Start by marking “Hurricane Kisses (The Kisses Series, #6)” as Want to Read:
Hurricane Kisses (The Kisses Series, #6)

Hurricane Kisses

(The Kisses #6)

Small business owner Olivia Statler hates Logan Hayes. It's not the fact that he's an executive of a rival travel company, or the fact that he's trying to buy her company, or even the fact that he won't leave her alone. Two years before this trip, the two of them seemed to have something that was amazing and real, but Logan's ego got in the way.

When a new resort offers her
Published June 23rd 2014 by Zirconia Publishing Inc

To ask other readers questions about Hurricane Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hurricane Kisses

Start your review of Hurricane Kisses (The Kisses Series, #6)
Krista Lakes
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I loved writing this book.

I hope that you enjoy this light-hearted read. It's just supposed to be a fun beach read, something to make you smile and hopefully make your heart light. Please forgive any inaccuracies, as I am not a billionaire nor have I been in a resort during a hurricane.

As I wrote this, Olivia and Logan kept giving me more of their back-story. I loved the idea of a love at first sight, but that the world just kept getting in their way. The fact that Logan pines after her for two
Cerys Lys
Stormy Kisses

I've read all of the Kisses books by Krista Lakes, so I was really excited to check this one out, too. It's a bit different from the rest of them in a lot of ways. The premise sort of opens up similarly to Saltwater Kisses, but then it changes a lot.

Olivia is the CEO of a small travel company with a lofty goal. It took some work, but she's started doing really well with her company and it's something she's extremely passionate about. I really enjoyed that part of it, because it's so
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love...Love...Love Krista Lakes and the Kisses Series. This was another fabulous Billionalire Love Story with Hurricane Kisses. Krista did a amazing job of setting up a storyline that grabbed my attention from page one. Lots of twists and turns in this story that will have you reading and not wanting to put this book down. Loved the characters and the chemistry between Liv & Logan was smokin hot. Looking forward to more Kisses books and seeing what else Krista can come up with to keep the Love s ...more
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in a wonderful series.
Absolutely loved Logan. definitely my favorite in this book.
Was a well thought out story and can't wait to see what's next.
Definitely worth a read. I thoroughly enjoyed it
Charmaine Walker
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow...as usual ANOTHER great story from Krista.
Logan Hayes oh wow.
Olivia..still loves Logan..
will they get their HEA
Just loved all of this story.The romance secrets intrigue. Loved maddy Tyler and Spock.
well worth the read
Tracy Bryant bundy spittle
You should have called it rollercoaster kisses

I loved this book as I have the 4 before it. While I know no billionaires I assume they still have emotions, feelings, and problems. I also know working women certainly do. These characters were the best. I could see Tyler in my own kids, and Mattie is the friend everyone should have. As for Logan and Olivia, I wanted to hug them and strangle them at the same time. I would love them one minute and hate them the next. Definitely a great read. Keep the
Angel **Book Junkie**
What a read! I couldn't put the book down. It has been a while since I read the other books in the series and recently I picked it back up to finish it. Pretty damn amazing I absolutely adored Logan and Olivia's story and felt that they were pretty damn amazing. I felt that the characters drew me in and the story had me intrigued enough to want more.
Art (Posting elsewhere as Whistler Reads)
TRUE RATING ★★★½✩

There are several more than the 13 editing infractions I noted that threw me out of the flow of an otherwise pretty good "Romance lite".
Willjenn03
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Light, fun, fast read!
Great for the boat, beach, poolside
Pam
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hurricane Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story is book four in the Kisses series by Krista Lakes. The book is wonderful and deals with a boy who is hurting after his parents’ divorce and subsequent move and a dog as well as romance and a hurricane.
Olivia Statler is the owner of Dream Vacations. She started the company by herself and has turned it into a force to be considered in the vacation business. She runs a personalized and specialty travel agency. She has several travel consultants as well as
Tami Talbert
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Krista Lakes has a great ability to write engaging stories and powerful characters that capture my attention from the very first words all the way through to the flip of the final page. Hurricane Kisses is a story of love and second chances and is exactly the kind of story I love to read, and as always, is another excellent addition to Krista’s fantastic Kisses series.

