Start by marking “Winter Angel (Seasons of Change, #2)” as Want to Read:
Winter Angel (Seasons of Change, #2)

Winter Angel

(Seasons of Change #2)

She was on holiday. He was tricked into returning.
Neither of them wanted to be there, but neither could avoid it.

Amy wants to be back under the sun in Portugal. However, when her suggestion is overruled in favour of a skiing holiday, even she can’t turn it down. What she couldn’t have predicted is that the holiday could make her break the one, and only, rule she has: not
Published June 25th 2014 (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Winter Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter Angel

Start your review of Winter Angel (Seasons of Change, #2)
Abbie
Mar 01, 2015 rated it liked it
This started out alright, but I lost interest rather quickly. I wanted to find out exactly what happened to Luke, but apart from that, I found the story pretty boring.

The characters in this were alright, but I didn't love any of them.

Overall, Okay read, but nothing brilliant. Glad it was short.
Sarah Elizabeth
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)

This was an okay story, but I lost interest.

he characters were all alright, but I didn't really love any of them. I wanted to know what had happened to Luke, and what he was so scared of, but I felt really impatient having to wait to find out, and I just lost interest.
5 out of 10
Paige
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kirsty Bicknell
There are few authors able to write convincingly in the viewpoint of their opposite gender, yet that is exactly what Mia Hoddell does in Winter Angel, the second installment of her Seasons of Change series.
I was surprised by how she allows this story to develop, simply because I had assumed that Amy would be the protagonist. However, Winter Angel is primarily about Luke, who has embarked on a surprise holiday with his sister, only to be made angry and anxious when he discovers their destination
Sharon Stevenson
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
'Winter Angel' is the second stand alone young adult romance novella in Mia Hoddell's Seasons of Change series. This book takes one of the supporting characters from the first book and follows her holiday romance with a guy who has reasons for not wanting to be there.

Having read Summer Demons, I can safely say that anyone who loved that book will get the same enjoyment out of this one. It follows a similar plot but with different characters and a new setting. Luke is a guy who has a trauma in hi
Mika *My Name is Rio Blog*
Dec 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Mia Hoddell has firmly established herself as a successful contemporary romance author. Everyone knows it's not an easy task to capture an audience during the length of a novella. But super Mia did that in her previous work, Summer Demons, and she repeated that in Winter Angel.

Amy and Luke were an amazing couple and it was impossible not to be pulled into their story. Both had personal struggles to deal with but together they pushed through.

Although the characters' age would make this novel fall
Vicki Carlson
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novella, 2014
Another quick, enjoyable read. I found it an engaging book and loved the characters. I didn't want to stop reading, and I didn't want it to end. There's a lot in the short space of time, and I've really enjoyed this series so far. ...more
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
Jun 28, 2014
pinK
rated it it was ok
Sep 13, 2014
Mia Hoddell
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Aug 12, 2014
Aug 20, 2014
Daysia Hernandez
Aug 22, 2014
International bestselling author, Mia Hoddell, lives in the UK with her family and two cats. She spends most of her time writing or reading, loves anything romantic, and has an overactive imagination that keeps her up until the early hours of the morning.

Mia has written over ten titles including her Seasons of Change series, the Chequered Flag series, the Elemental Killers series, and her standal

Seasons of Change (4 books)
  • Summer Demons (Seasons of Change, #1)
  • Autumn Ghosts (Seasons of Change, #3)
  • Spring Knight (Seasons of Change, #4)