Start by marking “Phoenix in Flames (The Fall of the Altairan Empire Book 10)” as Want to Read:
Phoenix in Flames (The Fall of the Altairan Empire Book 10)

Phoenix in Flames

(The Fall of the Altairan Empire #10)

The Phoenix is deep in syndicate territory and they're out for blood. Lowell's power base is broken and Dace is left unprotected. Jasyn will have to marshal all her resources to rescue Dace from the wrath of her enemies.
Published June 9th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Phoenix in Flames, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phoenix in Flames

Start your review of Phoenix in Flames (The Fall of the Altairan Empire Book 10)
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
As per the other books, the poor protagonist gets put through the ringer again. But I can't help but feel all giddy that her friends really rally around her and work to come to her rescue. One more book to go in the series. I love that a lot of the characters are recurring and I hope to see all the main ones in the final. And I'm a sucker for happy endings. Here's hoping that Dace finds peace and happiness! Looking forward to finding out how this all ends!
Verity Brown
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of space opera

Although there's one more book in the series (a lot of loose ends that need tying up?), this book is a big pay-off for those who have read the whole series. Between some old, old enemies and an important shift in galactic power structures, getting Dace out of her latest disaster is a really wild ride. This is definitely one of my favorites in the series.
Matty
Natalie
Apr 02, 2015
Felicia
Dec 11, 2019
I write numerous genres including space opera, science fiction, fantasy, and comic horror. I've even dabbled in romance.

Find my space opera series at http://www.altairanempire.com and all my writing at http://www.jaletac.com

My day job involves a planetarium, a starship simulator and lots of school children.

The Fall of the Altairan Empire (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Nexus Point
  • Priestess of the Eggstone
  • Poisoned Pawn (The Fall of the Altairan Empire, #3)
  • Kumadai Run (The Fall of the Altairan Empire, #4)
  • Cold Revenge (The Fall of the Altairan Empire, #5)
  • Jericho Falling (The Fall of the Altairan Empire, #6)
  • Obsidian Tears (The Fall of the Altairan Empire)
  • Chain of Secrets
  • An Indecent Proposal (The Fall of the Altairan Empire)
  • Redemption (The Fall of the Altairan Empire Book 11)