Two years ago, Olivia and Logan spent an amazing and sizzling evening together. But with the arrival of the sunrise her heart wa
Jane
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hurricane Kisses (A Billionaire Love Story #6) by Krista Lakes

4 Stars

This is the first book in this series that I’ve read and I’m really disappointed that I haven’t read the previous five. A typical easy to read, easy to predict love story, and right up my street. The author describes it as a beach or poolside read and that describes it perfectly.

Olivia had been offered an all expenses paid stay in an island resort and was frustrated to find that Logan Hayes, the owner of a rival company was als
Heather andrews
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved that Olivia was a strong willed woman with a backbone, "if you think that today is going to have any bearing on our business negotiations, you are sorely mistaken, Mr. Hayes." I said coldly. I couldn't believe his nerve. "It will be a cold day in hell before I sell my company to you. You had your chance two years ago and you blew it." Logan I really did love him and all his innuendos:
"Have you ever been in a limo?" he whispered into my ear, his hands tightening on my waist. I loved how
Wanda
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
LOGAN AND OLIVIA

Ok fairytale during a hurricane on a beautiful island resort. Too many details about insignificant items and not enough information about important issues in their lives. It's like you get bogged down leading up to the climax of the story then when things work out - nothing. Example, what happened to Logan's father and the business when they got home? What happened to the 4 consultants that were hired away from Olivia's business? And how did Trevor do at school, and how did they
Cheryl
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have read all the books in this series and have enjoyed them all. Quick to read, sweet love stories.

Logan and Olivia have a history that ended way too soon. Here they are again at a romantic beautiful hotel on a romantic beautiful island. Can those old feelings be pushed aside in the name of business or will this magical place help ignite the spark that never really died.

As usual, Krista supplies us with enough twists and turns to make this love story so interesting you will find yourself not
Jacky
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not my favorite

I have read other books in the "Kisses" series that I liked much more than this one.

I understand her issue with Logan. I understand she was hurt, but to hold on to anger for two years was ridiculous. The first time she saw him as after the incident, I would think that she would push for answers.

I liked Tyler and Logan. I found Olivia's character to be extremely irritating. I was never able to develop any sympathy for her. I'm not sure why, but I never felt it.

Maybe I am being too
Maggie Chatterton
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hurricane Kisses by Krista Lakes is a continuation of the Kisses Series. This lovely novel follows Olivia Statler and Logan Hayes as they get stuck in the middle of a nasty storm. The intimate scenes were steamy and the characters all had realistic personalities.

(view spoiler)
Marti
Feb 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Krista Lakes has more books in her Kisses series. Hurricane Kisses is the 6th book in the series. The main characters are good together. For me the leading man was not one of my favorites, mostly because he didn't seem as strong as I would have liked. Logan and Olivia both work for opposing travel agencies. There target audience is one in the same. Logan's business is larger where as Olivia's is growing. They both have a thing for each other, but it is hard to act on anything when they are on op ...more
Lillian Pollard
So-so

Honestly I've really enjoyed the other books in this series but this one was really insa-love aka they're in "love" after one date which apparently they hold onto for 2 years. I was confused by the heroine because she says that she is extremely mad at the main male character from the first time they met but honestly she seems to forget it whenever she's around him. I liked parts of the plot but most people would be over someone that they had only gone on one date with by the time two years
Anita Byars
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved Loved Loved this story.
This story captured your attention from the moment you start reading. I really liked the way the author went back in time to help build more depth in the story. Loved getting to know these characters and watch their story unfold. Couldn't put this story down, was up into the wee hours and it just flows so easily. I'm hooked now and have to read the other books in this series. You have to read this it doesn't disappoint. LOVED IT.
Kristin
Aug 10, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked this one despite the slightly lower rating. I just felt rushed into the "romance". I am still analyzing why this bothered me more in this one when I had similar problems with a few others. I am currently chalking it up to being slightly outside my preferred genres. I usually only love fluffy short romances when there's more humor. I have to do a whole lot of eye rolling through most romances. That probably says more about me than the book.
Dena
Romance in its finest

