Start by marking “Mason (Fallen Crest High, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Mason (Fallen Crest High, #0.5)

Mason

(Fallen Crest High 0.5)

Mason Kade is not known to be nice. He is ruthless, manipulative, and unforgiving. Most will say that he is an a**hole and he is to those that cross him or cross his loved ones. However, he does not want to be who he is. He does not enjoy hurting others, but there is no limit to the lengths he will go to protect himself and his brother.

This is the story of how he came to b
185 pages
Published June 16th 2014 (first published June 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Mason, please sign up.
Tiff202 This is a prequel. The first book of the Fallen Crest Series is Fallen Crest High.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Tijan Fallen Crest high half Title by SueBee_zpseamyzec0.jpg
 photo mason cover v2 xB by sb_zpsvyvixai1.gif
 photo fc story xB by sb_zpsthrsvp6j.gif
★★★★1/2! Mason, book 0.5 of 7. Heartthrob Mason Kade’s life, in his own words, leading up to book 1 & him meeting Sam!

“I was beginning to believe no girl was trustworthy.”

Books in Fallen Crest High series should be read in order:
Book 0.5: Mason- can be read after book 1.
Book 1: Fallen Crest High
Book 7: Untitled

I held off reading Mason (Pr
Kellie Maddox-Ward

I love Mason Kade.
Always have always will..

But this? To be in his head in the early years.

Finding out the reasons he did the things he has done.
How he did them. What he was thinking while he did them.
Marissa.
His love for Logan.
His hatred for James.
The party scene. So much hurt!
His bond with Nate.
The first meeting with Analise.
The first sighting of Sam.

I just seriously epicly loved this book and it makes me so happy it was written!
Jen
This book is a prequel to the "Fallen Crest High" series by Tijan. I am thinking that I should have read book one first; but in true "Jen style" I didn't! Always have to be different I suppose! I haven't read book one yet, but so far I don't think I will enjoy it less since I read Mason's book first. This prequel is written in Mason's POV, and it gives great insight into who he is as a person. I feel that I will have tons more compassion for him now that I know why he is the way he is.

This novel
Janie
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars!!
Anna
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I seriously cannot get enough Tijan

I've been Tijaned ❤
NiCoLeTa E.
Well, that was sooooo... much interesting!!! And even more...

I understand so many things about Mason and eventually...Logan.

All this badass attitude was explaining pretty much in this book. Everything is more understandable right now!!! When i finshed Fallen Crest High, i was wondering for so many things, but now it's all clear to me!!!

I liked this book very much, because it wasn't the same story from Mason's pont of view, but it was the story of his life before Sam jump in... Imagine that the
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
This book was great for insights into Mason and even Logan. What started their anger and everything that led up to meeting Sam. The drama with all the girls is borderline psycho. The adults aren’t much better. Mason, Logan and Nate are the only sane ones and make this series what it is.
Lo Bookfrantic
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
MASON I love him even more now....I am having withdrawals.....AMAZING!!
H.
Jun 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If I could give Mason more than 5 stars I would. From the minute I started, I couldn't put it down. I loved reading and learning what made Mason Kade who he is. Along the way, I think I fell in love with him more. If that was even possible. With this being a prequel to all the Fallen Crest books you get to read the actual accounts of things that happened to Mason and his younger brother Logan. You have gotten glimpses or read parts of the stories in Fallen Crest High, Fallen Crest Family and Fal ...more
Cristina
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I really hope that the first book in the series will have more action than this one. I know that Mason’s book was an introduction to the series, but I felt like it had no connection between the chapters. It was like jumping from one time to another, without any explanation. However I hope the next one will be better.
Ginette
Jun 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bad-boys
Reread

June 2014 - He's the best bad boy....lol, loved to read about how he became what he is..good story
Reese
Jun 15, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-reads
Well... Yes this is a novella. But it kinda just seemed like a compilation of her teasers she posts all the time. And I'll admit I am disappointed with this. I didn't really care for the time jumps much. I love love the fallen crest series. I really do. But this wasn't that great, and maybe if it was free or cheaper I would feel better about it. But overall I'm just disappointed. Nothing new came out of this. Nothing. It was better than fallen crest alternative which I actually regret reading al ...more
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
I had one big issue with this book that I just couldn't get pass. When you first met Logan, Mason's little brother, I had the sense that he was much younger than15. What 15 year old hides their big brother's school books and plays hide and go seek?

And then later on in the book still at the age of 15 talks about shagging girls in high school, drinking, and parties? It seemed like they were two different characters. I thought early Logan was around the age of 10 and with a snap of a finger the la
Cindy
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really like Mason, and he is an awesome big brother. His parents are terrible. Loving this series so far.
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Mason's Book!!!

I could literally feel his anger roll off the pages of this book!!
Loved it :D

Wish to read more in his POV :D
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★

I loved, loved getting into Mason's head, and this is the first book you should read before reading the Fallen Crest high because it begins with Mason being younger, his dad cheating, mom crying, the divorce, the scandals, all the trouble he gets into it..
I loved reading and learning what made Mason Kade who he is.
This novella was perfect. It explained a lot of things we'd only read about in passing.
I LOVE HIM!!

