Start by marking “The Cursed (The Unearthly, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Cursed (The Unearthly, #3)

The Cursed

(The Unearthly #3)

***Due to language, violence, and sexual situations, this book is recommended for mature audiences.***

It’s been two months. Two months since Gabrielle survived the horror that was Samhain. Two months since she slipped from the devil’s clutches. Two months since she learned that she might have to face him again.

Her nights are plagued by dreams of him, and she wakes to find
Published June 12th 2014 by Lavabrook Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about The Cursed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cursed

Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well that was crazy good! And holy crap that ending! I'm so glad I have book 4 to start now!
Roxy D.C
Jun 05, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 out of 5 stars ⭐

Don't know if I should round this one up or down😶.

Again addicting series, the main character annoyed me just a little bit in this one. I found myself laughing in this one time to time, probably has to do with my favorite diva Oliver😄!!
Giulia
Dec 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.8 stars Where are our half stars ratings, Goodreads?!
There was a lot of action in this book and I liked it. The relationship between Gabrielle and Andre is a bit annoying at times, but I can get over that.

*Review to come!*
Lina
Feb 10, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5

This book is called The Cursed and it's a good name because we see more of Gabrielle's sorry life. But the perfect title would be The Stupid. She is more stupid than cursed and if you read this book you know it too. Even she says it in the book: "I'm an idiot". Yes Gabs, you are. She knows when something bad will happen and she still goes towards trouble without help and wanting to sacrifice herself.

I do not hate her, because if I did it wouldn't bother me so much how moronic she is. I ser
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Edition: Kindle Unlimited

Pages: 342

Series: The Unearthly #3

Rating: 4.5 stars

Review: So the devil is back again to claim his consort. My problem with the devil is that I make him look like Gabriel Macht. Even in The Devil's Payer this is who I pictured. I think the reason my brain chooses to picture him is that 1. he's gorgeous 2.he looks great in a fedora and a suit and 3. I think the devil should be the picture of tempting. This man is temptation at the finest.

There were little details that
Felicia
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
YES! This book was a lot better than the second! :D

(view spoiler)
Leslie Cox
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great book!!! ANDRE!!!! It is just as good if not better than the one before it and that in itself is a hard task!! I love oliver and he will always be my book best friend forever!!!! The ending left me wanting so much more and I swear! 2015 can't get here soon enough!!! Way to go Miss Thalassa!!! Well done and bravo!!!! I can read these books over and over again!!!!
Lea Bourg'
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
French & English reviews

Je dois avouer que Andre et Callie sont trop choupis ensemble et l'intrigue dans ce livre avec les victimes le long des ley lines était passionnante (et un chouia angoissante ><) J'adore le fait qu'on ait le mélange de plusieurs de mes mythes préférés qui s'entremêlent avec des références aux Moires mais aussi Perséphone ... Et Oliver me fait tellement rire xD
MAIS même si j'aime beaucoup cette série, ce n'est pas un coup de cœur, pas comme l'histoire de Des et C
ClockworkBookworm
Mar 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, own-ebook, finished
3.5
Kari
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Things are really starting to get good with this series! It slowly is getting better and I am excited to see where everything leads!!
Ashlee » Library In The Country
Addicting! 😍🙌🏻
Maria Kaye
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this one, 2 more books to go! Can’t wait to finish :)
D. King
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love the world that Laura Thalassa has built for Gabrielle and Andre. It's such a beautiful mix of romance, fantasy, and intensity--all within the realms of the world we live in. She brings in the events from the previous two books and continues to take it further, yet still leaves us wondering, "What's really going on?" and "How will Gabrielle defeat the devil of all people?" She takes the overall series arch and stirs it together with each individual story arch flawlessly, leaving me clamori ...more
Corine
May 02, 2018 rated it liked it
It took me a while to finish this one.. I was bored. I really liked the first 2 books... But it's like the same plot over and over. I kind of wished that this would have been just a trilogy and she would have wrapped up in this book. But there's 2 more?! I mean how many times can Gabrielle get kidnapped, have her friends come to her rescue and escape the devil? That's literally what keeps happening. *sigh* the only thing that keeps me interested is Oliver and Andre. I'm just not sure if they're ...more
Tami
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was great! I couldn't put it down! I can't believe I have to wait til 2015 for the next one!
Anastasia
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. I cant wait until the next book.
Katie Jones
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series is basically summed up in this quote from Oliver... “You mean to tell me that Andre was finally DTF, and the devil cock blocked you?”. I lie. There is so much more to it but come on... get.it.on... and that ending! Wow! Also I've said it in my review of every book in this series, but I'll say it again... I really, really love the characters in this series. Gabrielle, Adrian & Oliver are so much fun. Gabrielle is strong, independent, brave & brilliantly sarcastic. Andre is jus ...more
Georgia
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy cheese balls!!!!

