Start by marking “Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars” as Want to Read:
Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars

Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars

Featuring chapter contributions from: Brian Clark, Jay Baer, John Jantsch, Kim Garst, Sonia Simone, Donna Moritz, Denise Wakeman, Barbara Rozgonyi, Brian Dean, Syed Balkhi, Eric Ward, Andrea Vahl, Beth Hayden, Lou Bortone, Viveka von Rosen, Stephan Hovnanian, Jason van Orden, Sue B. Zimmerman, Bob Baker, Kim Dushinski, Ian Cleary, and Craig Valentine.

Eager business owners
Published February 10th 2015 by Entrepreneur Press (first published July 1st 2005)

Be the first to ask a question about Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars

Start your review of Success Secrets of the Online Marketing Superstars
Darren
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Firstly ignore the title and its hype-filled words - this book is much better that! Normally books with similar titles suck more than a shop full of vacuum cleaners. This is different!

Essentially for a relatively low price (less than a dollar a chapter) you get 23 concisely written chapters from various online marketers, giving you a rapid-fire overview about many aspects of online marketing. By gum it does work too. Naturally the chapters cannot tell you everything about their subjects yet it c
Svajūnė Vaitekėnaitė
When I read this book for the first time (I was just about to start my career in marketing) it left a very good impression. Good introduction to different aspects of online marketing contributed by the best of the best of marketing and social media experts. However, the contributors do not hesitate to promote themselves in their chapter, that might be a bit annoying.

The second time I read it, I was already working in the field and I found the book not detailed enough for the marketing professio
Heather Jacobsen
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I can read deep literature, or highly technical medical papers, but when it comes to marketing, I get restless and bored out of my mind. Marketing is just not my forte. Which is why I needed a book to help me get it. I got several books on online marketing out of the library and skimmed them all, hearing many of the same things I've read before, but none of it sticking or seemingly that practical. This was the first book, where there was real, practice advice that did not bore me. I actually st ...more
Sung Yee Poon
Nov 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very useful and concise resource book for people new to social media and online marketing. Though I've read the thick books of some of the contributors, it was more effective and efficient to read and understand the articles written by the same people in this book. Mitch Meyerson did an excellent job to keep the book useful, easy to read and concise.You can literally go through the book to find what you want and speed read what you can't or don't want to do without wasting much time.
Emily
Mar 30, 2010 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business-books
Found this at the library.. it's an oldie, but has some really interesting concepts. I need to buy a copy so I can read it at my new (balancing work and life) glacial pace.
Ghada Alwani
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book it is like crash course in business on line, very useful although it is written sometime ago
Kristen
Daniel used to call this his BIBLE. I think it's about time I read it. Thank you Meyerson!
Eve Masters
Aug 19, 2020
Paco Cotera
rated it it was ok
Aug 25, 2014
Thomas K
Mar 11, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How to market anything on-line
D. Scott

• One Hour Marketing: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Simple Effective Marketing
  • The Graphic Designer's Guide To Portfolio Design
  • Content Marketing Revolution: Seize Control of Your Market in Five Key Steps
  • Drawing for Dummies
  • LinkedIn Sales Success: B2B Lead Generation and Sales on the World's Largest Professional Network
  • Products, services and branding
  • 100+ Free Tools to Create Visuals for Web & Social Media (Free Online Tools Book 1)
  • 365 Quotes to Live Your Life By: Powerful, Inspiring, & Life-Changing Words of Wisdom to Brighten Up Your Days
  • Prince2 2017 - Revision & Exam Guide
  • Scrum Methodology: An Ultimate Beginners Guide to the Mastery of Scrum Project Management Methodology.
  • Prince2 for Beginners : Prince2 Study Guide for certification & project management
  • Creativity For Sale: How I Made $1,000,000 Wearing T-Shirts and How You Can Turn Your Passion Into Profit, Too
  • Performance Marketing with Google Analytics: Strategies and Techniques for Maximizing Online ROI
  • Branding: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy & Brand Development
  • Personal Branding for Dummies
  • 500 Social Media Marketing Tips Essential Advice Hints and Strategy
  • Seven Figure Social Selling: Over 400 Pages of Proven Social Selling Scripts, Strategies, and Secrets to Increase Sales and Make More Money Today!
  • The Business Plan Blueprint: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan That Gets Your Business Funded Quickly (Business Plan To Help Fund Your Small or Medium-Sized Business Book 1)
Mitch Meyerson is the author of 11 psychology and business cbooks. Five have been Amazon #1 bestsellers.

He has also created five online programs including the Guerrilla Marketing Coach Certification Program, the World Class Speaking Coach Certification Program and The Product Factory

His careers of have ranged from musician to psychotherapist to online entrepreneur. He has been the featured guest

News & Interviews