Start by marking “The Fed Flunks: My Speech at the New York Federal Reserve Bank” as Want to Read:
The Fed Flunks: My Speech at the New York Federal Reserve Bank

The Fed Flunks: My Speech at the New York Federal Reserve Bank

The remarkable story of how Robert Wenzel ended up delivering a speech at the New York Federal Reserve that rocked the financial world. The Fed Flunks contains the speech he delivered, plus two other essays. In addition, Wenzel explains in The Fed Flunks just how it came about that he, a major critic of the Fed, was invited to deliver a speech at the Fed, how the event was ...more
Published January 24th 2015 by Lulu.com (first published May 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Fed Flunks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fed Flunks

Start your review of The Fed Flunks: My Speech at the New York Federal Reserve Bank
Dustin
Jun 22, 2014 rated it did not like it
This book is 50 pages of huge font and huge spacing. It almost seems that Bob just wanted to make some money so he turned a 5 minute speech into a book by using this deceptive font and spacing. Amazingly, I found many obvious typos. How hard can it be to edit a book with barely any words in it?? Bob could have given me $20 and I'd have gotten all the errors out for him. Incredible.

The speech itself takes up about 10 pages. The speech left a lot to be desired. While somewhat convincing, it did
Russ
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: economics
If I were to focus on the content of the pamphlet, this deserves five stars. Wenzel's speech clearly refutes the Keynesian thinking that permeates the Federal Reserve and contributes to the business cycles that have been created by the Fed since its inception.

However, if I were to focus on the typos and the formatting of the pamphlet, I'd be forced to give it one star. There are far too many typos, and the wide spaces between paragraphs is very distracting.

Putting it all together, if one can
Michael Patrick Enabnit