Start by marking “Twist of Fate (Renegade Saints, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twist of Fate (Renegade Saints, #2)

Twist of Fate (Renegade Saints #2)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  1,706 Ratings  ·  156 Reviews
One night that changed everything.

Leah Cooper was an absolute mess caught in a downward spiral until Gavin Wilde made a brief appearance in her life at a critical moment.

Years later a Twist of Fate brings them back together again.

Leah needs special loving care to bring her back to life and Gavin Wilde is just the man for the job.

Published June 15th 2014 by Ella Fox (first published June 15th 2013)

Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
I feel like I've been waiting for the ext one n this series for ever!!!!! Finally more from the renegade saints, whoop whoop!!!!!!
Mojo_Mama
Seriously? 4.21 stars.
Did we read the same book?

The first 25% was ALL TELLING. Don't blink or you'll miss the dialogue. Forget understanding time flow. Just paragraph after paragraph of backstory and plot. Literally, pages of "and then" - "next" - "because" - "after that" - "they told me"

KILL. ME. NOW.

I do not DNF, well...rarely.
Now, skimming...

And where the hell is the H!?!?

25% in and he's only had two pages in that train wreck of a prologue. For reals yo...NO PROLOGUE SHOULD BE THE FIRST 8% O
CC
Jun 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe-for-me, series

Re-read to give more details.

Super sweet and quick read. Gavin may need to be sainted he is so good to Leah. Their story starts with her going through really bad times. He helps her out one night but they do not know each other and separated after he helps her sober up enough to go home. Years later fate allows them to reconnect. She has gone through even tougher times and he has continued to mature. He is just what she needs and their story is beautiful. There are no OW, no stupid plot devices.
Jamie Rhodes
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting on this book for a while. This is a mixture of the Hart family and the Renegade Saints. We met Leah in one of the Hart book plus she by birth is a Harts. Gavin is the drummer for Flynn's (whom we met in the first Renegade Saints book) band. I loved their story. I loved how Ella Fox didn't make him into your typical rock star. There wasn't groupies hanging everywhere waiting to mess up their lives. There wasn't excessive drinking or drugs in this one. Leah and Gavin have some ...more
Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies
Ella Fox has done it again!! The anticipation to the lead up of this book was HUGE and it was so worth it. I loved Gavin and Leah's story. It was also great to have some more of Flynn (along with his baby arm..haha) and Tessa. We have had a lot of Leah's back story in previous books in the Hart series, but the reader also gets a summary at the beginning, so this technically could be read as a standalone BUT I recommend to at least read Picture Perfect first, and you should read the Hart Series, ...more
Naughty Mom Story Time
Ok, so I loved the first book in this series. I expected to love this one, just as much- if not more, but I was thrown off by the bits of storyline that were thrown in for dramatic affect.

Gavin and Leah were thrown together by circumstance that affected Leah's newfound extended family. It was quite early in the story that I started feeling I needed to put this down and read Ella Fox's other series. I didn't realize this was a spin off of her Hart series and a lot of what was being thrown in was
CecilEmely
❤❤❤ 5 ❤❤❤❤ STARS

Sweet and simple story. Not so heavy yet still brought some tears to me. Leah's strong , a fighter and I just adore her so much, so is Gavin! Another addition to my list of book boyfriend! I hope to read the future works of this author.

#highlyrecommended
Heidi
Nov 10, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: part-of-series
3.5 stars. I'm an Ella Fox fan and love her books, but this one just did not do it for me. I don't want to be negative because it's still a good read. I'll still be checking out Cole & Tyson.
Debbie Hanson
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Twist Of Fate (Renegade Saints book 2)
Ella Fox
4 amazing band stars

OMG, this book was not only the 2nd Renegades book, in particularly Gavin Wilde’s story but the perfect ending to the Hart Family series too. After I had finished the Hart Family series I always wondered what happened to Leah, but alas wait no more.... here it is. What happened was Gavin Wilde, drummer of rock band the Renegade Saints. While it is not imperative that you read the Hart series 1st, it certainly put a lot of this bo
Liz
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rock
Another brilliant read from Ella Fox. I love the Hart series and the renegade saints, the way the characters are intermingled takes the story to a whole new level.

