Start by marking “Current Impressions (Never Forgotten, #2)” as Want to Read:
Current Impressions (Never Forgotten, #2)

Current Impressions

(Never Forgotten #2)

After an emotionally draining year, Meara Quinn is not the same carefree and innocent girl. Graduation is over. Taking a leap of faith and temporarily separating from her one love—Evan—Meara joins her father on a journey to learn more about who she is.

Too bad life is not all starfish and seashells. Meara gains magical abilities, but she’s forced to undergo intense training
Published July 18th 2014 by Clean Teen Publishing (first published July 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Current Impressions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Current Impressions

Ren nerdychampagne
May 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

Just aksdnchwiep

I am really loving this and my heart is torn I mean I just

Okay so I predicted that including the yeah spoiler but yeah okay I have stuff to do so

**full review to come**
Deborah Bean
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kelly Risser did a great job in continuing the story of Meara and Evan. There is a twist that will blow your mind and have you questioning whether they will make it through this crisis. Then you have to throw in the fact that Meara has also developed feelings for Kieran. Life should not be so tough. On the positive side, Meara is learning to fight and protect. She is also getting to know this new family that she had been in the dark about.
I love how the good and bad guys are portrayed. There ar
K.L.
Oct 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
**Review copy given by Bit'N Book Promoters**

Current Impressions picks up right where Never Forgotten left off. Meara is now on the journey of learning about what she is, who she is. Moving from Canada to Scotland she is immersed in a new world that’s cut off from technology and all things to do with humans. She finds herself on a small island living in a castle that the occupants call Ronac.

Bit'N Book Tours
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it

It’s one thing to deal with your mother dying, leaving to live with your father your never really knew, and the fact that you’re not human but once sh
Cassie C
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review to come!

Update 8/17/14:

Wow, wow, wow! I was swept away by this book from the minute I started, and I could not put it down. Current Impressions starts right where we left off in Never Forgotten, Meara is off to Scotland with her father to learn how to be a selkie, and Evan is about to start his internship with Professor Nolan in Scotland to be closer to Meara. This book is a roller coaster ride full of twists, turns, and loops galore. When you start reading, trust me, you won't want to st
Mary
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review:

I'm a huge fan of this author!!

This is Book #2 in the Never Forgotten Series. I had to read Book 1 before reading this one and I was hooked from page 1. It was such a wonderfully written story, full of love, sorrow, happiness and pain...and you felt each emotion from every character. This author is one of the best authors, and I will be following her from now on.

Meara is the main female character and is about to graduate High
Marcey
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. There was a lot of suspense and a lot of plot twists. As you progress in the book you are able to travel with Meara as she learns what her powers are and as she is trained to use them. Ms. Risser switches back and forth between Meara and Evan as they undergo their own hardships and the hardships that they face together. Meara soon realizes that Selkie life isn't all fun and swimming, she learns that Selkie's have enemies, dangerous ones. Near the end of the book there's a ...more
Mandy  Bowers
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Didn't review the first book but had to review the wnd

Okay...so I didn't review the 1 book of this series but I definitely had to review this one! The first I was captured just enough to be curious about what the 2nd would lead to. This 2nd one kept me into it. My eyes were glued to my kindle and I didn't want to stop until I had no other choice. In which I would pick it up 5 minutes later bc I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen next! I don't know whether to be pro Kieran or pro Evan
Shannon
Jan 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
there were many mistakes in this book as well as the last, but the story kept me going. So many things happen in this book that are both tragic and loveable. I hope that Meara follows her heart and begins a relationship with Kieran. Evan is not who he was when she met him. Not only that he isn't who he thought he was either. with that said I cannot wait until the next book is out.
Jasmine Smith-clark
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, I was caught in the Never Forgotten web with book One and couldn't wait to read this one. I couldn't put it down and I loved it. I was angry at the end though. I hate that book #3 is not available yet! Ms. Risser better hurry up, I might go a little insane not knowing what is going on!
Quimataz
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series continued exactly as I hoped!
Now we see how Meara gets into the nitty-gritty of being what she is embracing it fully.
There's a big twist in this book, one which the author delivers in a remarkable way.
Mary Quire
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an extremely original and engrossing series. The twists and turns within this book make for one heck of a ride. And I find myself enjoying it even more than the first one. Kelly Rissler has certainly outdone herself.
Essie
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. I want to read the next one soon. I received the book free from the author in. exchange for a honest opinion of the book.
Stella Kiel
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow is all I can say! Well maybe more. Kelly, I very much love your books and am wanting more. Downloaded Always Remembered and can't wait to dive into it! Thank you Kelly :-)
April
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Great second book. Can't wait for # 3!! I know it will be as good as the first 2. !
alesha cranskahw
Must read!

