Start by marking “The Greek Billionaire and I” as Want to Read:
The Greek Billionaire and I

The Greek Billionaire and I

From New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Marian Tee

When the powerful, sexy, and gorgeous Greek billionaire Mykolas Sallis finds a misplaced cellphone and reads its messages, he becomes intrigued with its owner, a woman who seems to possess the rare combination of beauty, wit, and lots of snappy comebacks.

13:15 How about going for a movie tomorrow n
Published June 13th 2014 by Jaded Speck Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Greek Billionaire and I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek Billionaire and I

AmberM
Mar 09, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Lindsay
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable. Almost reminded me of a Harlequin Presents only steamier! I can't wait to read more from this author and I'm really curious about some of the other characters mentioned and introduced in this book.
Raj
Sep 02, 2014 rated it liked it
3 stars

I thought the story was about Mairi & Damien!! I was actually waiting for those 2 characters to appears so I read the ending and saw that the story's not about them! so I was disappointed...

The story's okay, I like it but it's pretty short for my liking. The writing style is okay but would have loved it if it was written in 1st person POV.
SaturNalia
Mykolas is the gorgeous Greek billionaire, visiting his sister at college. Velvet is a vivacious but poor professor. He finds her phone in the library and snoops through it, decides he likes her sassy texts, then calls her after he returns the phone to lost and found. I did not like the set up and I didn't believe the characters. Mykolas came off very arrogant, pushy and God's gift to women. Of course Velvet was a virgin with a dirty mouth. They spent weeks talking on the phone, then met and wer ...more
✿❤~m49913~❤✿
At first, I think this story will be my fave. SAMoC... But it's not. That's okay. The dialogue between H/h are so funny, I laugh everytime Mykolos speechless with Velvet's blurt. Velvet is not a soft, dreamy and blinded by love heroine. She is tough because of her past.

Mykolos is a typical Greek Billionaire. Proud, arrogant, and so stupid that I want to tie him up and throw him into shark's pool... How come he just assume everything and then hurt her???

But dun worry, they have their HEA after a bit unusu
K
Jun 18, 2014 rated it did not like it
To be honest, the whole pace of the story threw me off. It felt like the author had an idea for a story, but didn't feel like writing it.

However, the issue that really made this a one star review was how the billionaire reacted (view spoiler) As for what he did next, d**k move!

Annmarie
Apr 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Faye
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When I was reading the first series of "The Art of Catching A Greek Billionaire", when she introduced Mairi's two best friends I immediately wanted to also know their story and I finally got it. In "The Greek Billionaire and I", it is the story of Velvet and Mykolas. In my mind that time I thought these friends of Mairi might end up with the other Greek guys who liked Mairi but it turned out differently but it doesn't mean I did not enjoy reading this. It made me looked forward to reading the up ...more
Cynthia
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Greek Billionaire and I By Marian Tee - 5 Stars

I received this in as an ARC in the box set called Shades of Surrender: Fifty by Fifty 4 for an honest review. I will try not to post spoilers but something may slip.

This book starts out at a crime scene in a residential area of a town. The young 18 year old Dotty who is a witness to it all is trying to control of everything in the preface of the book. As, you enter Chapter 1 your in a girl's school with a Greek Billionai
Daria
Aug 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Book Read and reviewed for WeLoveKink.com Book is part of the 10 book set [book:Curves For Him|2245461

The Greek Billionaire and I by Marian Tee

I found the way they were not meeting intriguing. Over what 2 months they only talked or texted. To build a relationship over the phone.. amazing story line. Lies by omission will kill a relationship it doesn't matter what side of the fence you were born on.
I loved the back and forth word play between Mykolas and Velvet, that gave
Samantha
Aug 31, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: guilty-pleasure
C. Erani Kole
Jun 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought I was immune, I wind up using my shirt as a tissue. T_T You owe me a new shirt, Mykolas.