This is definitely a big fluffy bunny of cuteness. I like how Olivia stood on her own two feet without fail. She made sure that the bully (Logan's father) didn't get the company she worked so hard for. I liked that Logan took control in the end but in the beginning he was the coward I didn't like. I like this series it is cute and very sweet
Tammy
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this series of books by Krista Lakes. Olivia is building her business but on a trip with her best friend and son checking out a new resort. Logan is running his father's business but his father is pulling all the strings. Olivia and Logan have had a turbulent past and they end up on the same island. Really great story
Emma Bonke
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
COULDN'T FINISH! Great beginning but the end was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo predictable I couldn't bring myself to finish the last 25%. Especially after reading another book in the series back to back (they are all the same story- just different characters), but the previous book I read was def better than this one in the beginning.
tara diaz
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By far the best in the series so far.

This book was a serious page turner. It has you rooting for the characters throughout the book. You laugh, cry, and more along with the characters. Such an amazing book.
Kim
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Turbulent romance

This was a quick read of a turbulent romance. Two people trying to make something of themselves and trying to please other people. The time it took them to figure things out was astounding, especially if your in love. Still it was a good HEA story.
Denise McLendon
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT!!

The kisses series just keep getting better and better! I love each and everyone of these books that I've read so far and can't wait to get my hands on the next in the series, BRAVO Ms. Lakes!
Kerry
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku, romance
This was a sweet book, and a little different than the others in the series. I really liked Logan and Olivia and loved the second chance aspect of the book. Tyler was a cute addition to the story as well.
Linda Brueggeman
Hurricane Kisses

This is an excellent love story. The characters are interesting and well developed. The editor could have done a better job. There are words missing in many places and the grammar could be cleaned up a bit. It's a good romance book.
Lorena Helfers
Too many I's.

I counted 14 I's on one page. The author did not let the reader know what the male character was thinking. It was much too one sided. I was sick of all that she was saying and thinking. It made the story unromantic.

• Forever After (Montana Brides, #3)
  • Match-Making in Montana (Montana Sweet Western Romance #4)
  • A Nantucket Affair (Nantucket Beach Plum Cove, #4)
  • Bad Girl (Wicked #2)
  • Wild Iris Ridge (Hope's Crossing, #7)
  • Through & Through (Tanner Family Book 5)
  • Good Girl (Wicked, #1)
  • Shifted Fate (The Wolves of Forest Grove Book 1)
  • Not Yet (Not Yet, #1)
  • Shifted Soul (The Wolves of Forest Grove, #2)
  • Painting With Fire
  • Alone Yet Not Alone
  • Ali Cross
  • A Summer Sentence (The Barbourville Series Book 1)
  • Reluctant Hero
  • Sons of the Sphinx
  • The Penalty Box (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #3)
  • The Boyfriend Experience
Krista Lakes is a writer of romances that leave you feeling good and always have a happily ever after. She has two boys and a husband that keep her busy, not to mention two cats and a dog.

The Kisses (10 books)
  • Saltwater Kisses (The Kisses Series, #1)
  • Rainwater Kisses (The Kisses, #2)
  • Freshwater Kisses (The Kisses, #3)
  • Champagne Kisses (The Kisses, #4)
  • Sandcastle Kisses (The Kisses Series, #5)
  • Barefoot Kisses (The Kisses Series #7)
  • Sunrise Kisses (The Kisses Series, #8)
  • Waterfall Kisses (The Kisses, #9)
  • Island Kisses (The Kisses, #10)