Start by marking “After We Collided (After, #2)” as Want to Read:
After We Collided (After, #2)

After We Collided

(After #2)

3.77  ·  Rating details ·  71,691 ratings  ·  4,528 reviews
Tessa has everything to lose. Hardin has nothing to lose… except her.

After a tumultuous beginning to their relationship, Tessa and Hardin were on the path to making things work. Tessa knew Hardin could be cruel, but when a bombshell revelation is dropped about the origins of their relationship—and Hardin’s mysterious past—Tessa is beside herself.

Hardin will always be… Har
Paperback, 2nd edition, 674 pages
Published November 25th 2014 by Gallery Books (first published September 7th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about After We Collided, please sign up.
Sacha Dijk In the Wattpad version it was Harry, in the real book it is Hardin.
Louis is Logan
Niall is Nate
Zayn is Zed
Liam is Landon
x…more
In the Wattpad version it was Harry, in the real book it is Hardin.
Louis is Logan
Niall is Nate
Zayn is Zed
Liam is Landon
x(less)

·  71,691 ratings  ·  4,528 reviews

Start your review of After We Collided (After, #2)
Neesa
So I made a huge mistake continuing this series. This girl just kept pressuring me to read it and to be honest, I actually wanted to give this series another chance. I wanted to like this series Because when millions of people read a book and claim that they like it, there's gotta be something wrong with you for not liking it as well, right? But I'm wrong. There's nothing wrong with me. There's something wrong with everyone else.

It's just the same cycle over and over again. Nothing new, except
Angela
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
I don't think I can reiterate enough how much I hate this series... "But Angela why the high rating?"... Well let me break it down for you, this is the best worst thing I've ever read. It's so addictive it's insane. It's like the potato chip bag of books. You don't want to eat more than a handful but somehow wind up eating the whole bag.

After We Collided is seriously just the book After again. It's the same shit different day. Tessa and Hardin continue their on again off again, I hate you but ca
Candace
After finishing the first book in the 'After' series, I immediately jumped into this second book. There was no way that I was going to quit this series with the way things ended at the end of 'After'--absolutely, no way! I had to know how things were going to play out for this disastrous couple. They are like crack! It might kill me. I know it's really not healthy...but I just can't seem to pull myself away from it!

If I thought that Hardin and Tessa were going to grow up and start treating each
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! After We Collided, book 2 of 5. The tumultuous against-all-odds romance between tatted rebel Hardin Scott & good girl Tessa Young!

“Just because he can’t love you the way you want him to doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you with everything he has…”

Books in The After series should be read in order:
Book 1: After
Book 2: After We Collided
Book 3: After We Fell
Book 4: After Ever Happy
Book 5: Before

The After series is the epic love saga between flawed rebel bad boy studen
Victoria K
I swear, this is the shittiest trilogy I have ever read. I don't even know what went on in the second one.

description

Um. I don't even know where to start. There's so much sex in this book I can't even laugh about it anymore. It's that boring.

So, yeah. I don't have much to say for this shit.

But, please, Anna Todd, I think we know that a sequel is a continuation.

The Burning Rose (Jess)
I love these two idiots.
Charlotte
Aug 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
I'm going to dropkick Hardin into the sun
Evgnossia O'Hara
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: owned, buddy-read, romance
1.5 stars cause 2 stars are too much for this nonsense.

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? This supposed to be a plot twist?
I was optimistic about the second book in the series since the first half of the story was, let's say, a desent one. But then Todd had to ruin everything just to continue the story-line and fill the papers with words. Unfortunately, I forgot the most interesting moments by the time I've finished it.
I have to thank my buddy reads Mareira, Maria Vrisanaki and Athina who gave me
Lily Althea
Dec 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
This book, even more than the first one, is like watching a car crash : you shouldn't be watching but you can't tear your eyes away from the disaster. And even though I'll probably roll my eyes a hundred times again, I'll definitively be reading the next one. It's like the book is Hardin and I'm Tessa : I know it's bad but I just can't stay away.
Sol ~ TheBookishKing
Apr 21, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: absolute-trash
this was just 650 pages of pure trash.

i hate Hate HATE everything, about this.
Book Wonderland
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Just because he can't love you the way you want him to doesn't mean he doesn't love you with everything he has.”

description

Once you start reading this series, you won't be able to put it down!
This book was exiting again, and I really liked that we could read some chapters from Hardin's POV too, that made the story even more interesting. But I liked the first book better. I was satisfied with the ending, even though Anna Todd left us with another cliffhanger...

