Start by marking “Find Momo Coast to Coast: A Photography Book (Find Momo #2)” as Want to Read:
Find Momo Coast to Coast: A Photography Book (Find Momo #2)

Find Momo Coast to Coast: A Photography Book

(Find Momo #2)

Momo loves to hide—and you’ll love looking for him! In this follow-up to Find Momo, the canine Instagram superstar (and his best buddy, Andrew Knapp) travel across the United States and Canada, visiting iconic landmarks and unique off-the-map marvels. Look for Momo hiding in Grand Central Station, in front of the White House, and in the French Quarter of New Orleans . . . ...more
Published May 12th 2015 by Quirk Books

To ask other readers questions about Find Momo Coast to Coast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Find Momo Coast to Coast

karen
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: les-animaux, roof
FIND MOMO KAREN!!!

photo IMG_5411_zpsxda8unjr.jpg

yes, it's a new momo book! it's pretty much exactly like the first book, only with new places for momo to hide. so, if you enjoyed that one, you'll enjoy this one. and if you enjoyed the fun interactive elements of my last momo review, you are bound to love this review, which offers a whole new game!

this one is called "find karen!" there's bonus points if you find momo in any of these, 'cuz he's there and all. but i think it is much more challenging to try to find ME in all o
Jesse (JesseTheReader)
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
MOMO IS LIFE. I loved this so much! Perfect for dog lovers.
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This one is fun. It's a hide-and-seek picture book. Can you find Momo in the pictures that span coast to coast? Most of them were very easy, but it was still fun. The pictures are well done. Everyone picks this up when walking through my living room.

Won through a Booklikes giveaway
Jill Mackin
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: photography
Just as enjoyable as Find Momo #1.
Patty
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
A HUGE thank you to Quirk Books for providing me with a copy of Find Momo: Coast to Coast!!!
Robert Zimmermann
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
It isn't normally the type of book I'd pick up to "read", especially to read and wind up reviewing, but I make exceptions every now and then. This is a book of photography based around a road trip across two countries and a dog that loves to hide for photos. Seemed like a fun book to take a look at.

Find Momo Coast to Coast is full of some great photographs from various tourist attractions and many places from across the United States and Canada from when Momo, a border collie, and Andrew Knapp t
Athena
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how I'd rate this book considering it's a compilation of photographs, but I loved each one! The scenery captured is gorgeous. There are things in my home state California I never knew existed! In addition, Momo was adorable as ever. I'm a sucker for dogs.

However what I love the most about this book wasn't the photographs itself, it was the overall concept. The idea of going on a road trip with your best friend is heartwarming and inspires me to go out and explore. Adventure is out
Jamie
Jun 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction
Almost 2.5
Jessica
I received this book for free through BookLikes' giveaways.

This is such a cute book. The photos are amazing and Momo is just so cute. I loved the landmarks they visited. Who knew there was an abandoned religious theme park in Connecticut?
Adriana (SaltyBadgerBooks)
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, signed
How could you not love a book full of beautiful photos and then a hidden puppers?! This was so adorable! The photography was amazing and I loved finding Momo! I also really liked that before each region/section there was a little blurb about various things about their trip together. It made me feel like I was also going on their adventure to all these places!
Rachael Hobson
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
It’s Where’s Waldo but with a beautiful pupper! This was a lot of fun and few of the pictures were actually pretty challenging.
Crystal ✬ Lost in Storyland
Find Momo: Coast to Coast is an adorable book in which the border collie Momo and his buddy Andrew Knapp travel from coast to coast across the United States and Canada. There is a good mix of photos where it is easy to find Momo and ones that challenge the reader's imagination. I can envision this being a fun book to huddle over with the family in a race to find Momo.

Many of the photos are breathtaking and worth examining in their own right. I love how there is a mix of tourist attractions and e
guiltlessreader
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Momo's still hiding ... and you need to find him! I loved making the acquaintance of collie Momo and Andrew in their first book (check out of my review of Find Momo) so the sequel was an easy "yes" for review for me. And I adore the second book just as much as the first!

With the success of the "Where's Waldo" concept of the first book, it's no surprise that the second capitalizes on this formula. Momo and Andrew continue their road trip in their yellow van throughout North America and the book's
Amanda
Momo is adorable, I loved the first book and was so happy to learn, Andrew Knapp wrote a second book. This book is just as adorable as the first one. The photos are beautiful and finding Momo in some of the pictures, was very difficult. This is a fun book to spend a few hours just checking out and trying to find a cute border collie.
Kerrikoala
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mostly-pictures
Momo was harder to find in this book, but I really enjoyed the pictures/scenery. My favorite hiding places are on pages 18, 32, 88, and 103.

Here we have Big Butter Jesus, but in Texas they have Big Butter Beatles (page 58)!
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, juvenile
Cute! This one felt harder than the first book, but I think I liked the photography more.

Also, I apparently rock at finding Momo, but I always sucked at finding Waldo. I guess I am more motivated to find an adorable dog than I was to find a guy with questionable fashion sense.
Sheri S.
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a wonderfully fun book for kids and adults alike! The pictures are beautiful and feature many interesting sites that the author saw on his journey through the United States and Canada. In each picture, the reader will find Momo if s/he looks closely, which is a huge part of the fun. I would love to be able to go on an adventure like this author did. This book is definitely worth a peek!
Jane Kennedy
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love both the find Momo books. We have a border collie and love seeing how much Momo and his owner have making this book. It is a great way for my 5 year old son to keep himself busy for 15 minutes and even my 1.5 year old daughter loves it and is rather good at pointing out Momo in the photographs. We give it as a birthday gift to my sons school friends and they always love it.
Paulette
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Photographer Andrew Knapp and his adorable border collie Momo take a cross country (both in U.S. and Canada) trip in their 1977 Volkswagen van. Momo loves to hide - the result is an enjoyable hide-and-seek photography book.
Xi
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Momo is now one of my fav dogs in the entire wide world.
Karlene
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love traveling all over the country with Momo, so I can't wait to read this next installment! Amazing photos, Volkswagens, and an adorable pup...can't go wrong!
Karen
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book and my kids love it too! Beautiful and fun!
Christine D
Dec 28, 2017 rated it liked it
the beauty of the photos was almost overshadowed by the determination to find momo in each photo!! Cute.
Annie
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an imaginative, fun book! Wonderful photographic tour of Knapp's travels of coastal North America. Seeking his adorable companion, Momo, in the photos is pure bonus! Well done!
Jane
Feb 28, 2018 rated it liked it
The perfect bathroom book - you can pick it up, flip a few pages, come back to it later and not worry about losing the narrative thread!
Nat
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: print, 2018
Cute.
Lake County Public Library
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction
Beautiful photography and an adorable border collie!

-- Sarah, Dyer-Schererville Branch
Eileen
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A "Where's Waldo"-style book starring a photographer's dog in various settings across Canada and the US. SUPER CUTE with beautiful pictures.
Kayla Medrano
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
One of my many life goals is to meet Momo!
Michelle
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Momo is a handsome dog who’s human knows how to take great photos.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• National Geographic Rarely Seen: Photographs of the Extraordinary
  • How to Take Over Teh Wurld: A LOLcat Guide 2 Winning
  • Waggish: Dogs Smiling for Dog Reasons
  • The Dogist: Photographic Encounters with 1,000 Dogs
  • The Most Scenic Drives in America, Newly Revised and Updated: 120 Spectacular Road Trips
  • Tiny Hats on Cats: Because Every Cat Deserves to Feel Fancy