Start by marking “Life Support (Breathe, #2)” as Want to Read:
Life Support (Breathe, #2)

(Breathe #2)

Olivia Burke is ready to risk everything to be with Owen Maxwell. She’s determined to discover his dark secrets, mend his broken soul, and convince him to make their relationship more permanent. Owen is hell bent on not losing his sense of self, all the while trying to alleviate Olivia's fears that he'll leave her for any of the warm bodies ready to throw themselves at a ...more
Published September 24th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Life Support, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life Support

Start your review of Life Support (Breathe, #2)
Elaine Book Reads
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars! I loved the banter in this book, Owen made me laugh out loud many times, a very HOT and feel good book. A book on Tanner would be perfect!
Megan
Aug 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided by Bare Naked Words in exchange for honest review*

Better than the first! Olivia and Owen fans won't be disappointed.

If you have not read Rescue Breathing, which is the first book, then you probably don't want to read this review.

My Thoughts...

4 solid stars

I thought Life Support was a good ending to Owen and Olivia's Story…
Owen has grown as a character, in my Opinion in this book. It was a great continuation of their story.
I can say that Olivia and Owen are a perfect couple
Sherry
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
After finishing Rescue Breathing, I waited anxiously for the follow up because I needed to know what happened to Olivia and Owen. I didn’t care for Olivia in Book 1 because she was a “runner” – something now working the way she likes or maybe she takes something the wrong way – she leaves. So, I was hoping that maybe that changed a bit for Book 2.

Life Support gives us more of our couple and picks up about eight months after Olivia and Owen started dating. If you remember, Owen is the sexy
Amy
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, 5-stars
Life Support picks up right where Rescue Breathing left off and takes you on one heck of roller coaster ride. Owen and Olivia have so many obstacles to overcome and the journey to happily ever after, is not easy, but definitely worth it.

I really enjoyed everything about this book and had the hardest time putting it down. I was even brought to tears a few times. If you know me, then you know that I love a good angsty read and this one does not disappoint. The angst, romance and steam were
Kym
This book is 5++++++++ stars for me. Could not wait for this book. Loved it, couldn't put it down & didn't want it to end. Owen & Olivia are one of my favourite couples ever. There were tears, laughter, swooning & plenty of hot hot hot scenes. What a fantastic series from two very talented authors. Highly recommend this fabulous series. Can't wait for more stories. I want even more of Owen & Olivia & their family. Well done. Already suffering from a huge book hangover........
Heather.S
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book deserves nothing less then 5 stars! Once again all the characters and stories are so relatable and the love ugh, swoon on you mr maxwell. Just pure fun and fantastic. You my friend are entering into the watch what's next author category!!!!
Mara De Guzman
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
Beta-reader for this book

Ym86
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, Loved this book!!!!
Lori
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just finished Owen & Oliva's story and absolutely LOVED it!! I hope we get more stories for Laney & Tanner and Charley and Marc! So loved this series!
Stefanie Nelson hetland
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read an ARC of this book and you will not be disappointed! I loved Owen and Olivia! I will post my review when book is released :)
CRlovebooks ❤️
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing, love the characters, beautiful love story. Owen holy hotness. A must read.
Kimberly Caldwell
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC from the author. Will post a more detailed review once released. I will say this - one of the absolute best books I've ever read, and a fantastic follow-up to Rescue Breathing!
Stephanie Short
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. 5 stars are not enough to give it. Perfect ending to a perfect story.
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Life Support by Zoe Norman is an utterly fantastic conclusion to the story and characters they created in Rescue Breathing. This book picks right where the last book left off, and in about 2.5 seconds you will be fully engrossed again in Owen and Olivia’s story. This book will capture you in, and it won’t let you go until well after you’ve finished the last word.

Life Support is a new chapter in Owen and Olivia’s relationship, and it follows the many ups and downs they face as they once again try
Elle Christensen
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think it could get any better than Rescue Breathing. I was wrong! Owen and Olivia stole my heart all over again in Life Support. This book just endeared them to me even more, made me connect with them as real people. In this book, we get to see what comes after the HEA! Life isn’t all candy hearts and roses just because a book ends. Owen and Olivia are now in a committed relationship. And, it scares the hell out of both of them. They have to stumble through this uncharted territory, ...more
Tammy Thiel
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tammy's 5 Bare Naked Stars***** Review

OMG I absolutely LOVED Life Support. If you loved Rescue Breathing you will absolutely just love Life Support. I really enjoyed Rescue Breathing but Life Support is just incredible. I can’t recommend enough this awesome series.

This is the second book in the series. Make sure you read Rescue Breathing first. Run and one click both.

Life Support picks up where Rescue Breathing ended. Owen and Olivia go thru so many ups and downs. Many times you wonder if they
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

“He and I have had many good times, a handful of bad times, a few too many drunk times, and a considerable number of times I promised not to talk about.”

“A smile that could make angels weep comes across his face. It’s so infectious that I have to smile back.”

“I found what I didn’t know I was even looking for in you. When I’ve found my other half, why would I need to continue looking? I want you and only you – forever and always. I may be the guy who’s out there saving people
Promiscuous Book Blog
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok, first let me start by saying…I usually HATE any fife fighter, policeman, and servicemen romances….why? Because the fuckers are sad, ok? Lol. Just being honest here. And there’s always a part of the book where I get super pissed off. Now that that is out of the way…. OMG I LOVED this series. SO SO much…it was sexy, funny, and heartbreaking enough to keep me wanting more.

