs in the previous mangas (KH1, Chain of Memories, and KH2) is better managed. I never
Lizzie RoseShine
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Loren E. Whitescarver
Gosh, all the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days have been pretty good, but I couldn’t put this one down. I literally read it in two hours! It’s the second to last volume of this portion of the story and it’s already getting quite emotional. I’m really intrigued, but also really nervous, about the end to come...
Michael
Aug 19, 2019 rated it liked it
More like a 3.5 out of 5 stars personally I feel like there was not a lot of action, however the art style brightens my day it is one of my all time favorite art styles and I loved the friendships between Roxas and Axel. I can’t wait to read the next vol.
[Insert name here]
Yuiko
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Victoria
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Robert Zielinski
Diana Lynn
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Best one yet! I loved this volume so much! Demyx was hilarious as was Saix of all characters. We are getting into the deeper and more emotional parts of the story and the balance between humor and drama was perfect. I can't wait for the finale! This series has stamped itself as the best manga for the games so far. Bravo.
Hayley
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-book, series
Originally posted on BlueAnteater

Riku has a much bigger role in this version of the story, and I kinda like it! The Neverland plot gets wrapped up in a satisfying way, and things are all starting to come together as we head toward the finale. SHIZ BE GETTIN’ REAL.
Ariadna
Jul 05, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, manga
It was cute, like the others. I really enjoyed with the Demyx parts. There are pretty funny (The Saix computer's chapter was soooo good)
Roxas is sooooo cute :)
Ingrid
Mar 18, 2016
Virginia Carmichael
Aug 16, 2014

• Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: The Novel (light novel)
  • Kingdom Hearts: The Novel
  • Kingdom Hearts II: The Novel, Vol. 1 (light novel)
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: The Novel (light novel)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Vol. 5
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance The Novel (light novel)
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories The Novel (light novel)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 15 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #15)
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 2
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 3
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 6
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 8
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 7
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 5
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 4
  • Kingdom Hearts II: The Novel, Vol. 2 (light novel)
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 10
  • Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 11
Shiro Amano (天野 シロ, born January 4, 1976) is a Japanese manga artist who has worked on several projects, including his adaptation on the popular Kingdom Hearts series.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (5 books)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days 1