Start by marking “Sabtu Bersama Bapak” as Want to Read:
Sabtu Bersama Bapak

Sabtu Bersama Bapak

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  5,274 ratings  ·  1,054 reviews
“Hai, Satya! Hai, Cakra!” Sang Bapak melambaikan tangan.
“Ini Bapak.
Iya, benar kok, ini Bapak.
Bapak cuma pindah ke tempat lain. Gak sakit. Alhamdulillah, berkat doa Satya dan Cakra.

Mungkin Bapak tidak dapat duduk dan bermain di samping kalian.
Tapi, Bapak tetap ingin kalian tumbuh dengan Bapak di samping kalian.
Ingin tetap dapat bercerita kepada kalian.
Ingin tetap dapat
Published June 10th 2014 by GagasMedia

To ask other readers questions about Sabtu Bersama Bapak, please sign up.
Riyanto bagus bgt,,,,,saya tinggal di papua n kemarin ada 2 temen dias ke jakarta saya nitip deh ke mereka...eee dua duanya beli buku ini, saya jadi punya 2…morebagus bgt,,,,,saya tinggal di papua n kemarin ada 2 temen dias ke jakarta saya nitip deh ke mereka...eee dua duanya beli buku ini, saya jadi punya 2 buku (yg satu rencananya dikasih temen aja)....
saya baca pelan pelan 2 hari selesai.....seru bgt percintaan cakra/saka....dan wisdom bgt pelajaran dr pernikahan satya..n seorang ibu yg tegar....mungkin ceritanya sangat mendarat banget deh untuk beberapa kehidupan keluarga jaman sekarang, so pasti yg baca harus bawa pencil n secarik kertas untuk ..ide ide yg muncul ketka membaca buku ini, btw mau difilmkan ya..?(less)

·  5,274 ratings  ·  1,054 reviews

Start your review of Sabtu Bersama Bapak
miaaa
Sep 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: indonesian
To be honest, the first time I heard about the title I was thinking about Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie. And that second I mumbled, "Right! This will be another watershed contest, oh dear!"

Here's the thing about a father, at least in my case, he's the best simply the best. I would never asked for another father, in fact I'd like to relive my life if it's possible so I can be a better daughter. See that's what Adhitya Mulya tried here, ingrained the idea that we should not demand others to
Arie Prasetyo
Oct 17, 2015 rated it liked it
I was expecting a lot, due to the rave reviews by some of my friends and people around me. I was expecting a melodramatic family tragedy to unravel before me.

Thus I was a bit taken aback by the humour (some of them are funny, but mostly dry) and comical conversations. But I guess that's how the writer wanted to deliver this potential tearjerker. In a light-hearted mood.

A bit annoyed by some of its preachy content. At times I feel like I was reading an insurance brochure, a marriage counselor's
Annisa Anggiana
I love the main story, but then again..
Nieke Garnia
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I cried and laugh at the same time...
Thank you Adhitia Mulya, for reminding me of my loving father and strong mom...
This book is about brothers and their mother, whose father passed away when they're little. But the father still left beautiful memory and legacy for his sons.
Learn a lot from this book about parenting, relationship and becoming a better person...
Must read book!
note: may not be suitable for children and teenagers...
Dinur A.
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own-a-copy
4,5 stars.
i literally hugged this book as i finished its last page. it is THAT good (not the typos of course). video terakhirnya klimaks banget bikin terharunya... it was the best.

Hatur nuhun, Om Adhitya.
Aulia Farizqa
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I recommend all the good people to read this book. ASAP.
Audreyna
Feb 11, 2016 rated it did not like it
Note: I always write reviews in English, so please do excuse this review. Just pass over it if you're not into that.
Blog review: https://morphinelollipop.wordpress.co...

“Jika ingin menilai seseorang, jangan nilai dia dari bagaimana dia berinteraksi dengan kita, karena itu bisa saja tertutup topeng. Tapi nilai dia dari bagaimana orang itu berinteraksi dengan orang-orang yang dia sayang.”

This book reads like a self-help book more than a narrative.

I tend to be very picky in the Indonesian
Anidos
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Sweet. Nice. Heartwarming . The main idea itself wasn't new, I've seen it at least twice at "PS I Love You" and "Goodwin Games", but the way the author executed it was really sweet, nice and heartwarming :')

A book to look up to when someone's feeling upset about love, life and family. Nothing's too good to be true if we give it a try. My future husband should read it at least once.

Cheesy footnotes are still around (Gagas, indeed), also few minor mispunctuations. And I didn't get it why Bapak
Yasmin Mauliddina
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Life lessons in determining the future
Setyo
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yup, saya tidak bisa berkata apa-apa selain buku ini cocok bagi yang JOMBLO (sekarang aku akui saya jomblo, terlalu ngenes kondisinya), orang tua yang (mungkin) overhope ke anaknya, dan yang rindu orang tua kita di manapun mereka berada. Perhaps this book is matched for me because my condition need such enlightment. I found mistake statements very rarely and the terms used is easy to read. So, I rate this book 8.8 of 10.
I just want to inform that this book might be better if the writer write the
Lila Cyclist
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well, at first, I thought I could relate this story with myself since my father passed away when I was sixteen or something. But then, I realized that it's different in some ways. My father didn't really try his best to deliver his teachings about life or something to me, but he indeed taught a lot of things in his own way. I wasn't that close to him but his memory remains till now. With his silence, I could be the way I am, I could think the way I think now, though maybe it would be a bit ...more
Farraas Muhdiar
Baca buku ini karena penasaran sama hype-nya (meskipun udah telat banget), dan ternyata menurut saya buku ini terlalu overrated. Ide ceritanya bagus sih, pesan-pesannya juga, but the writing style is just not my cup of tea. Banyak unnecessary jokes (footnotes, too), dan banyak detail yang kayanya kurang realistis (who uses texts & group emails these days?).

