Start by marking “Revelaciones en la noche: (Revelations of the Night Before)” as Want to Read:
Revelaciones en la noche: (Revelations of the Night Before)

Revelaciones en la noche: (The D'Angeli Family Series #2)

Había desenmascarado al enemigo…

Valentina D'Angeli estaba embarazada, y el padre era el hombre con el que había pasado una única noche de desenfreno tras un baile de máscaras. Sin embargo, no debería haber mirado debajo de aquel antifaz mientras él dormía. El desconocido con el que se había acostado había resultado ser Niccolo Gavretti, el mayor enemigo de su hermano. Para
Published December 2nd 2014 by Harlequin (first published 2012)

Dalia
Sep 02, 2012 Dalia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is linked to Unnoticed And Untouched. It's the very engrossing story of Valentina - Renzo's sister - and Niccolo Gavretti, his sworn enemy and competitor. And it has the same amount of tension and emotions.
Attending a masquerade, Valentina decides to throw caution to the wind and spend a passionate night with a stranger. They decides to keep their masks and stay anonymous. But when he falls asleep, Tina peeks behind his mask and gets the shock of her life. She has spent the night with
Nas Dean
Sep 12, 2012 Nas Dean rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REVELATIONS OF THE NIGHT BEFORE by author Lynn Raye Harris is an October 2012 release by Mills & Boon Presents.

Tina D'Angeli for once in her lifetime decided to go for passion and what a consequence! She went to a masquerade ball and then decided to let passion rule her for once. After spending a passionate night with a stranger, she leaves the next morning when she peeks beneath his mask and sees who he is!

Niccolo Gavretti was a sworn enemy of the D'Angeli family. When Tina confronts him a
RLA
Oct 09, 2012 RLA rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As always from this author, this is a book that is full of emotion and tension that will keep you guessing.

The set up is interesting and unique, and the shared past between the hero and heroine only added to the overall enthral of the story.

The heroine is really identifiable and truly the star of the show; she is mature, intelligent, kind and sensible, fits the mould the author created for her perfectly.

I enjoyed the touch of mystery in the story with the fact that you never really knew the full
Jenny
Feb 19, 2013 Jenny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story. Niccolo Gavretti and Valentina are sworn enemies. It is a Romeo and Juliet kind of premise but the supposed rivalry is between Niccolo and the heroine's brother. Tina in fact is quite the gentle soul. She is a fierce lovely woman that has always been in love with the hero and chooses to believe in him even when he pushes her away which is something he does a lot.

Nicco is a man who never loved anyone or hadn't since he'd been a child and his parents failed him. His one night
Nancy Crocker
Feb 01, 2013 Nancy Crocker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Valentina D'Angeli's "Tina" is pregnant after deciding to throw caution to the wind and having one night of passion. She attends masked party, and hooks up with a stranger. They agree to leave their masks on, but after Niccolo Gavretti "Nico" falls asleep. Tina can't resist just one peak. She is shocked to find Nico behind the mask, a man she has had a crush on since she was a young teenager. And who is now her brother's sworn enemy. Good thing she does peak, because 2 months later she finds out ...more
Aayesha Khatri

Ah God, this book was amazing, simply amazing. The heroine was such a delight; strong, persistent and completely believing in the hero. I loved the way she loved him.

The hero was totally swoon-worthy, with his tortured cynicism and broodiness. His pain and loneliness pulled at my heartstrings, and I was so glad for Valentina's love for him. It was amazing, how her love for him made him human again <3 This is the kind of book I love.

What I didn't like was how it started off, with a on
Fiona Marsden
Jan 06, 2013 Fiona Marsden rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who would have believed it. Another nasty cold heartless playboy redeemed by the love of an innocent. This is linked to Unnoticed and Untouched, Renzo and Faith's story, which I read and reviewed yesterday. The innocent is Valentina D'Angelo, sister of Renzo. The bad man is Niccolo Gavretti, who betrayed Renzo years ago and they are deadly enemies.