This book is about Leah and Gavin the drummer from Renegade Saints. Leah is a Hart, needing to be protected from an ongoing threat she is taken on tour with the Renegade Saints for her own safety. Leah struggles to trust men after an horrific event in her past so when she finds herself with a room mate she begins to realise that some m
Vickie***
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really did enjoy Leah and Gavin's story. But her writing has something what I call the "repeat-scenario-syndrome." It wasn't as bad as the second book in her Harts Family series, but it was still kind of there.

Leah and Gavin as a couple never really had much of an obstacle, which is what I like in books. It takes a lot of push for me to read angsty books.

and yes I will be continuing with this series.
Pheonix Fanfiction
0% Book next up - not sure when Ill get to start it? Hopefully soon! I dont rememeber the other stories is this series/previous series? Its been on my tbr forever but hopefully it'll come to me while Im reading :)

3% It sounds bizarre but it was a marriage in name only and I was glad that it gave her something normal to hold onto for as long as she did.  The scars that had been left in and on Marissa had been too deep, and a physical relationship with anyone had never been in the cards for her. S
Landon
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This the second book to the Renegade Saints series. My opinion I always thought celebrities be finding love on the road. Depends on who the person is. I remember reading this story on the xscape member how she ended up dating the camera. I believe he was a camera guy lol can't remember. But yeah, this book was interesting, Leah and Gavin made an interesting couple. I also thought it was good that she actually put trust into their situation. Yeah situation because they weren't dating until she tr ...more
J.
Nov 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ella Fox has done it again. She is an automatic buy for me, and Twist of Fate has proved no different. Twist of Fate is the second book in the Renegade Saints series, and it also is somewhat of a crossover book because the heroine is Leah Cooper, a character in Fox's Hart Series.

Here are some of the reasons why I loved this book:

1. Gavin. He has definitely made it into my ultimate book boyfriend list. Saying he is amazing is a complete understatement. He's sweet, sexy, funny, and an amazing list
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I love, love love this series. The Renegade Saints have quickly become a top favorite of mine. Ella Fox is a real gem and she has definitely found a new for life fan in me.

Twist of Fate is the second book in this series but can be read as a standalone. This book was quick, sexy, sweet, passionate, intense, and left me smiling big by the end.

I fell in love with Leah and Gavin. Their story was beautiful written and perfectly articulated. I smiled, laughed, swooned, and fell in love while
Skai
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book, just like book 1. I couldn't put it down. But seems to me this book had more S. E. X in it than part 1 did. Like dang Gavin I see you. But also liked how Leah finally put trust into Gavin after all those years from being a rape victim. I thought their relationship was adorable especially the ending.

