Start by marking “The Enticement (Submissive, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Enticement (Submissive, #5)

The Enticement

(Submissive #5)

Limits were made to be pushed.

Abby West has everything she wanted: a family, a skyrocketing new career, and a sexy, Dominant husband who fulfills her every need. Only, as her life outside the bedroom becomes hectic, her Master’s sexual requirements inside become more extreme. Abby doesn’t understand Nathaniel’s increased need for control, but she can’t deny the delicious w
Published April 7th 2015 by NAL

Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Pleasing Stars

The Enticement is book four of The Submissive Trilogy. You are probably scratching your head wondering if you read that right. Yes, Trilogy means three, but not this series!

I am so happy this series is not over!!!!

I love Abby and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mr. West.

You must read book one, The Submissive and book three The Training prior to reading The Enticement, but you do not need to read book two, The Dominant. The Dominant is an alternative POV book and is from Nathaniel’s POV.

The En
AH
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this book. I disliked The Dominant and I thought that The Enticement was a new book in a new series. It's not. The Enticement is book 4 in The Submissive series. Now a little disclaimer - I had read books 1-3 in their original online form years back and enjoyed them immensely. I don't know why The Dominant annoyed me so much when I read it last summer but I feel that The Enticement was a spicy hot read and I loved watching the main characters Abby a ...more
Barbara ♥~Lindt Ninja~♥ (Careerist Gangster™)
Aug 21, 2014 marked it as the-magic-8-ball-says-no
Shelves: seriously
This series is a trilogy. TRILOGY. From dictionary.com:

noun, plural trilogies.
a series or group of three plays, novels, operas, etc., that, although individually complete, are closely related in theme, sequence, or the like.
(in ancient Greek drama) a series of three complete and usually related tragedies performed at the festival of Dionysus and forming a tetralogy with the satyr play.
a group of three related things.

Not 4 things, which it already is with the novella. For sure not 5 things
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...
I was bound not only by rope, but with bonds of love and trust and a promise that would last forever.

Well, this book has left me feeling completely confused! I began the story excited and happy to be reunited with Abby and Nathaniel but as I reached the final page, I was left feeling exactly the opposite. I am not saying that I didn't enjoy the sto
Paige
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic, marriage, romance
3.5 Stars

This was a great addition to the series. I love Abby and Nathaniel. This book took place after several years together and a couple kids. Life is busy and their D/s relationship has suffered for it. They try to make purposeful attempts at connecting more. I loved this aspect of the book. I already love books with married couples so seeing their relationship now and watching them totally devoted to each other was awesome.

For most of the book, this one came very close to becoming my favor
Under the Covers Book Blog
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it

I don't know what rock I was living under as an erotic BDSM junkie, but I managed to have my first introduction to Tara Sue Me's Submissive series just a few months ago. The initial trilogy is actually one of the originals in the billionaire Dom subgenre, but I worried a bit that the flood of books in this vein might have hampered my enjoyment of it. I was suprisingly very wrong. Abigail is my type of submissive and Nathaniel is absolutely my type of Dom. I found these three books very refreshi

Pete
Nov 21, 2016 rated it liked it
The Enticement is book 5 in the Submissive series book by Tara Sue Me . Being an staunch equalist (Everyone is equal across, gender, race, wealth, genealogy, color, or religious conviction or lack of.) I was coerced into reading a book by a Goodreads friend about male gender supremacy and master/slave lifestyles because of the Steamy parts and not to pay any attention to the torture/pain elements.

To each their own, fits my observation of BSDM stories, but having had to deal with physic
Anna's Herding Cats
Quickie: I enjoyed it. It's hot and intriguing seeing a married couple struggling with their BDSM relationship. Not loving the cover. And book four of a trilogy? Um... But a solid read with some hot sex scenes.

Full review to come.
G.
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
DNF- I really couldn't get into this book. It was hard for me to connect with Abby. & Nathanial.
Suzi
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finish, kupljeno
samo cu reci hot hot hot i da od ove knjige imam sasvim drugaciji pogled na djumbir :)
Teresa Mary Rose
Oct 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

When I heard we were getting more to Abby and Nathaniel’s story I was so excited. But then I got worried. If we are getting another book, that means that we are getting some more trouble and I was nervous for them. I didn’t want to see them in pain. But in the end I am so happy we got this book, because it was a great addition to the series.