This book was amazing, even better then the first one.
I am looking forward to the 3rd book.
I have so many questions and are dying for the answers.
Laurie Nathan
I couldn't put this down

Now, I am off to see if there is a next book yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed... Definitely a good read
Amber Carroll
Feb 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh my gosh noooo! I need to know what happens!!!! I'm hooked
Natalie Barahona Bruzon
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and this series! I love how, unlike so many YA novels, the love triangle doesn't take over the story. My only issue is THE COVER. This horrible cover... such a beautiful and fantastical book should have a dreamy cover, but this is just horrible. I want to purchase this series, but I'm seriously embarrassed to have a book with this cover on my shelf...
Bianca Hanganu
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review originally posted on my blog.

It has been a while since I read the first book in the Never Forgotten series and I thought reading the second one will be quite a challenge, considering the fact there is some information to grasp. Although, my worries were pointless, as it turned out, and this due to the author's ability to slowly and naturally integrate the main ideas of the first volume.

Current Impressions surprised me for many reasons. First of all, it is incredibly and breathtakingly fas
Lorna
Jun 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
(RabidReads.com)Almost a year ago I read and reviewed the first in this series titled, Never Forgotten. I really liked it and looked forward to reading the sequel. Didn’t think about it again, but happened upon the sequel recently, and snapped it up.Third and last book is already published as well, for those of you that don’t like waiting for sequels.

Meara has moved from Nova Scotia to her father’s home in Scotland. Home is a huge fortress on a island that has been spelled so human’s can’t see o
Kristen Brown
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I will first start out saying that I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review. I am not one for many words. Most of the time my ratings describe my feelings. 5 stars signifies to me that I would have no problem reading this book over and over. 4 means that even though I thoroughly enjoyed it it was still lacking the pizzazz that I was looking forward to. 3 means it was lacking most everything that would intrigue me. 2 means it was very poorly written. 1 means ...more
Myreadbooks
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book two from the series Never forgotten has a magnificent cover, on this we can see Maera and his boyfriend Evan. At hte beginning we learn that the main character has changed. It's seems to be a Selkie skin about your body. With concentration, she can do appears clothes when she's naked for instance. She thinks like human. And these huma are enemys for Selkies. She learns that two selkies are dead in strange conditions. At the end i'm not expected about this final story.

I really apprecia
Abigail Leigh
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Current Impressions by Kelly Risser was definitely interesting. There were things that happened that I didn't see coming. As with the 1st book, Never Forgotten, I feel that there were some chapters that weren't necessary and just added length to the book while other times it felt like the story jumped around a bit without giving details needed. Overall it was a good book with a great cliffhanger for book 3!
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
This story continues where the first book left off and I must say that I have fallen head over heels in love with the continuing story line. Superbly crafted, well written with characters that pull you in quickly and keep you wanting more. This is truly a beautiful and moving story. You cannot pass this book up as you will be missing out on the ride of your life!
Annabelle Garcia
I'm sorry

I'm sorry that the book ended! I was transfixed by the vivid imagery. Falling in love with multiple characters has to be the worst possible thing to happen. How can you choose????? How can I endure the wait until the next installment!?!? It's so unfair!
Laura Kivi
This book was also a good easy read. Strange outcomes for some characters.

Although I thought it was a good read, I will pass on reading anymore from this series in hopes of finding a great read somewhere else.
Annabelle Garcia
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
InD'tale Magazine
As a strong yet inexperienced heroine, Meara grapples with identity issues, an absentee parent, and warring emotions for two boys.

Read full review in the 2015 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Lynne
Dec 21, 2014 rated it liked it
I much prefer the first book. I really struggled to get through the book, then it started picking up toward the end. It felt like there should be another chapter, not the end of the book. That's quite a cliffhanger!

• Wicked (A Night Roamers Short)
  • The Dragon's Mate (Dragon Shifters, #2)
  • Betrayal (Blood Haze, #3)
  • Descending (Rising, #2)
  • A Scent Of Blood (The Marked One, #2)
  • Chasing Midnight (The Dark of Night, #2)
  • Fractured Darkness (The Age of Alandria #3)
  • Leaves of Revolution (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #6)
  • Sacrifice Me: Season One (Sacrifice Me #1-6)
  • Celestra: Books 1-3 (Celestra, #1-3)
  • Ageless Sea (Ageless, #1)
  • Orion's Curse (Andromeda #2)
  • Return (Awakened Fate #3)
  • Dragon's Fate (Guardians #2)
  • Seeking (The Naturals, #2)
  • Vixen's Run  (Shifting Crossroads, #13)
I love books. I love reading books. I love collecting books. I love reading books aloud to my kids. It's been a lifelong dream to write a book, and now, I've done it! It's so much fun creating a world, and my characters have become family to me. I hope that you'll love them, too.

Feel free to contact me. I'd love to hear from you!

Never Forgotten (3 books)
  • Never Forgotten (Never Forgotten, #1)
  • Always Remembered (Never Forgotten, #3)