Start by marking “Absolutely Famous (Famous, #2)” as Want to Read:
Absolutely Famous (Famous, #2)

Absolutely Famous (Famous #2)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  1,437 Ratings  ·  64 Reviews
Ever since Sydney Tannen met Drew Forrester, her life has been a series of ups and downs. Dating Drew forced her back into the spotlight to face some of her childhood demons. Now, she has to relearn how to live with the fame that she ran from for so long. Can her relationship with Drew survive the celebrity-hungry society she’s been thrust back into?

When a media scandal th
Published June 24th 2014 by Shelbyville (first published March 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Absolutely Famous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Absolutely Famous

Sibylla Matilde
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Relatively Famous sucked me in, but Absolutely Famous blew me away. I could NOT STOP READING. I ended up doing one of those stay-awake-until-four-in-the-morning things (thank God it was a holiday today so I didn't have to work, but I'd have totally stayed up and done it anyway). There were times I wanted to slap the heroine, but that tends to happen (poor heroines never can catch a break). I was thinking I could wait a little before I read the third book, but, dammit... I think I need to start i ...more
Maegan Wright
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Given A Copy for An Honest Review

One of things I was looking forward to in reading the second installment of the series was the connection the reader gets with the characters and twists in the plot and I was definitely not disappointed!

I really liked how the relationship between the Sydney and Drew was not superficial and perfect, but was instead like a real relationship. This was seen as both Sydney and Drew had to face their personal and work issues, while still trying to work together to make
(;Missy.Lala;)
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-my-shelf
WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
That was one if the best celebrity romance books I've ever read!!!
This book was very unputdownable, like really, this morning I was on page 20, and the next I'm finished!!!!!

Just wow....
This book had insanely more drama, gossip, romance (I swooned throughout the whole thing), fights (sadly, but that's what media is all about), and it was just Wow..... I can't even form the words right now for this book.....

Anyway, I still love Drew, even though he can be scary when he has hi
Cmkage
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked how strong Sydney has become. This was a very enjoyable sequel and I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Cyndi Hackett
Oct 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nice story. I enjoyed the characters. The story reminded me of what some children from today's celebrities my endure when they get older.
Dawn Pressel
Feb 02, 2018 rated it liked it
This series exhausts me and I’m bored.

First I’m not a fan of the “buy the next book” trap that this author has obviously fallen into.

Second. These 2 supposed to be adults are immature and (as I said) I’m bored.

Finally, if the next books were FREE I’d continue but I’m not spending money on this “buy the next book” series at this time
Heather Deluca
May 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angsty-romance
*Spoilers*

Leigh's second installment in the Famous series is another enjoyable read. Like in Relatively Famous, the writing is solid, the pacing is fast to get to the tension filled good parts, and the characters are believable and well-rounded. Nothing and no one is perfect in this series, which saves it from being filed away as another pseudo-angsty yet saccharine sweet romance novel.

Here's what I love about Absolutely Famous:

1) Sydney pulls her shit together and actually deals with her REAL
Cocktails and Books
Heather Leigh’s captivating, sexy story about Drew and Sydney continues in ABSOLUTELY FAMOUS. There are four books in the Famous series, this is the second book and continues where RELATIVELY FAMOUS left off.

In this book, Drew and Sydney’s fame causes problems in every facet of their lives, including their relationship. Drew is always concerned about Sydney’s safety and at times, his overprotective nature gets in the way of their relationship. It’s not easy, but Sydney tries her best to fit into
Mary-Lynn
Another great story and #2 in the ‘Famous’ series once again told from Syd’s POV with flashbacks to her early childhood.

Starts off pretty much after the events that ended the first, with Drew and Sydney away in Vancouver while filming his latest project. But when Drew’s over-protective nature makes Syd feel like a caged prisoner she jumps at the opportunity to take on a new Warren hotel project in England. She’s off to London to re-vamp another hotel nightclub and leaves a hurt and angry Drew b
Dianne
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! This book was incredibly good - I honestly hated having to put it down to deal with every day tasks. I've already downloaded book three so I can start it immediately.

My warning to anyone who hasn't started this series is to make sure you clear your schedule, because these books are addictive and you won't want to put them down, I certainly haven't wanted to. I highly recommend this series.
Chris Murray
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Great Book 2

I really enjoyed this book. The couple still dealing with their issues. The questions left at the end of book one were really brought to a surprise ending. But they have the question of how to survive within this relationship with their lives in public. I am really interested in the next book to see what happens.
Carmen Townsend
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW doesn't come close!!!!