This was a great short read for one of Mairi's friends! The meet between them and the 'relationship' they build up via phone was sweet and funny. Velvet is a snarky girl (and my spirit animal) and I totally felt her pain with that Greek Billionaire narcissist. XD

Marian leaves her signature of hot steamy lust, love that no words could describe, and drama that wouldn'
Sassy Southern
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 star review

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review...

This is a quick sexy, hot, sassy, funny read. But there are also some secrets kept. Some things the Velvet wants kept in the past.

Do you really know someone? What did you do to get to know that person? Velvet leaves her phone at the library and the Greek Billionaire himself finds it. Mykolas Sallis finds Velvets phone and is intrigued by this woman.

They don't meet. They get to
Linda
Jul 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I bought Books 1 to 5 to read as one novel and I absolutely luved it. I know it is a bit far-fetched (so many billionaires after one girl) but what the heck, it was fun, relaxing and totally addictive. Then I found this novel which adds a bit more spice to everything. I adore Velvet - she is a strong woman that will not let life get her down. And she twists her Greek Billionaire around her finger; all in the name of love; both of them deserved of a HEA. Marian, you are awesome but once again you ...more
Meli
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story is about Velvet Lambert, she's Mairi's friend. Velvet was a hoot from the very beginning. She's so snarky and witty that I literally found myself laughing out loud while reading some of the things she wrote. I'd definitely would want to be friends with her, she's a firecracker. Mykolas Sallis was intrigued by this amusing women she's a force to be reckoned with. As the pages went by, you found yourself wanting more. The book was very heartfelt. My heart goes out to Velvet, I would've ...more
Colleen
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story is about a young woman, Velvet, who had a rough childhood but has grown up to be a strong and independent woman.
She accidently leaves her phone in the school’s library and once she picks it up, she receives an odd text from the person who found it.
This is the start of a very strange relationship with Mykolas, the man who found her phone.
This isn’t your conventional relationship as for the first few months they spend the time getting to know one another over the phone, without
JJH--Judy
4 1/2 stars. My only complaint is it is way too short! I really loved this couple's story--how they met, started their relationship, falling in love. It was a short, easy read, but had everything you expect from a story from this author. Super cocky alpha male. A sweet, but strong heroine. Spicy intimate scenes, misunderstanding and forgiveness. I love how this one is rolled up in one neat little story with an immediate HEA--no waiting for the next book! Even though I would have liked to have se ...more
Dottie
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Mykolas Sallis and Velvet Lambert start with a phone relationship when Velvet loses her hone and Mykolas finds it and calls her to confirm that it was returned to her. Their relationship takes place over the phone for a very long time and then finally they meet. An erotic romance with a two wonderful characters and you are swept away in their relationship that goes from phone call to meeting and then marriage. All is not that simple with their love as the past comes in to destroy Velvets future.
Patricia Arnold
Jun 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“The Greek Billionaire and I” by the amazing author Marian Tee was awesome. I love her books and yes I do a happy dance when I get to read a new book of hers. This book did not disappoint me. The female character, Velvet, was an amazing powerful woman with wonderful wit. Mykolas, the male lead, was arrogant, demanding, but also one wickedly hot man. Their relationship does have bumps but in the end you do get your HEA. Once again I ran the gambit of emotions from anger, crying, laughing, and lov ...more
Angel
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Marian Tee's books and The Greek Billionaire and I is no exception! Very well written with interesting characters, this book is definitely worth getting. I was surprised by Velvet's back story, and it was good to have a female character who is strong. Too many books now days have female characters that waffle around about things, doubt themselves, and let the male characters walk all over them. I loved that Velvet isn't one of those. Once again, Marian Tee, has written another great story ...more
Shannon
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Erotic Rush

A erotic and completely relatable read. So natural and yet so alluring. Mykolas was such a powerful and strong man and lover. His confidence and sensual manner could only be a prayer for a woman to one day experience. Each page will leave you weak and wanting more..much, much more of him. I love how Velvet was a strong woman who learned how to love unconditionally. She was a great woman who did not let her inexperience cause her to be a doormat. I loved her and how she caused t
Giovanni
Sexy yet an intriguing start. Unfortunately, Mykolas had disappointing me later.