This series just keeps getting better and better. As the bond between Gabrielle and Andre continues to grow, so does the danger. This time they both end up in Romania through their separate journeys. An angry coven, sadistic rituals, and the devil himself await Gabrielle while Andre stands trial for the mass killing of vampires. Throughout it all they have each other and the hilariously insane Oliver. I don't think I've ever rooted for two people to get it on already before
Lucy at Rain and Cupcakes Book Blog

3.5 stars.

Since book two was an okay read for me, I have hope this book would draw me back into the series. Now I finished The Cursed, I still don't feel strongly about it. Mainly because the newly reveal of Greek mythology twist in this book. I am not overly fond of (view spoiler)

->After the lack of relationship development for Andre and Gabriell in book two, I was glad this book make-up for it, mostly.

On the latest story develo
Debi
Jul 05, 2017 rated it liked it
. . .

I learned many things In this book. One of them is that this world is very loosely built. There is sooo much I don't know about ALOT of it. Right now I'm mostly concerned with how Gabrielle and Andre are going to get past this next set of challenges!?
Oh and, obviously, the editor took the day off on this book. Boo.
Crystal Zapata
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Omgeee, this story just gets better and better. Damn that fairy cracks me up. He's a hoot of a friend. Love it, absolutely love it.
The Devil wants Gabrielle but she is The Vampire King's soulmate.
Fate is double dipping! What's a girl to do when everyone good and bad wants her dead?
Can't wait to read more of this series!
Gayla Maypole
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am loving this series.
It’s complicated and mysterious. No idea how this will end.
Well written with a fast paced plot. Lots of magic supernatural beings of every sort.
Not a lot of sex. Just a solid story with lots of action and intrigue.

You need to read the whole series, it starts with Unearthly.

All the books are out so no waiting.
Teresa Jones
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Like the series, but seems to drawn out

I loved the first book of this series, but the second and third one are starting to get on my nerves a little. Gabrielle makes stupid decisions again and again, and her stubbornness is to the point of being obnoxious. I am liking her less and less so I don't think I will finish the series.
Leann
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As much as Gabrielle can be irritating due to her stubboness and stupidity, I still like her. It is one sucky situation after another, but Andre is definitely the silver lining to it all! I would live to have some Andre in my life!😍
Renee
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pins and needles!!!

I am on pins and needles! The Unearthly series has me enraptured! I can't stand the suspense! I am reading these books in one sitting! I don't even want to leave the house! Onto book 4!!!
B
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Laura Thalassa weaves epic, engaging tales full of fascinating mythology and multi-layered, interesting characters. Epic, epic love stories. Her books are also actually long enough to sink your teeth into, which I adore. I can't recommend strongly enough. Be prepared for all the feels!
Jamie Rhea
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yet another good one

This time, I liked the twist on classic lit. That was my favorite part. I keep thinking this story is going to trend like other books I've read, but it stays it's own
Leeanne
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laura has such a gift for making readers want to bang the bad guys. I hope Gabrielle just friggin becomes a vampire soon but also doesn't become Plutos wife in the process. I'm ready for a bloodthirsty siren!!
Sara
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very good

The Cursed seemed faster paced than the first two, and it’s a wild ride! Lots of hard times for Gabrielle in this book, and thing don’t look like they will be easier in the next. I’m really enjoying this series.
eli
Feb 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
Got boring.

• A Kiss of Blood (Vamp City, #2)
  • Secret Unleashed (Secret McQueen, #6)
  • Bitter Frost (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #1)
  • In the Shadows (Lark, #2)
  • Silent Howl (Otherworld #5; The Blue Bloods, #2)
  • Deathly Contagious (The Contagium #2)
  • Blood Fever (The Watchers, #3)
  • The Eve (The Eden Trilogy, #3)
  • Breaking the Storm (Credence Curse, #1)
  • Eventide (Dark Ink Chronicles, #3)
  • The Dimitrakos Proposition
  • The Book of Shade
  • Super Dark 2 (Super Dark, #2)
  • Freakshow
  • Rogue Descendant (Nikki Glass, #3)
  • Midnight Play (The Blue Dynasty, #2)
  • Hell Inc.
  • Broken Promise (The Denton Family Legacy, #1)
Found in the forest when she was young, Laura Thalassa was raised by fairies, kidnapped by werewolves, and given over to vampires as repayment for a hundred year debt. She’s been brought back to life twice, and, with a single kiss, she woke her true love from eternal sleep. She now lives happily ever after with her undead prince in a castle in the woods.

… or something like that anyway.

When not wri

The Unearthly (5 books)
  • The Unearthly (The Unearthly, #1)
  • The Coveted (The Unearthly, #2)
  • The Forsaken (The Unearthly, #4)
  • The Damned (The Unearthly, #5)
“Daughter of wheat and grain, Betrothed to soil and stain, Your lifeblood drips, The scales tip, But will it be in vain?” 3 likes
“Other teenagers got clothes and electronics for Christmas. I got my name on a hit list.” 3 likes