This series is awesome!! I absolutely adore these characters.Sydney makes you want to pound the HELL out of the reporters. this girl has lived in such fear from the actions of psychos.I will be rereading these books for a very long time. can't wait for the next book.
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Loving this series

Drew and Sydney are such a cute couple. I love that with all of the tabloids running stories about each other they know each other and they don't allow the reports effect their relationship. Love how Sydney is letting go of the old and keeping the new Syd around! Love this grouped of friends as well! Can't wait for the next book!
Laura Duval
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Addition

I personally found this installment to be much more captivating than the previous one. It's nice to see Sydney grow from where she was at and at the same time see how protective and how much Drew loves her. The other characters were a great add to the storyline.
Karen
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Part Two of this nice series about famous people lives which my mind changed about the glamorous mind set for realizing reality is kind of disturbing. I love the MC's but Drew's temper needs to come down a notch. I cringe when he starts in.
Emily Shave
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this just as much as the first. Again connected with the characters straight away again, a few twists. The book starts from pretty much where the last one finished give a few weeks. But overall another great read & well written. Cannot wait for the next one!
Niki
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fun couple of books so far!

This series really shows the hell that famous people go through to try to lead normal lives. How sad really, but how intense and interesting it is to read!!
Holly
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was just as wonderful as the first book! Love Drew and Sydney. They are my new happy couple. They both have wonderfully believable flaws. I also love that it ends without a cliffhanger, but still set us up for the next book nicely. Once again, well done Heather Leigh!
Anna Ellam
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well I just loved this book. Such a beautiful love story that just made me feel good. Great characters and pure infatuation. Saving each other they fell in love. Thank you heather Leigh for sending me this. Can't wait for the next two. Hurry up Heather!!!!!!
This Coull Chick
I am done, I cant read this anymore. DNF at 52% I just don't like any of these people at all, and they are getting worse, they are getting more immature as they go and just so dumb! they do stupid things and Sydney is the classic poor little rich girl, I don't feel sorry or bad for her at all.
Jennifer Smith
Jun 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Another 4.5 Famous Stars!!! Loved the follow up!! I hate what they went thru!! I can't wait for the final installment! Let's hope there is no drama!!!
Lindsay Ewing
Jan 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Another quick, easy read as the series continues. I like the characters, and the story moves quickly and interestingly enough.
Lexie McLaughlin
no cliff hanger ending

Lots of drama in this book. Pay attention to details. Can't wait to read the next book in this series!!!
Melida
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love love love it!!
Michelle Rodriguez
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars

Watch out for my review to be posted soon at www.afterdarkbooklovers.com

*An Arc was provided by the author for an honest review.
Angela
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series, cant wait for the next book
Tracey
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! When are the next books due out??!! I need them now! I need to see what happens with all the friends too.
SL
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! There are no words to convey how much I love this book and series. It's incredible!!
Sweet
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Wonderful book and completely loved it; loved the whole package.
Mariah
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
Could not stand the constant ups and downs between Sydney and Drew. I was surprised to find myself enjoying the first book so I continued on to the second book in the series, I will be stopping at book two.

There were times that I questioned if this would be considered an abusive relationship. He does not trust her, he tries to restrict her movements, restricts what she wears and he had her monitored without her knowledge! Of course all it takes is a few kind words and Sydney forgives easily, ne
New book being released 1 2 May 13, 2015 11:37AM
  • Darker the Release (Revenge Saga, #2)
  • Hollywood & Vine
  • Until You
  • Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2)
  • The Royal Marriage Arrangement
  • Jack Who?: Perfect Storms (Silver Strings G, #1)
  • Lucky Kiss (Hope Falls #12; Kiss #2)
  • Celeb Crush
  • Finder Fees (TroubleMaker, #4)
  • Feudlings in Flames (Fate on Fire, #2)
  • Finding the Right One (Mansell Brothers #2)
  • Royally Screwed
  • Blushing (The Brightside, #2)
  • Falling For Ava (British Billionaires, #2)
  • The Three-Week Arrangement (Chase Brothers, #3)
  • The Council (Darkness, #5)
  • Truth & Tenderness (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #6)
  • Breaking Through the Waves (Hawaiian Crush, #2)
Heather C. Leigh is the author of the Amazon best selling Famous series. She likes to write about the 'dark' side of fame. The part that the public doesn't get to see, how difficult it is to live in a fishbowl and how that affects relationships.

Heather was born and raised in New England and after spending 15 years in Atlanta, GA, currently lives north of Houston, TX with her husband, 2 kids, and F
More about Heather C. Leigh

Famous (6 books)
  • Relatively Famous (Famous, #1)
  • Extremely Famous (Famous, #3)
  • Already Famous (Famous, #4)
  • Suddenly Famous (Famous #5)
  • Reluctantly Famous (Famous, #6)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“You think you're lost but you're not lost on your own. You're not alone. I will stand by you, I will help you through when you’ve done all you can do. If you can’t cope, I will dry your eyes. I will fight your fight, I will hold you tight and I won't let go.” 0 likes
“Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead. —Someone Like You by Adele” 0 likes