April (Aprilius Maximus)
Jan 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
Excuse me while I just die from feelings over here for a while.
Alex
Jul 01, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: painfully-bad
I wasn't planning on reviewing this book.
But then I heard that they are making a movie/ series(?) out of this shitshow.

The After series was written as Harry Styles fanfiction on Wattpad. I gained a lot of attention and was later rewritten into a novell. This is nothing new, we have seen it before. I have nothing against fanfiction, it's playful and fun but it's not supposed to be taken seriously and this book is trying sooo hard to be taken seriously.

This book as about the "princess girl" Tes
Lisa
OMG...this book!!!!

You don't even know...Tessa and Hardin have like invaded my brain...

I just dunno what to do with myself...I can't function...I'm a hot mess..

Review to come...
Tanya (Girl Plus Books)
2.75 STARS

Like a car wreck you can't look away from... that's pretty much my relationship with this series.

There's not much to say about this one that I didn't say in my review of After. Probably because it felt like a rehash of the first book. Tessa and Hardin continue their insane pattern of on again-off again, I love you/I hate you, I can't live with you/I can't live without you madness. There are times when their relationship is so off the charts hideous that I wonder if I'm actually suppose
Nickyjen
Apr 17, 2015 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the first book in this series but I just couldn't finish this gigantic book full of sh** if you'd ask me! Sorry but it was such a bad book compared to the first one. This whole back an fourth was nerve racking and I just couldn't understand her actions at all.
Well, I tried!

*** now that I've re-read this book I can proudly say that I still didn't like it as much as I thought I would!
It was okay but way too much.
But I loved all of the drama and it's an easy, fun and entertaining
Jaye Berry
Apr 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ebooks, contemporary, ya, 2019
I love reading books I KNEW would be complete garbage but gotta get them reading challenge points in.

Right when I thought the first book was bad?? HOW is this book even worse? I shouldn't kinkshame but screw that: y'all are messed up and need help if you actually love this series and this relationship. There is nothing redeemable about it, there are never even any cute moments. Maybe I can understand if you just like the smut but even then? It isn't even good smut! (Unless you find tampon remova
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
So real, so tragic, so riveting

You see couples like this all the time and you think, “why does she stay with him, he makes her miserable.” They fight, they break up, they get back together and it is a viscous circle that never seems to end.

“Should I ask to drive her to campus today?”
I follow him down the stairs. He shakes his head at me. “What part of nonsuffocating do you not get?”
“I liked you better when you kept your mouth shut.”
“I liked you better when you . . . well, I never li
Elyse  Walters
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audiobook...read by Shane East and Elizabeth Louise

The drama between Hardin and Tessa continues.
It’s just the type of a relationship a parent dreams of for their child.
Haha!

What can I say. I suppose I’m losing brain cells with each next book...
but I’m still hanging around taking in the rages, the passion, the lust, the lies, daily life, the profanity, the family and friends of the college-toxic-luv-couple.

A couple of funnies in book two - (charming scenes from bad boy Hardin):
Hardin in yoga cl
Penny
A GUIDE FOR ABUSE, SEXISM AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS.

These books romanticize an abusive relationship, which horrifies me. It is basically a step by step manual to emotional abuse and toxic behavior.

Here are some of the most common sings to identify an abusive relationship, according to experts:
Whirlwind Romance
Control/Dominance
Rage Episodes
Isolating you from friends and family.
Extreme and Unreasonable Jealousy
Refusing to communicate.
Withdrawal of affection.
Double Standards
Idealization/Devalua
Snow
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
oh, man...

this is a mashed potato of mashing stuff LOL or whatever the fuck i wanted to say, I m not even sure...

Phew...

