Start by marking “Hemy (Walk of Shame, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hemy (Walk of Shame, #2)

Hemy

(Walk of Shame #2)

My name is Hemy Knox and I’m a fucking heartbreaker . . .

I’ve hurt the one person that means the most to me in life; the only woman I have ever fucking loved. I let the drugs, alcohol and wild life take over; consume me. I got her where I wanted her and ripped her fucking heart out.

Since then, I’ve spent countless nights having dirty, meaningless sex with a multitude of
164 pages
Published September 13th 2014 by Victoria Ashley

Start your review of Hemy (Walk of Shame, #2)
Pam
4 “You ready to get dirty?” stars
“Hold on, baby. I’m about to take you for a ride.”

Hemy

Hemy is the man with more piercings that inhibitions, he's all about a good time, a good fuck whoever it may be, one of the most sought after strippers at the Walk of Shame ... he does what he does and doesn't apologize for anything, it's the only way he can forget the biggest mistake of his life.

Onyx

"It’s been four damn years and I feel exactly the same about her. It kills me to
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Hemy (Walk of Shame #2)
Author – Victoria Ashley
Publication Date – September 15, 2014
Type – No Cliffhanger Series
Genre – Romance/Erotica
Rating – 4 ½ out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Review
Here is the second book in the “Walk of Shame” series…We already lost Slade to love in the first book and now it’s Hemy’s turn. When it comes to sex..Hemy doesn’t have any boundaries – he will do just about anything and it makes for a very hot
Victoria Ashley
Jul 15, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
 photo cd81d5ba-1f4b-496a-bdf7-080b634e82c0_zps43e929b8.jpg

The air around me smells of booze, sex, and drugs, my usual Saturday night scene. At one point I lived for these wild nights that consist of bodies upon bodies of people just looking to let loose, get fucked up, and fucked hard without the harsh judgments of society. It became my life; my very reason to breathe . . . until it fucked my life up. Then it became my ruin.

photo 4eac07c3-41ae-47e5-9118-e6894075248c_zpsc3859599.jpg
✿kawehi.reviews
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you so much!! ☆

"Are you sure you can handle me once you get me? I don't f*#k like a boy I f*#k like a man. I like it wild, wet, rough, and rowdy. If you want a lover this is your chance to back out."

description

#If you loved Slade, you're going to fall even deeper with Hemy!! #

Hemy Knox has lived a bleak and troubling existence. Turning to drugs, alcohol, and promiscuity to numb out his demons, he ultimately loses the one
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
We finally get to Hemy's book, the wild stripper that we met in Slade's book. He's the one everyone wants...females and males and he's only too happy to please.

Well, I just have to say that I was prepared for a much different book. I didn't expect Hemy to be so sweet and so singularly focused but I'm not complaining.

description

I really liked Onyx but she has a secret...and she's been really hurt by Hemy so I totally understand her hesitation. The secret has some clues but I was still pretty blown away bu
Kathleen
Romance Rating ~ 4 Stars
Heat Level ~ 3.5 Stars
Ending ~ 4 Stars
Overall Rating ~ 4 Stars

After reading Slade I just had to have Hemy’s story too. I really enjoyed Hemy and all of his sexiness.

Once again we got an extremely sexy hero. There is just something about a hero with a pierced cock that turns me on. I also loved the fact that even though he was a big sexy man that he showed a very emotional side.

The story line was ok, it
Rag
4.5 *Burn'n Hot* Stars

photo image_zpsaf068fe0.jpg

Hemy and Onyx have known each other for ten years. They were friends at first but then they became more. Together they were inseparable. They were each others firsts. When Hemy was 19 and Onyx was 18, onyx left. She was hurt and broken of Hemys "life-style".

“Every day that I’m with you I die a little more inside; lose a little more hope.”