P. S.

Dude the beginning where she thought he was freaking Superman, spiderman and every other superhero was priceless. Take about having to much to drink. Sheesh this is why I don't do. P
Ssbatch
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
LOVED this book! Another great one by Ella Fox, and I love how the Hart's are combining with Renegade Saints!! Probably need to have read the Hart series (at least books 5 & 6) to understand more of Leah's back story. I liked how this book didn't have tons of angst & drama...just a sweet love story!! I cannot wait to see how things end up for Cole, Devon & Ian!
Darcie
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting for Leah to get her HEA and I loved the way it played out in the story. Gavin was amazing; every woman should have her own Gavin. I loved the way their relationship evolved; even though it happened quickly there was a lot of depth to it. I can't wait for more of the Renegade Saints.
Karen
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the book. I felt that it could of been fleshed out a little more. I've read the prior book but when family dynamics are mentioned you need a score sheet and its too much. The fact that Leah and Gavin were so sweet made this a four star! second read 12/12/15
♠ Becka & Cerys ♠ | Spitfire Reviews
Totally worth the wait!!!
-----------
I want this book soooooooooooo bad!
description
Melissa Joesbury
I just LOVE all Ella Fox books and this one does not disappoint !!
Robin
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was awesome! Leah's story was handled with such care and so realistic. And Gavin, oh yes Gavin he stole my heart. This is a must read!!! Ella you rock!
Donna Campbell-Thompson
Amazing!
Christie«SHBBblogger»
Candace Tidwell
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This book packs a punch. Get ready for your emotions to be put through the ringer.
There are many tragic events that can cause a person to shutdown emotionally and this story sheds light on quite a few of those. I'm not going to give away any spoilers but I will say that there are a lot of sensitive issues discussed in this book.
Ella Fox does not shy away from the emotional turmoil and she creates a world where you are immersed in those emotions and fighting the battle with her characters. I lo
3.5 stars. Because the beginning of the book, all the strange happenings going on with a murder and kidnappings that you never see in this book and suddenly she's on tour with the band for safety reasons?? So confusing. But once the hero and heroine got together, the story was great. It was all the backstory and things happening off page that were beyond confusing.
A.J. Renee
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The only reason I can't give this 5 stars is because I got lost at one point and the story kind of dragged as the groundwork was laid. This story could use a family tree because I was left scratching my head with the family ties explanation. Once I got past that section the story picked up and was hard to put down. I'm looking forward to reading Cole's story next.
LauraMichelle
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book ! It drew me in from the beginning and had me hooked, I love Gavin and how he is with Leah, the only criticism I have is that it skipped over a main thing which happens which I think if wrote about would make the book even more fantastic. I can't wait to read the next one <3
Terri
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ella Fox creates another fantastic story in this series! Leah and Gavin' s story is sweet and sexy! Hot drummer and a beautiful but guarded girl get together during chaotic circumstances. Their relationship grows from friendship to STEAMY! LOVED IT!
Coralee Corrigan
Amazing read
  • Blame it on the Bass (Heart of Fame, #6)
  • Seal All Exits (Tangled Web, #3)
  • Exclusive Engagement (Rock Arrangement, #4; The Lonely Kings, #1.4)
  • Stricken Trust (Stricken Rock, #3)
  • Spicy (Bad Boy Rockers, #2)
  • Rock Star's Angel
  • Hidden in the Stars (Falling Stars, #2)
  • Passionate Addiction (Reckless Beat, #2)
  • Twisted (Lost in Oblivion, #2)
  • Come Undone
  • Conflicted (Battlescars, #3)
  • Believed (My Misery Muse, #3)
  • Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #7)
  • Born Wrong (Hard Rock Roots, #5)
  • The Rocker Who Wants Me (The Rocker, #7)
  • Deep Rocked (Rocked, #5)
  • Alluring Temptation (Bayou Stix, #3)
  • Blessed Chance (Blessed Tragedy, #3)
USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Fox has learned a bunch of stuff along the way but the most important of all those things is that anything is possible when you try. In 2012 she took a big leap of faith and published her first book, Broken Hart. Since then she's written fifteen more full-length books and several novellas-- and every one is a reminder that you can live your dream as long as you wo ...more
More about Ella Fox

Renegade Saints (4 books)
  • Picture Perfect (Renegade Saints, #1)
  • Between Us (Renegade Saints, #3)
  • Something to Believe In (Renegade Saints, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“First I’m taking your sexy ass to the shower. After that, I’m taking you to bed and making love to you until you’re so exhausted that you can’t help but fall asleep. I know how your mind works Miss Cooper, and I know that if I don’t wear you out you’ll be up all night thinking about what could have happened. You got very little sleep last night, we made love for hours this afternoon and then we threw some unexpected travel and a hell of a lot of emotion onto the menu. You need to be loved hard so that you can get some real sleep.” 0 likes