Start by marking “Enslaved (The Life of Anna, #1)” as Want to Read:
Enslaved (The Life of Anna, #1)

Enslaved

(The Life of Anna #1)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  3,766 Ratings  ·  462 Reviews
The beginning of a dark, twisted, depraved story of hope and love.

Anna’s entire life was planned out before she was born. Her entire purpose is to serve those in control and be the perfect tool to control everyone around them. One man will seek to take her unique gifts into himself and become both the source of power and the hand that wields it.

But at the age of sixteen,
ebook, Smashwords, 184 pages
Published September 6th 2014

Pearl Angeli
description

3 Dark and Twisted Stars

This book is certainly NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED and NOT FOR THE YOUNG AUDIENCES , either.

Enslaved is an extremely dark book with brutal BDSM, 0.5% romance (?), and with a lot of gangbanging going on. All the scenes were quite disturbing, but I admit that the author is adept in this kind of subject. Marissa Honeycutt was able to bring out scenes that are overloaded with mind-fuckery. All throughout the book, I was like, "WHAT THE JERK IS GOING ON???"

So the story revo
Clumsy Storyteller
2.5-3 Stars

This book is a series of the most dark Gross, painful, dirtiest notorious acts of violence
That'll Twist Your Brain

I don’t know how i feel about the characters .Anna is kinda annoying whinny naive little girl and devine is sneaky devil , Alex i have no clue what’s his problem , Kurt he is like teenager going through puberty , What makes this book cringe-worthy is «electricity shot through my body» line !!

So We have two sadist sick bastards Devine and jack , the douche bag Devine i
Candace
Dark, Twisted, Depraved...and I couldn't put it down! Take this author's warning seriously! The brutality of Anna's daily life was horrifying. I love a dark, taboo story but her existence was a dismal one and I did a LOT of cringing while reading this book.

From the time she is a young girl, Anna is being conditioned for a life as a sex slave. She is beaten down, both mentally and physically, at the hands of her guardian, Jack, and his powerful friend, Devin. Raped, beaten and subjected to every
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Re xB by sb_zpsiu4dgdux.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (11/9/2015)

Book 1 in series. Series complete, box set sold. Some futuristic elements....

BLURB:
Anna's entire life was scripted out before she was born by Devin Andersen, a man who doesn't have her best interests in mind. She is to be a tool in his hands to gain ultimate power in the USA. No, not as the President, but as the man who controls the President.
Raised by an extremely abusive guardian, Anna was molded into the perfect sex slave for Devin's use. Devin will use Ann
Nina ⚡Oathbringer⚡
WhAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ, SERIOUSLY THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF DARKNESS

This is something I never read like before, it's beyond dark. I'm still feeling awed and terribly shaken to the core.

Some weird deep shit is going on in this book, something freaking dark, not the typical kinda dark you usually come across way darker than dark.

After reading this book I don't think anything can shake me.
Joan
I disliked this book intensely. Not for the ‘dark’ content – believe me, that is not dark. Not in the slightest. Nor for the ‘tough subjects’ – Want tough? Read The Jigsaw Man. Or even Heat. Those are what I call tough. Those are stories that had me wincing and (in the case of The Jigsaw Man) unable to re-read for a long time, even though the story, and the writing, were both fabulous.

I read the ‘Warning’ at the start of Enslaved although I found it something of a joke really, as if the author
Anna
Dec 21, 2014 marked it as to-read
ok i read a few friends reviews and a few month ago this would have made me go running for the hills but my tastes change and now i realy want to read fdup books dont know whats goten in to me i think i have CJ Roberts to blame but now for me the crazier the better and this seems the craziest ever.My friend Jocelyn talled me that smt like that realy hapened in the real world wow shocking
Snow

4 DISTURBING stars

wow, this was one fucked up book!
i need to clear my mind for this...to write smth that makes sense...
holy shit...so the warnings were true...

so to the male characters in here

all I have to say to you

and I shake my head to that in "I still can't grasp it all" manner

and I wanna hurt you so badly

BUT

and maybe, just maybe I would know what to say next...

But the things i found lacking were :
over abundance, i felt i was mercilessly pushed into "everything", and i was unabled to conne
Di Covey
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

Anna’s story is told in five, novel-length books. There is a subculture within our own world that you’ve only heard whispers of. The conspiracy theorists wish they knew Anna’s story. What the conspiracy theorists think they know is only disinformation, put out there to keep them from the real story.