Nikki Van Horn
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you want to know what is going on with Mason and Logan you definitely need to read this book. This book shows you how their attitudes and anger toward their mom and dad got started. Gives insight on why the bond of the brothers became. Love reading about Mason and Logan. It also shows how good of a friend Nate really is. Love it!
book bruin
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a nice prequel to the Fallen Crest series from the point of view of Mason Kade. While it's not necessary to read this to enjoy the series, it does provide some nice (and not so nice) details that enhance the journey. I read this after reading the first 3 books and I think readers might not get as much out of it if they start with this first.

Mason takes place a few years before Sam comes into the picture and ends with their first meeting at Quickie's (which is the opening of Fallen Crest
Sweets Books
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow..........I've been waiting on this book ever since Tijan mentioned it, it couldn't get here fast enough! But damn it was worth the wait! It was nice to see everything from the beginning and from Masons POV and how much everything effected him. And how cause everything affected him made his and Logan's relationship grow closer. I really and truly still dislike Kate, but I think everyone will agree on that in the end! But also I don't know what it is, but I seriously don't like or trust Mariss ...more
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
All I can say in two words, Mason is...

Tijan really nailed Mason's character. You get to know and why he is the way he is. You will not be disappointed and it deserves the solid 5STARS. Hopefully we will get more Mason POV's and more Logan time with his POV as well. Chapter 20 and the bonus scene made me smile.

FFD Book 4 cannot get here fast enough.
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Can't stop to write a review. Will come back to do it later. Too good. Moving on to the next book in the series...
Tzelina
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 🌟🌟🌟🌟!! I really liked it ....
Eileen Robinson
Jun 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
For anyone who is a fan of the Fallen Crest Series this book is an absolute must read. For anyone who has not read the Fallen Crest Series yet.. Hell you don't know what you are missing !!!!

This book take place before Fallen Crest, its concentrates on the two brothers Mason and Logan (the hot moody badass duo) and is told in Mason's POV.
I found this book incredibly emotional, we already know and love these boys and this book takes us back about 4 years previous to Fallen Crest High and fills us
Siobhan Davis
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Overall, this was a great addition to the series and it provided further insight to Mason, Logan, and Nate. It covers quite an extensive period in their lives from Tate coming on the scene to Sam's arrival. I didn't like seeing Mason with other girls and I almost felt aggrieved on Sam's part which is ridic because 1) they are fictional characters and 2) Sam hadn't come into his life yet. I got all grrrr whenever Kate was in it, and I would have loved to reach into my Kindle and strangle the mani ...more
Cassie
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 solid Mason Kade HOT stars!

It was great to get into Masons head and see his loyalty and his love for Logan! Those Lade brothers are some of my favorite!! I am a little sad about where the book ended. I wanted to get into his head with Sam, and the last 2 pages were definitely not enough!!

This also took you into behind the scenes action with Kate and Mason, and Tate, Logan and Mason... and Nate's rations hip with Mason.

Great quick read in between the waiting for Fallen Forth Down!
❤️Melanie
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HELL YA, MASON HAS A BOOK. FAN-fucking-tastic!!!

LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!!! I want more. Holy carp, Mason & Logan's family is seriously screwed up. No wonder the boys are hard asses and take shit from no one. Can't wait for the next book. Hurry, hurry, hurry!!
Angela
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh man!! Can we get more Mason forever please??? Love!!
SℓιM
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Mason (Fallen Crest High, #0.5) by Tijan by Tijan

You know it’s funny how a lot of people say they wish they were rich. But the rich are worse or have gone through the same thing as people who aren’t broke. Mason, takes care of his brother Logan like other children who are the oldest have taken care of their siblings or sibling. This actually real life situation, that goes on where the parents argue divorce and children see everything. Some end up being reckless. And I figure Mason was younger in th
Sonotjade
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Warning: This whole review is just me going on about how awesome this book is.

I've got to say... This book had me all fired up...

I mean, guys! It's Tijan!

Writing Mason's POV!

However, I gotta say, as much as I love it, I had troubles with the start...

Ijustcouldn'tgetintothefirstfourchapters.
There, I said it... I don't even know why cause it's superbly written!

But... That changed reeeeeaaaaal quickly however cause this book is so awesome it's not even funny. I know I said it once about a book befo
Fallen Into Tijan...: Mason (Fallen Crest High 0.5) 1 11 Nov 08, 2015 07:02PM
Addicted to Tijan...: Mason (Fallen Crest High 0.5) 1 9 Nov 18, 2014 12:48PM
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Make Me (Make or Break, #1)
  • Slow Burn
  • Running Barefoot
  • Shark Out of Water (Grab Your Pole, #3)
  • Rocked: Joe and Liss (Rocked #1-3)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird, #4)
  • Sweet Destruction
  • Sex, Lies & Nikolai
  • CW Boys: The Beginnings
  • Accidental Rock Star (Accidental #4)
  • Until You (Fall Away, #1.5)

Fallen Crest High (7 books)
  • Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)
  • Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2)
  • Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3)
  • Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest High, #4)
  • Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest High, #5)
  • Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest High, #6)
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest High #7)
“Are you kidding me? We’re going to steal a cop car. How could I not be naked for this story? It’s going to be epic.” 13 likes
“Hey! When you're done macking with your newest whore, you might want to book a vacation for Mom.” 1 likes