It's said he's a billionaire. But the fact that he believed an anonymous text (and you read it without permission) then chose a ridiculous way to get revenge determined that was a lie. How come you became a billionaire if you're so stupid? Tsk.

Besides, I would think that if you love someone, and you read something like that, you would first trying to prove it's not right. Or maybe it's just me
Mary Clark
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For three months Velvet and Mykolas engage in sexual telephone calls until finally meeting in person. Mykolas believes everyone has a price and when Velvet names hers, they agree on an arranged marriage. Velvet’s secret past and Mykolas betrayal tears them apart, but they do not give up on each other. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and received an advance copy as part of the Shades of Surrender set.
The BookChick
This one is actually about 2☆ for me but I'm rounding up. The pace of the story seemed off to me and it felt disjointed in spots. Although Velvet (aka Dotty) was provided with a backstory I still felt as if I didn't know much about her and even less for Mykolas. I would have enjoyed seeing a stronger connection between them. They had no foundation, other than the sex, so when a difficult time came it tore them apart. I was expecting more but the story wasn't wholly unenjoyable. ...more
Laura Lee McKellips
Jun 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love reading her books because I know it will be a roller coaster ride from beginning to end. I loved how they built their relationship through phone calls and texts before they ever met. It gave them a solid foundation of something other than attraction at first sight. They were drawn to each other's minds and personality. Velvet was an amazing lead with her comebacks. She kept him on his toes throughout the entire book.
axola
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm not a fan of Marian Tee's greek billionaire saga. I read couple of them and promised myself not to go there anymore, but then a friend recommended this one for a light evening and I thought: why not?

This has an harlequin novella plot with funnier characters and stronger sex. Not more, not less but as so I really enjoyed it.
Karen
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: completed
Anonymous

I love your books. I bought and completed my first box set of the Greek Billionaire and now just bought and finished the book the Greek Billionaire and I. I have also bought a other books by you that I can't wait to read especially when I really should be doing my homework for my computer and Anatomy and Physiology classes, lol.
Cali Jewel
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mairi's friend Velvet Lambert was an interesting woman to get to know, her past so interesting and she is just such a pistol. Mykolas Sallis was looking for a good time and was hooked by her mind before her body. Loved this story for all of these reasons and as an added bonus you get to revisit some of the other charters from the previous series. Looking forward to more Billionaire books.
Mauaqui
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Better than expected.

Humor, Drama and Sex, the perfect combination for a book that will be widely read. Mykolas was a strong willed and sexy billionaire and Velvet a teacher who was humorous and mouthy. Both had unfavorable views of "love" and it was a struggle to reach a level of trust enough to acknowledge that was what they were feeling.
Malika Abdul-zahir
Aug 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
What can I say... I love love love me a Greek billionaire! Lol... this was another story that skates on the edge of unbelievable... lol but in a good way. It is very interesting how the fall in love over the phone... something we alll may have experienced a time or two.

• The Dark God's Bride Trilogy (The Dark God's Bride, #3)
  • The Marriage Betrayal (The Volakis Vow #1)
  • The Marriage Truce
  • Powerful Greek, Unworldly Wife (Innocent Wives #1)
  • The Greek's Virgin Bride
  • Passionate Bid (Blue-Eyed Four, #1)
  • Wedding Night With A Stranger (Presents Extra)
  • The Sicilian's Marriage Arrangement
  • I Do, But Here's the Catch (The Wedding Ring #2)
  • Siren Song
  • Mistaken Identity
  • Eye of Heaven
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife
  • His to Taste
  • Playing the Dutiful Wife / Expecting His Love-Child
  • His Ring Is Not Enough (Holt Sisters, #1)
  • Taken Over
  • Emerald Knight
Hi! I love talking about books as much as the next bibliophile - doesn't matter whose books - so feel free to chat with me here. :)

As for other stuff you may want to know, you could visit my website or author page in Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/authormariantee.