I'm mad at myself because I read this book on loan, I don't have my notes or highlights to fully review. I will make it quick.

This book is a must read for darkies. A gritty account of the li
Elfina Renee
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First gold star for being dark! Second gold star because every heinous act Anna endures pisses me off. All the men around uses, abuses, and takes advantage of her in one form or another. Third gold star for being suspenseful, still can't figure out what is going on. Fourth gold star for feeling all the anguish, pain this young naive girl suffers. Fifth gold star for making me want to read the next in the series. Now onto the review!

I came from a good home with loving parents who adored me. Went
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
abuse

It's really hard to find the right rating for this book, it wasn't really what I had expected only then to deliver what I regard as dark erotica. As much as I want to applaud the author for her story, some things were too much, others too few. There were some factors that just didn't work out for me. 3.25 stars.

We follow Anna through her torment and state of slavery. We get to know just as few as she does, which makes her stay naïve of some sorts without emotional development. Still, everyone kn
Isabel P
Dec 10, 2014 rated it did not like it
Hmmmm...I love erotica as much as the next person and dark, twisted erotica is my kink..but we have a problem with this book. I expected mind fuckery, suspense, action, and for it to be a thrilling ride until the end. I love the thrill of dark books since it's supposed to make me bite my nails and want to delve into the character's dark world where emotions are raw and unfiltered. This book was more fluffy rabbits fucking daily where the heroine got repeatedly raped and fucked. I lost count of h ...more
Ari Reavis
Jun 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-it
I'm so confused. What the hell was that? I've read my share of dark romances, where the girl falls for the one who is abusing her and treating her badly, but I have never, ever wanted to smack a girl so bad for being so gullible and naive and just plain stupid. I hated her 'beloved' Devin so much, I could barely stomach their sex scenes. The ones where the sex was between Anna and guys who actually had souls were sexy though. I'm left with so many questions and am sitting here asking myself, 'Wh ...more
♛ Garima ♛
Aug 18, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie

Free on Amazon and complete collection books 1-5 The Life of Anna: The Complete Story is available on kindle-unlimited so it's practically free.

Kitten Mercer
*inhales deeply* Seriously tho,

This book... This dark, sick, depraved, mind-fuck book...

And my poor abused heart shattered for Anna... Review to come! On to the second book.
nd ♥ kitten ♥
*****5 Mind Blowing Twisted Stars!*****

Writing: ★★★★
Story: ★★★★★
Characters: ★★★★★

Overall rating: 4.6 (rounded up to 5 Stars)

Overall rating: 4.6 (rounded up to 5 Stars)

I don't even know where to start in this twisted tale! I love, and I do mean LOVE dark reads. The darker the better. While this one was dark, it wasn't the darkest I've read, but it was good. Really good! Also, with the author's promise of more darkness to come in the series, that makes me want to jump right in to book two!

Anna is
Heidi Van BookAddict
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have had the pleasure of being able to read the whole story, so trying to write a review for just what's in this first book is going to be tricky.

This is how excited I am that this book is finally released and everyone else is finally able to read it!
 photo Pw3gBme_zps59afbfc3.gif

Anna had a rough childhood growing up after her parents died. Jack has trained Anna for when she became of age to be handed over to Devin.
 photo giphy15_zps879a23d3.gif
My heart broke for Anna. I wanted to bring her home and protect her myself. The things that happen to Anna
La-Lionne
The cover is pretty, but the story is anything but. It's quite dark and disturbing, but it intrigued me enough to continue with the series.
Valentina "TinchyB"
Nov 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 DISTURBED STARS!!!

And just when I thought that books can't go darker from Topping from below or Dark duet series,I found this one!
God have mercy,this is one sick and twisted book!!!
I've just read about every damn way of humiliation and "other things" known to mankind...

I can't say much about plot,cuz there's not any important one.
They just fu*k a lot, and we don't get to know much about main characters or why da hell is she stuck in that mansion.

But...there's big cliffhanger,so I hope that nex
Louise Seraphim Reviews
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014, reviewed
God I loved this book so much!! Every so often, whilst reading endless amounts of books, sometimes very similar books. You come across one that stands out from the crowd. One that is different, fresh, exciting, and addictive. A book, that has you glued to every word, on every page, and doing the whole "just one more chapter, then I'll sleep" thing. Then once this said book is finished, you're sat thinking about it for ages, and literally can't wait to get your hands on the next one. Well....Ensl ...more
Jocelyn Jazmen
Apr 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Just to be clear - I rate books relative to their genre and this one is dark erotica.