He'd been Tina's teenage crush so perhaps when she met a masked stranger who tempted her to stray, there was some deep instinctive recognition. Nevert
Grace Hamilton
Oct 02, 2015 Grace Hamilton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A pretty good M&B romance
Sincere
Feb 09, 2013 Sincere rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Tina,beautiful gorgeous never found the man whom she attracted to.
Tired of being virgin for 24 years, she decided to spend one night stand with someone.
After masquerade ball ,She slept with totally stranger in a mask to find out later that he's no one but her brother's worst enemy.
And to make it double worse, She was pregnant ... with her brother's enemy child

I love Tina, she is innocent, sweet, smart and charming beautiful lady.
despite being describe as very shy in her childhood, I never seen h
Kathryn
To me these books are meant to be full of misunderstandings and conflict. so while it was an enjoyable read, I felt more drama could have been created with the supposed rivalry between the male hero and the heroine's brother. I kept waiting or some sort of blow out which never really happened. The characters just seemed to accept everything that happen (view spoiler) ...more
J.
May 19, 2013 J. rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I truly did not feel a connection between the h. and hr. (apart from the sex) as with the previous book in this brother & sister series. I particularly did not appreciate a certain statement that the h. made early on in regards to the hr. which to me was uncalled for and signified a certain lack of respect towards the hr. I understand that h. was frustrated by the whole situation but the hr did not deserve to be insulted in such a way. There was absolutely nothing that the h. could have done ...more
Naik
Mar 03, 2015 Naik rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book was AMAZING.The whole story was cute and it was apt. It din't drag in the end like most romance books. I really loved Valentina's character. One thing would be that, the ending was quite sudden and very short.There was a huge build up throughout the story. A lot of things leading to this part. When the ending finally came it was very small. Otherwise, I loved it. :)
Missy
Apr 25, 2016 Missy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet read.

Interesting plot, sexy hero, and a sweet heroine = surprise baby.

Val and Nicco generate some serious steamy passion. But being the strong silent type he does not give much away. Which leaves our poor heroine struggling to understand if he really is that cruel or is a little of that laughing teen still there?

A well written read.
Tia
Sep 13, 2012 Tia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novel certainly made my heart beat, sigh and laugh. It had everything that needed to be in the novel and I was so impressed. Truly, it was a lovely and wonderful read. I would recommend it to any of my fellow harlequin lovers/readers.
Zetti
Sep 21, 2012 Zetti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the sequel for unnoticed and untouched, it was a good setup for Revelations of the Night before but as a standalone, it carries itself well. I wont spoil it for people but I dont normally like these stories in this set up but I couldnt put the book down. 5 out of 5
Hufsah
Although I can say I liked the story line and the whole childhood infatuation I cant say it pulled me in as much as I thought it would. The first few pages were quite good but the excitement slowly left me. If you want, try it but it wasn't all that for me. x
Fiza
Nov 23, 2012 Fiza rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have never read a Mills&Boon book before but since it was lying at home , i thought i should give it a try. Suprisingly, the story was good, maybe because i am a sucker for happy endings ;)
Jane O'Reilly
I've read other books by this author which I've liked far more. Lacks the action and interest of her other books :/
Annie Burrows
I wish I could give this another half a star, because I more than just liked it really. The author handled the subject so well that what could have been trite ended up really moving.
Eleni Ninolaki
Nov 08, 2013 Eleni Ninolaki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Αγαπω Lynn Raye Harris!!!:-):-)
Kay Walker
Jan 30, 2013 Kay Walker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it - this was my first book by lynn that Ive read and it certainly wont be my last.
Rachelle
Dec 10, 2013 Tilda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Real rating 3,5 stars
Adriana F.
May 14, 2014 Adriana F. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you so much Lynn for my paperback copy...

This book was amazing, I love a good Alpha male and Nico was all that and much more....
Cant wait to see if there is a 3rd book in the making.
Osheekha
Osheekha rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2012
Zena
Zena rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2012
Anju Ragaven
Anju Ragaven rated it it was ok
May 29, 2015
Briseis
Briseis rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2017
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2012
  • Deserving of His Diamonds?
  • Kholodov's Last Mistress (The Diomedi Heirs, #2)
  • A Game of Vows
  • Girl Behind the Scandalous Reputation
  • Unlocking her Innocence
  • The Call of the Desert
  • An Indecent Proposition
  • Greek Tycoon, Waitress Wife
  • After the Greek Affair
  • A Devil In Disguise
  • What the Greek Can't Resist (The Untamable Greeks, #2)
  • Playing the Greek's Game (What His Money Can't Buy #2)
  • If You Love Me (Mackinnon, #7)
  • The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6)
  • Say It with Diamonds
  • Deceived
To be kept up to date about all of Lynn's new books, as well as to receive exclusive content and have the opportunity to enter special giveaways, sign up for Lynn's newsletter here. Or text the word HOTTIES to 66866.

Lynn Raye Harris is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM SERIES of military romances as well as 20 books for Harlequin Presents. A forme
More about Lynn Raye Harris...

The D'Angeli Family Series (2 books)
  • Unnoticed and Untouched