I love Abby and Nathaniel together. Their dynamic and their chemistry is off the charts. They work well toget
Cassandra Caress
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
Oh Nathaniel! You have my heart again!
It's no secret that I love this series very much. Why? Well, Tara Sue Me has the ability to not only capture you from page one with emotions and anxious nervousness as what will happen next.
She also captures the BDSM lifestyle very good and how hard it is to deal with it in every day life situations. Let's be honest, work and kids can make you go nuts. Add in the need to be dominated or dominate and things get complicated.

Thankfully, Tara Sue Me doesn't redu
Erin
May 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
sometimes a series just isn't a good fit for every reader. I tried to enjoy this book, I really did. I think a lot of people would enjoy it. personally, my favorite part was when it was finally over. I don't care much for this couple, yet because I liked the first book, I continued to read this series in hopes I would enjoy it more. I didn't.

I did like the fact that it told the story of what their life is like now that they have been married several years and have two kids. overall, I just had
Noel
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I truly love Nathaniel & Abby's story & this book is no exception. While I found myself very pissed at Nathaniel's actions a couple times during this tale, upon understanding his POV, I was able to fall back in love with him. He is a stern dom, but I believe he loves Abby with his entire soul & who could ask for anything more. I can't wait for the next installment!
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo THE ENTICEMENT_zpsxlup3nvu.jpg

BOOK REVIEW: 4.5 STARS

Do you often wonder about what happens to the characters of a book (or series) that you love after the characters get their happily ever after? I always do. I love books that have epilogues that gives readers a glimpse of the characters’ future. Not many books goes the extent into the future. This is what The Enticement has. Abigail and Nathaniel has been married for 6 years. They have two beautiful kids and have a perfect marriage. Sadly the routine of life interferes wit
Ramblings From A Chaotic Mind
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love everything about this series and I’m so glad it’s continued on past the original three book story arc! Abby and Nathaniel have an amazing relationship built on trust, values and some out of this world sex. For serious, these books are so incredibly hot that I wanted to jump my husband after reading them. For me to say that…yup, you know it’s 100% true.

The Enticement takes place a few years into the future from the last book. Abby and Nathaniel have two kids and the picture perfect life. Y
Margareth
May 06, 2015 rated it liked it
I want to be Abby/Abigail minus the children.
For me personally, them having kids and the great number of mentioning them (+/-170 times), is a huge turn off. Anything that's being mentioned that has anything to do with children, shouldn't be in this book. I simply don't like it and it varies from Abby mentioning her pregnancy to their children's names and preschool to simply the word 'kids'.

'He pressed against me, his cock teasing my entrance. The clock in the hallway chimed. Nap time was almost
Romy
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Abby and Nathaniel have to be my all time favourite BDSM couple. I love seeing how much Abby has grown both as a woman and a submissive and how attuned Nathaniel is to her, even if his reasoning comes off as arsehole-y a bunch of times.
The only reason I'm not giving this brilliant book five stars is because I felt the resolution was a tad rushed. We had a lot of building up on Nathaniel's behaviour and a rather too-quick answer.
Tara Sue me never disappoints, you won't turpentine this book ;)-
Aisha Oaktree
Originally Reviewed on Bewitching Bibliophile

With this title, we go back to the couple that started this series, Abby & Nathaniel. They are now several years into their relationship, they are married and have children as well as still being active in the BDSM lifestyle. This becomes an exploration of what does a committed D/s couple do as they begin to experience stagnation and growing pains from the new changes their lives demand?? Well, it becomes very erotic and a deeper exploration of wh
Jaime
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Another great addition to this series! Love Nathaniel and Abigail -- can't wait for more books in their story! Must read series!
Paula
Nov 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
This novel takes us back into the lives of Nathaniel and Abby. Six years later, and with kids, they are desperately trying to figure how to balance parenthood with their bedroom behaviors. This novel includes lots of moments with the immediate family, friends and other relatives. Yet, there are a couple of moments that take Nathaniel and Abby into new situations within the BDSM world.

The writing in the first 180 pages of the book felt forced and flat. The 2D or bland characters of Nathaniel and
C
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, favorites
It has been a while since I visited Abby and Nathaniel and I felt like I picked right up where I left off. I love having characters from other stories in the book as well, so to read about Jeff and Daniel and Julie and Sasha was fun.