And to get it out of the way before the interesting stuff, I'll mention some things I didn't like about the book. It starts off with heavy BDSM tones, and then retreats to numerous episodes of vanilla sex with several men. At first I found the sex scenes quite arousing, but then the excessive repetition left me cold. Same, same, over and over again, almost like a cut & paste operation. And the writing is oft
lynn❤️lynn
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely brilliant. I just can not believe it. It's a book I loved to hate, it had me holding my breath, jumping up and down and shouting. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Anna is just such a sweet, mixed up kid, who's just not had the luck. Her parents died when she was young, and the courts sent to her stay with an "uncle". Her vaginity is taken at a very young age, but this is a passing reference. The story is so much more.... about how you see how a young, immature mind can be manipu ...more
Vasiliki
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it

Please take the warnings seriously because this story is dark, twisted and disturbing in so many ways! There are triggers for everyone there!

This is the story of Anna!

The story is dark and twisted as I said. There are lots things that I don’t understand in this story but it is so strong and so fast paced that I couldn’t give it up! Ms. Honeycutt has written a very disturbing story in a very innocent way. There are horrible things happening in this story and I had to accept them as the
Karen
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
Well, I hate to give a book 2 stars but this one did nothing for me. I found it very repetitive and there wasn't much happening to keep me totally interested. If you like a lot of sex with no plot or story line, you may find it enjoyable. No disrespect meant to the author or anyone who rated it high, but its not my type of book!!!
Rin W. Vitale
Nov 18, 2014 rated it liked it
Let's not talk about moral and be open-minded when reading this book. ;D

And honestly, Anna will grow on you.. That's why I keep reading her story.

Hopefully the author won't kill me at the end of the series.
Dee
Sep 11, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Dark Erotic Readers
This story had me captivated from start to finish. That said I am still not entirely sure what is going on. But then it is only part 1, so I guess that's to be expected.

Due to all the warnings I was expecting it to be much darker, however besides the non-con scenes I didn't find it overly dark, but then I am not new to the genre so might not be as sensitive to that type of content as others.

There were many sex scenes that were consensual as well, they were well written, although I got a little
Lisa Aiello
Mar 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark
Turns out this wasn't my jam. I like a good, dark story - but this seemed just cruel and strange. There is definitely a PNR/otherworld vibe. The writing was fine for me (could use a little editing) but it seemed the goal was to get every possible sex act crammed in there (no pun intended). I am curious about how this all turns out, and connection to Alex, and just who the heck Sebastian is...but I don't think I'm interested enough to continue the series.
carol
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults and BDSM readers but please heed the warnings.
Recommended to carol by: Mentioned on BDSM group thread
I had been warned by others as well as the author's product description warnings that there are dark themes within the story. I had initially decided against it, but then other members from both DMC and BDSM groups whom I trust and respect had given excellent reviews. So forewarned is forearmed and I had the opportunity to stop should it be more than I felt comfortable reading.

Anna the protagonist I immediately liked, her character though is so very naive, her past so tragic...but there are so m
  • The Sect (Wicked Trinity, #1)
  • The Abduction of Kelsey
  • His Black Pearl (The Thrall,  #1)
  • Master Over You
  • Collateral Damage (Deadly Captive, #2)
  • Gamble Everything (Gamble Everything #1-7)
  • Capture (The Flesh Cartel #1)
  • Big Sky
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 "Discovered" (My Masters' Nightmare, #2)
  • Uncovering You 3: Resistance (Uncovering You, #3)
  • Consumed (Keeping her in the Dark, #2)
  • Unbearable (Unbearable, #1)
  • Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)
  • Slave in Training (The Slave, #1)
  • A Beautiful Prison
  • Messy and Shattered (Abduct, #1)
  • Owned (Decadence after Dark, #1)
  • Therapist
Hi Everyone!

I'm an indie author that likes to write books that will make you feel! Dark is my primary genre with touches of romance, paranormal, political conspiracy, suspense, and thriller. I love meeting new readers, so feel free to touch base with me and introduce yourself!

Find and Follow Me on My Amazon Author Page
Find me on Facebook!
Follow me (and my secret hobby) on Instagram
I'm also on Boo

The Life of Anna (5 books)
  • Entwined (The Life of Anna, #2)
  • Embraced (The Life of Anna, #3)
  • Ensnared (The Life of Anna, #4)
  • Emerged (The Life of Anna #5)
“Several were sheer and white.” 1 likes