Ok, I will address several things here:

1) after the HUGE fucked up revelation we got at the end of the book 1, I would expect, since the intention is for the two main characters to find their way to each other again, that the dude would have to grovel a little bit more than being into the 28% of the book...I mean, really?!
It's not just ALL about the sex, right?! It all sound l
Ursula Uriarte
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-series, 2014
5 very angsty stars

I’m just going to assume that you all have read After before reading this review ;)
I would be lying if I said that I didn’t absolutely hate Hardin at the end of After, I was gutted and angry and I just didn’t see how Anna would ever manage to come back and engage us again in the story after that ultimate betrayal, I felt like I needed a support group after that ending.
 photo tumblr_mb4ph0l93x1rziwwco1_500_zps0uwqby1b.gif

You can read my review for After Here

After We Collided is told from both Tessa’s and Hardin’s point of
Mary
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
i haven't been this invested in a book series since goddamn fucking twilight
Dilushani Jayalath
Finally I’ve finished this. One would think I should just drop it without complaining about it every 2 pages but unfortunately my slight OCD doesn’t allow me to let go. Also mostly, it was I wanted to know the story before the movie came out and if I was given a chance I would have stayed till the end without reading it.

First of all, any any chance I do not want anyone reading this book to think THIS is what a normal relationship. No kids, relationships are much subdued than this and that does
Ange
To start with I thought I was going to truly like this fan fiction.
I was obviously wrong.
This fan fiction is dreadful , from the moment you start reading the second book you know what's happening next. To sum the book up it is basically Harry being a douchbag , abusing and treating Her badly. Tessa acts dumb and she lets Harry manipulate her.
The main reason why girls loved these books is because of the sex and the drama. Honestly this sucks , you get tired of the back and forth "relationship" t
Zoha
Mar 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Good bye brain cells. It was nice knowing you guys.
I don't know why I put myself through this!
Carla Castilla
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
English
In this second part you die of love and suffer, you suffer a lot. I am completely obsessed with this story and one hundred percent in love with Hardin. I am in trouble.

While this book was much more repetitive than the previous one, I enjoyed it the same. It is true that the relationship between Tessa and Hardin is not healthy, but I think the most important thing of all is to realize and learn from it, to never have a relationship like that. Do not judge the book just for that. I thin
Elle's Book Blog
Genre: New Adult + College Romance
Series The After series (must read books in order. This is book #2).

:: 5 Pretty Little Stars ::

I don't know what it is about this series but these books are completely addicting. It doesn't even seem to matter to my brain that these two (Tessa and Hardin) are like a train wreck. I simply cannot get enough and I can't stop reading. There is also SO much drama in this series. I mean honestly, the push and pull and back and forth which take up 75% of the boo
Joana Barros
Feb 21, 2016 rated it liked it
I don’t even know how to start this review…. It seems like this book was like the first one, with the constant cycle of breaking up and getting back together over and over again, but this time Hardin was not the only one to mess up. Tessa also did some screwed up things. Before I start complaining, let me just say that I was glad this book had a dual POV. I really hate when I’m kept in the dark about the other main character. Be warned: some spoilers ahead.

Starting from the beginning, I still ca
Shannon
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Obsessed
Sexual Assault 12 98 May 20, 2020 08:28PM
When does a book start to annoy you? 21 131 Jul 19, 2019 03:36PM
Hardin and Tessa 4 75 Jul 16, 2015 05:50AM
SEX 2 85 May 05, 2015 11:28AM
Isn't marriage a big concept in this story? Why isn't the last breakup in the book about how he doesn't want to get married? They don't really mention how much he really doesn't want to ever 4 54 May 04, 2015 07:35PM
This horrible, disgusting book 3 141 Dec 30, 2014 11:02PM

• Did I Mention I Love You? (DIMILY, #1)
  • Did I Mention I Need You? (DIMILY, #2)
  • Did I Mention I Miss You? (DIMILY, #3)
  • Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)
  • The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
  • Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful, #2.5)
  • Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)
  • Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)
  • Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)
  • Ugly Love
  • Begin Again (Again, #1)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Culpa mía (Culpables #1)
  • Five Feet Apart
ANNA TODD (Author/Writer/Producer) is the New York Times bestselling author of the After series of books, The Spring Girls, and the recent The Brightest Stars.

Always an avid reader, Todd began writing stories on her phone on Wattpad, the reading and writing multiplatform for original stories, with After becoming its most-read series with over 1.5 billion reads.

The print edition of After was pub

After (5 books)
  • After (After, #1)
  • After We Fell (After, #3)
  • After Ever Happy (After, #4)
  • Before (After, #5)