I loved Olivia, she didn’t get on my nerves like most heroines where they run at every given time something went wrong. She
Melanie
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After finishing Rescue Breathing, I immediately started Life Support because I could not get enough of Owen and Olivia. The chemistry between these two just steams off the pages and keeps you longing for more. I wanted to know how things were going to end up for this couple. Owen, of course, brought all his manly charm again in this book. I’m so glad that Zoe Norman kept him true to himself throughout both of these books. Owen is dreamy!!

I was about to finish reading for the night when I got to
Books&Dreams
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

This is book two in the Breathe Series. I gave this book 5 stars.
It is the continuing story of
Olivia and Owen.

When we left Owen and Olivia in the last book
Both had been hurt by relationships in the past and both didn't want anything to do with them ever again.
Olivia has some major trust issues and who could blame her with the last guy she was with for three years and he did what he did to her.

Owen is a hot NY firefighter! He is a playboy .. a love em and leave em kind of guy. But when he
Karyn
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***I received a free copy of this book in return for an honest review***

Again, WOW.

What an amazing follow up to Rescue Breathing. I will admit, I was worried about Life Support because I loved the first book so much I didn’t know if the second one would be able to live up to it. But it certainly did! I loved Life Support book as much as the first book, which does not happen often!

The dynamic between Olivia and Owen is just as intense as it was in Rescue Breathing. The author did a great job as
Escape Reality with Books
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!

We first met Olivia Burke and Owen Maxwell in Book 1 of the Breathe Series, Rescue Breathing. This is Book 2 – I totally recommend reading Book 1, it was fantastic and a good opening book to this series.

Olivia and Owen are happily dating, but are reluctant to plan for the future. Owen has been a perpetual bachelor and his job in the Fire Department has always left him with plenty of female company while Olivia has been hurt badly in the past leaving her wary of any permanent
Bloggers From Down Under
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*** ARC provided on behalf of the author for an honest review ***

If you haven’t read the first installment Rescue Breathing – Breathe Series Book 1, then this review needs to be skipped!!

We are in love with Owen and Olivia all over again. Life Support is the continuation of Owen and Olivia’s story.

Still happily together, its time for Olivia to move in with Owen?

But is Owen ready for such a commitment?
Is Olivia ready to lose some what of her independence?

Life Support takes us on a journey that
Romance
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Owen and Olivia will capture your heart once again.

This couple is one you will want to keep together forever. The love, compassion and faith that they have for one another is a beautiful thing to watch. They learn to over come their deepest and darkest secrets.

Owen finally opens up about his biggest nightmare and always thought he would be judged. What he gets is the woman of his dreams helping him, lifting him up and finding away together to help Owen cope.

Olivia has many demons to overcome.
Lynn
***REVIEW***
(Breathe Series Book 2)
By Zoe Norman.

Life Support picks up where Rescue Breathing stops.
We continue the journey of the smart, sassy Olivia & the gorgeous, protective Owen.
The struggles these two have endured in their past & present are shocking, can they come out unscathed? Only time will tell.

The ups & downs in this story will have your head in a spin. You will laugh, cry, swoon & scream. Let me tell you there were several times I wanted to shake some
Lynn
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***REVIEW***
(Breathe Series Book 2)
By Zoe Norman.

Life Support picks up where Rescue Breathing stops.

Tanya Vought
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this second book of Owen and Olivia! The drama, pain and secrets inside this book keep you hooked to the pages.

I loved watching Owen slowly unravel. I thought it was amazing! You will fall more in love with him in this installment, but also be a bit upset with him too!

Olivia.. Wow! She too came along way from book 1 and you will come to love her just as much as Owen but be upset with her a time or two as well...

But that doesn't stop you from loving this sexy, hot as hell couple. Man
Sara
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I was ready to jump into the story of Olivia and Owen, the first book was wonderful. The continuing story of their love was not a disappointment at all. They have settled in nicely together, but emotions and problems still are causing problems until they can figure out how to work with them.Owen has to come to terms with his problems and learn a new way of living with someone he loves. In this story it is another hot steamy book that these characters full fill and once again leave you hot. They
Melissa
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
DNF!! I know I'm minority here but this book just didn't work for me. I hate to discuss a book that I didn't even finish, I am just 50% through but I don't think I can go on. I have to say that I love the author's writing and that's the only reason I made it through half of the book. The story between Olivia an Owen just drags on and on and the sex scenes are a little too much. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind about too many sex scenes in a book, as long as there is a story behind them, some ...more
Lisa Walker
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Arc was given for an honest review on Behalf of Book Pimpers.

This picked up from where book 1 ended If you like hot a hot dirty mouthed fireman this is the book for you. Totally love Owen he's such a sweet protective guy, He used to be a jack the lad but Since being with Liv he has totally calmed himself down. Liv is a fun easy going girl and you can totally connect with her character. The level of hotness with this pair is intense, I thoroughly enjoyed the story to me it was a nicey book I

Breathe (2 books)
  • Rescue Breathing (Breathe, #1)