Abby and Nathaniel's relationship is complicated enough as Dom and Sub but even more so with two kids. Trying to find the time to be together and have a scene is difficult. I found the inner dialogues that Abby had to be enlightening and well thought out. This book
Sheila
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Okay first off I love reading a lot of different genre.
Second I thought this was book 5 and skipped book 4 but,
apparently this is book 4 and I read the correct book.
Also I do not claim to understand this lifestyle.
With all that said this book was a hard limit for me
and or pushing me just a bit. I had a hard time with
Abby's fantasies and the couple Nathaniel and Abby performing them.
Just some parts in this book were a little extreme for me.
I still enjoy how their relationship and or lifest
Patti
Jan 02, 2019 rated it liked it
I really liked the Submissive Trilogy and Abby and Nathaniel. In this book, their story continues after several years of marriage and two children. It does a really great job illuminating married life with its everyday reality and the things that married couples experience, question and accept or not from their spouse. While knowing that Abby and Nathaniel have a more extreme Dom/sub relationship than other fictional characters out there, I did not expect to find them go beyond my expectations. ...more
Nonieღserenity2bliss
I have read quite a handful of BDSM-theme story and I must say it is not something that I would ever get used to read, especially one that is as strong as this one. In fact, the reason why I left this series years ago because I find the series too raw for my liking. I hesitated to purchased this but it was on sale and I thought to give this series another go, thinking that I should be able to swallow this better than I did the first three books years ago. Turns out i am still not quite there yet ...more
Angela Thomas
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series!

This is the fist e-book that I have read. The others have in paperback. I’m so wrapped up in this series that it is not even funny. If you liked fifty shades you will LOVE this series. I’m enjoying these characters and their struggle in daily life while also learning what being submissive/Dominate really means to them. I have not stopped turning the pages in this book till the very end! Can’t wait for payday so I can get the next 2 in the series
Rick Fort
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm at a Wow! To think that there are many female readers who enjoy reading material like this. Is this a symbol of some kind of fantasy. Oh well, no judgement from me.

It was an interesting read. Some parts a bit uncomfortable for my taste but, life has no surprises. But... Wow is my professional reviewed response.

Spank and Prosper!
zoegrl
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The journey continues to get more intense

As they grow together, the more intense they get. As the years go by their D/s relationship grows more intimate. There's a few growing pains but that's par for the course. I'm off to read Collar.

Enjoy!!
Cristi
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lapl-audibooks
I really liked this book in this series. We got to see the life of a couple that is in a D/s relationship with kids and, though i don't have personal experience in their situation, I felt that it was very real. I really liked the dominance in it. I am going to move on with the series.
Jenna
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ich mag die Reihe der Autorin sehr. Mit diesem Teil habe ich lange gewartet, da ich darauf gehofft hatte, dass in der Zwischenzeit weitere Bände der Autorin übersetzt werden würden. Leider scheint das aktuell nicht der Fall zu sein.
  • Fit to Be Tied (The Last Good Knight, #4)
  • Since I Saw You (Because You Are Mine, #4)
  • The Apartment (The Apartment Novels, #1)
  • Keep Me (One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy, #3)
  • Breathe (In Vino Veritas, #2)
  • Exposed and Pleasured (The Masters #3)
  • The Duality Principle (The Portland Rebels, #1)
  • Breaking Skye (San Francisco Dom, #2)
  • The Inspiration (Work of Art, #1)
  • Not Until You Part II: Not Until You Risk (Loving on the Edge, #4.2)
  • Bend Me Over (Hawkeye, #2)
  • Season of Second Chances

NEW YORK TIMES/USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Even though she graduated with a degree in science, Tara knew she’d never be happy doing anything other than writing. Specifically, writing love stories.

She started with a racy BDSM story and found she was not quite prepared for the unforeseen impact it would have. Nonetheless, she continued and The Submissive Series novels would go on to be both New York

Submissive (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Submissive (Submissive, #1)
  • The Dominant (Submissive, #2)
  • The Training (Submissive, #3)
  • Seduced By Fire (Submissive #4)
  • The Collar (Submissive, #6)
  • The Exhibitionist (Submissive, #7)
  • The Master (Submissive, #8)
  • Claiming (Submissive, #8.5)
  • The Exposure (Submissive, #9)
  • The Flirtation (Submission #10)
“giving you time to think, because I know you’ll search for the truth and when you find it, it’ll lead you back to me.” 3 likes
“He moved first, rolling us so he was under me and I rested on him. “Damn you, Abby,” he whispered coarsely, but holding me tight. “Damn you for what you do to me. You are everything to me and part of me dies when I think you don’t trust me. I’d never do anything to hurt you.” 3 likes