Start by marking “Chameleon's Spell (Chameleon's Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Chameleon's Spell (Chameleon's Trilogy, #1)

Chameleon's Spell

(Chameleon's Trilogy #1)

She'd known it was coming-it had to be dealt with, sooner or later. The effect Chameleon blood produced on the majority of humans was akin to taking aphrodisiacs or psychedelic drugs, and all but the strongest minds succumbed. Juliet Marchant has a secret-one that makes her hide from the world, until the day her friend, a shifter wolf, is slaughtered on her land. If Juliet ...more
Paperback, First Edition, 282 pages
Published May 28th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Chameleon's Spell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chameleon's Spell

Debbie
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Enough, she thought, and Juliet vowed by her heart's blood to join in the fight to stop the slaughter of her kin, those immortals she had never met. She did not yet know what she could do. But I learn fast, she spoke to the remains, peace in your travels friend.

Juliet is a chameleon who is barely eighteen years old. She has had to grow up way too fast because her mom left and her dad just didn't know how to deal with an immortal like her. Juliet captivates with her beauty, she can make men fall
Jessica
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and am already looking forward to the next one!
Between the story line and great characters, I couldn't put this book down. Good for all ages interested in sci-fi/fantasy and it was a nice change of story!
Melissa (The Reader & The Chef)
Now this is what I'm talking about creativity! Chameleon's Spell is an ingenious book rich in special magic, paranormal elements and stunning characters.

It's a book hard to get at first because the world is complex, divided by immortals, half-bloods and humans. Humans here are the superior race, hunting down the immortals (beautiful shapeshifters) to kill them off and sell their skins or pelts in the black market. It's mostly out of jealousy, and sometimes out of revenge when the immortals eat/k
Karin Baker
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Roni O'Connell has done it again. Chameleon's Spell had me in the first sentence. I love the way I got caught up in the story line. This is the second book by this author I've been lucky enough to read. It's also the second book of hers that I read in one sitting. I just couldn't put the book down. I had to know what was happening next. I love that about Roni's story telling. Juliet became someone I care about. The story is set in the future and not my usual genre but it is a fantastic read.
Crissy Sutcliffe
Nov 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
this is the first book i have read by this author. it was a little bit of paranormal mixed with a bit of fantacy rolled together in one great book. this book is a bit confusing at the beggining, but once i was finished it did pull together for me. I feel a little more backgroud story would have been best for this story, however, the characters were very well written and easy to read about. i am looking forward to reading more by this author.
Roni O'Connell
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sérgio Silva
Aug 04, 2014
Kristelle
Rita
Aug 05, 2014
Roni O’Connell is the author of Inside Phoenix, a sexy shifter romance/thriller for adults, Chameleon’s Spell, a dystopian paranormal romance/thriller, Float, the first paranormal thriller in the YA series Chronicles of D.E.A.D High, and 3rd Degree Secrets, the second paranormal thriller in the series.

Addicted to books from infancy, Roni says, “I love books that explore fantasy worlds and the par