Start by marking “The Resistance: Leprechaun” as Want to Read:
The Resistance: Leprechaun

The Resistance: Leprechaun

When Garritt finds out he is a leprechaun, he must travel from Florida to Ireland with family to learn what it means to be a leprechaun. While in Ireland Garritt learns of some evil plot to take over all the clans talents, he must make friends and stop the leprechaun who threatens the peaceful life of the leprechauns.
Published June 3rd 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

Start your review of The Resistance: Leprechaun
Majanka
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

First book I’ve ever read about leprechauns, and I hope to read many more. Garritt wakes up on his sixteenth birthday and finds out he’s a leprechaun. Now he has to live with his family in Ireland. There, he makes a bunch of new friends, an evil plot is revealed, and only Garritt and his friends can stop it.

With the typical whimsicalness you expect in a middle grade book, this was an amazing, fun read. It was a quick
Mindy
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Such a fun story. This story was fun to read. The characters are memorable and people you could be friends with. I enjoyed spending time in this world. The characters are not perfect. They have issues of their own, but they are people you would like to hang out with.

I give this book 4 out of 5 clouds.

This product or book may have been distributed for review; this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.
Kristyn R
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Majanka
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

Mindy
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it

I give this book 4 out of 5 clouds.

Kristyn R
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Morgana