Start by marking “Ten No Nonsense Steps to Becoming an Audiobook Recording Artist: How I Got My First Gig in Less Than a Week” as Want to Read:

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
This is a step-by-step, no-nonsense, cut-to-the-chase book about how to become an audiobook narrator. The author compiled this book from tedious notes generated from months of research and interviews of other professionals who are successful in the audiobook narration industry. This is a book that shows exactly what the author did to land her first audiobook assignment wit ...more
Published June 9th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services

Be the first to ask a question about Ten No Nonsense Steps to Becoming an Audiobook Recording Artist

·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Ten No Nonsense Steps to Becoming an Audiobook Recording Artist: How I Got My First Gig in Less Than a Week
Christopher Armani
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short read, to the point, but covers all the bases, just as the title says. I found her list of foods NOT to eat before recording your voiceover session very interesting, as was her reasons for it.
Ja'Rod Morris
is currently reading it
Feb 10, 2018
Dr. Jod
May 13, 2020
See other books I’ve written by visiting my other Goodreads User Profile - Marlene C. Bertrand or my author web page - www.MarleneCBertrand.com.

Marlene C. Bertrand was born in Merced, California. Being raised in a military household offered the opportunity to grow up in multiple states throughout the U.S.

In 1986, Marlene co-authored the book titled, "Kindercize." Marlene is also the instructional

News & Interviews