Start by marking “Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders: Born to Unlock the Full Potential of Our Minds” as Want to Read:

4.88  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
God wanted to share the wonder of the universe with a companion. First he created the angels, but in their power and pride, many followed Lucifer into rebellion. Next he created man, but man chose knowledge over innocence. Casting man from the Garden of Eden, God placed a lock on human minds, allowing them access to only a fraction of their mental potential. Now He waits f ...more
Published May 29th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders

Marilena
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders is a great book!

Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders is a great book. Francesco Arnone’s ability to express some profound truths about the full potential of our minds while writing about a young boy’s journey is superb. If you are looking for a book of adventures, but you don't want merely fiction, this book is for you. I found myself looking for a highlighter to mark lines that opened my mind about the Creation and its purpose.
– Marilena Gironda, professiona
Monique Brandon
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Story Told Well!

Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders is a book that will pull you in right away! It was a very fast read and this is coming from someone who takes a moment to get into a book. The characters are interesting and you care about what happens to them. This is a sure sign of a tale told well! It reminds me of The Neverending Story and Harry Potter yet in this novel there is a spiritual element that is intriguing. Thank you Francesco Arnone! I am eagerly awaiting the next novel to f
Laura Chinaglia
Absolutely AMAZING! A MUST READ
A friend of mine raved about Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders. Although not my genre, I am happy I gave it a chance. A captivating adventure to the borders of reality, a continuous twist that allows a glimpse at the true powers of the human mind. I recommend this book to everyone, “absolutely fantastic”. I am happy there is a second book under work, too curious to know how the story will develop.
- Laura C., manager
Max Nava
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders, by Francesco Arnone, was suggested to me by a friend. I have to say that it pulled me in immediately, a hard to put down book even for someone that, like me, doesn't read much. It is well written, to the point that sometimes I felt like being inside the story. After I finished reading, I researched the author and found out that this is book one of a series. I can't wait to find out what happens next….
Max Nava, entrepreneur
M. Heintz
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well written!
Splendid character development so that you feel you know them.
Beautiful use of the English language - rich vocabulary, vivid descriptions, meaningful expressions, and "Words of Wisdom."
Battles of good and evil, hope and despair run through this novel providing food for thought.
- Marian Heintz, educator
Manny
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A very interesting reading!

Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders was highly recommended to me by a friend. Although I’m not a fan of the genre, I gave it a try. By the first quarter of the book I was completely engaged. It presents some original and stimulating ideas about what we think and see as natural events. A very interesting reading!

- Manny Tovar, internet professional
Cheyenne Inman
Amazing Read!

Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders by Francesco Arnone is a wonderful story about a boy sent to Earth to unlock the minds of man. As you read you find yourself wondering what you are capable of. You will love the twist and adventures that leave you on the edge of your seat waiting for more. I can’t wait to read the next book!

– Cheyenne Inman, student
Sylvia Ferrigno
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders - WOW, awesome book!
A must read! I really enjoyed entering into a wondrous world filled with "aha" moments. Couldn’t put the book down…..it just pulls you in yearning for more!

– Sylvia Ferrigno, CFO
Efazio Argueta
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jesus Smith and the Ordinary Wonders is no ordinary book. An epic tale of hope and salvation, and a fast-paced spiritual thriller, I highly recommend it to everyone intrigued by having a glimpse at the limitless resources of a liberated mind. Great read!
- Efazio Argueta, engineer
Jtg
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A very interesting idea.

I really enjoyed the idea of the book. It is easy to believe that our minds have much more capability than we are usually able to utilize.
The addition of a religious theme is a worthwhile twist. Highly recommended.
Eddie Adu-lartey
Sep 19, 2014
Sandra Perez-sandi
Sep 29, 2014
Eric Ruffo
Sep 20, 2014
Francesco Arnone
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dcarlintyson
Nov 30, 2014
Francesco Arnone
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Francis Aqvilaignis