I finished the book in only an hour, karena memang light banget bukunya. A bit disappointed because, although the writer is known for his
Fara Shamara
Jul 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pribadi
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well thought and well written book, and emotionally good to read..... although theres something missing there, especially on the role of Itje... I believe Gunawan could not be like Gunawan if there was no Itje, also the two sons will no be as they are now if there is no role of Itje ... Mungkin akan ada kelanjutan buku ini, maybe "Senin - Jumat bersama Ibu"... All in all, ini buku yang cukup baik untuk dibaca, tidak hanya pada hari sabtu....
Desi Ayu
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
saat ini aku jadi benar-benar berpikir, that i miss my father so much. i've never think about it before. but after read this book, there so much things i regret for this many years. mungkin kesempatan bercengkrama dengan ayah tidak akan lama lagi, mungkin kesempatan untuk menunjukkan rasa sayang tidak akan banyak lagi. jika ia tidak pernah tahu ini, i just want to say, aku sayang papa, so much. miss you dad.
Rhonita
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sukaaa banget! Another good book written by Adhitya Mulya by adding family values on his cheerful writing.

Tergolong ringan, terbukti dengan cepatnya saya menyelesaikan buku ini (sekitar 2-3 jam) namun tetap menampar saya dengan value-value yang dituang.

Personally, it is a good novel for us that looking forward for a better life. I mean it.
Yanda
Aug 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
first goodreads review... spesial buat Kang Adhit.. hehe... buku ini hangat, ringan, tapi dalem..

full of family values also parenting and relationship insights..

a must read and a page turner! walo masih ada typo dan juga pendalaman karakternya IMO kurang ya..

10 tahun lalu Jomblo, now Sabtu Bersama Bapak, masak harus nunggu 10 tahun lagi for another thoughtful novel of yours Kang?? :D
Dinan Fatimah
Oct 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I would like to give 5 stars for all the wise advice this book have. The author's writing style also deserves a 5 star, if i hadn't found some typos. Besides, recently I read 2 of John Green's book in a row, and since the author writing style is different, I feel weird. After adapting, I started to enjoy the book. I laugh much. I will pleasurably recommend this book to every man I cared about :)
Erina Ramdhani
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
BAGUS. BAGUS. BAGUS

What else can I say. This book has instantly become my favorite for all time. It brings back my will to read. Well I do read occasionally. But never really find a book that is very... real, complete, and.. just right. The amount of comedy, the amount of knowledge, the message is just so simple that I can instantly stamp it to my heart.

Ow yeah, 5 stars from me :)
Nikki Dibya
Way too preachy. Conflicts are resolved too early and without challenges, and there's basically only one solution to every conflict. Characters did not face enough choices to truly shine. Adihtya Mulya's usual jokes a re still in there, but we have seen them before.
Mira Afianti
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was ok
Is it just me, atau memang yang lain juga merasa bahwa sang penulis ingin buku ini sama menginspirasinya seperti Tuesdays With Morrie-nya Mitch Albom?
Well, at first I expected something. But then I was disappointed. Period.
Janit
Jul 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Funny (gotta love those footnotes!), heartwarming, and even sexy at times. I love it.
Polpol
Jun 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
this book highly recommended
Mirza Izati
Sep 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
At first, the dry humor was bothering me.And until the end, the "typo" was really annoying. But, I found that this book was enjoyable and truly insightful
Yolanda Suciati
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sedih
Sarinah
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Simple, but catchy. just make me feel so warm, and honestly, really make me miss my father
Andinandyn
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
damn you mas. bikin nangis kejer tengah malem. I really love this book. thank you.
Annisa MoeL
Apr 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Great book. Thx Bu Itje. I'll remember that one...
Dona
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
ceritanya ringan..
but too good to be true..:D
Maulana Rizka
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I learn a lot from this book
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jual alat alat listrik di Dolopo 1 3 Sep 08, 2019 05:23AM
Buddy Read Sabtu Bersama Bapak 9 14 Jul 13, 2016 03:32AM

• Critical Eleven
  • Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
  • Ayah
  • Pulang
  • Kau, Aku & Sepucuk Angpau Merah
  • Rindu
  • Pulang
Adhitya Mulya (Adit) aspires to be a story-teller.

At early age, Adit learned and enjoyed story telling thru visual mediums like movies and drawings. This, inspired little Adit to take up drawing as a child, and later photography in his teen years.

As a young adult, Adit tries to expand his storytelling medium thru novels. Jomblo (2003) is his first novel (romantic comedies) and was national
“Membangun sebuah hubungan itu butuh dua orang yang solid. Yang sama-sama kuat. Bukan yang saling ngisi kelemahan.

Karena untuk menjadi kuat adalah tanggung jawab masing-masing orang. Bukan tanggung jawab orang lain”
82 likes
“Meminta maaf ketika salah adalah wujud dari banyak hal. Wujud dari sadar bahwa seseorang cukup mawas diri bahwa dia salah. Wujud dari kemenagan dia melawan arogansi. Wujud dari penghargaan dia kepada orang yang dimintakan maaf.” 46 likes