Hemy knows that he's a mess. He had a messed up childhood. His parents were such assholes they separated him and his sister from
Michelle
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆☆☆☆☆4.5 Hemy Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

HEMY_1

OMFG!! Where have you been all my life HEMY? Hemy by Victoria Ashley was pure sexy, raw, filthy, dirty, and down-right hot as fuck! Right off the first chapter, Ms. Ashley will have her readers needing to change their panties because this book was dripping with sexiness! Not only will your kindles be heating up, the B.O.B.s might come out to play as well.

Years of meaningless sex, Hemy Knox was all about the random ho
Anja
Sep 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
++3.5 - 4 STARS++

» Mmmm...that was smutlicious! «

» I LIKE THAT «

Kristin
Aug 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Damn, I didn't like that at all. I take the blame, the overwhelming masses can't be wrong can they?

It just didn't work for me for a dozen different reasons......

To be fair, I should have known better. I love a bad boy. I love an alpha dickhead. I do NOT love a man-whore. I simply do not. Hemy is a man-whore stripper. Now, I've seen Magic Mike, I could drool over Channing Tatum's sexy ass dancing. Hell yes! But date one? Fuck no! Knowing that should have been enough for me to steer clear. It was
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 It's Him And It Always Has Been Stars!
(BR with Angi)

photo 5fb7e5d1-77ae-4763-92a0-f1c6a9ffc379.jpg

photo ada6ce74-dd50-4720-a938-c557588bd7ef.jpg

Hemy Knox & Onyx met over 10 yrs. ago when Hemy was a broken boy alone in the world. During this devastating time in his life Onyx was there for him. She was his safe place & the one person to show him love. After being in a relationship for 6 years, Hemy is still damaged from his childhood. He does drugs & lives a reckless life to cope with his past. Onyx has finally had enough. She gave him everything she had, & she is now mentall
Iva
Sep 21, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance, too-hot
Why did I read this book? I honestly don't know. I was weak, simple as that. Cover lust, blurb lust, just lust. And I regret it all. No offense to the author, but there have to be limits. Because, and I'm saying this as calmly as possible - soap operas are more reasonable then this. So many things wrong, out of character and just not possible. Zero structure. It's like a bad case of Magic Mike romance. And the girl turns out to be a stripper too. Just. No.
The sex was weird too, the angst there a
Lea ★
This was quick and sexy ;)
Charisse
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HEMY AND ONYX
 photo Hemycollage_zps6d2d0a96.jpg

photo hemyteaser1_zps784d58aa.jpg

Where on earth do I start with Hemy. To be honest, I wasn't sure Hemy and I were going to connect from meeting him in Slade, because some of his actions are well "blush worthy..." BUT after I read the prologue of the book, my stance changed DRAMATICALLY. The first teaser is a little snippet that sucked me in and made me want to read more. Victoria wouldn't allow me to post this teaser in the beginning for her fear that people would misunderstand Hemy. I, on the other hand,
Kim Bailey
3.5 Stars

This book is incredibly smutty & I'm a perv ;)

Raine
Loved Hemy! Hot, pierced, tattooed, dirty...What's not to love? ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Okay I have no words! That First Chapter just blew me away (if you have read it you will know what I'm talking about,)
This lady knows how to start a book off with an explosion.

Think it was also a way for you to get to know who Hemy is! Years of meaningless sex, Hemy Knox was all about the random hookup just to ease the pain and numb the heartache after Onyx left him!

Four years later and all that memories just comes back when sees Onyx again. And all He can think about is getting her back and era
Karla
Sep 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
After several attempts to read this NA erotica genre and getting all pissed off, I found an author where I can slap on my "DURRRR" face and manage to keep it on for the duration. Part of this is due to Ashley keeping to the novella format. There's no way I could manage it for the endless shitfests like On Dublin Street or Real. But for something well under 200? Totes possible.

This is some smutty, classless trash and it was hilarious. The hero's voice, as with Slade, was so over the top it was ad
Judith
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ANOTHER HOT ONE !!

EXCUSE ME WHILE I WIPE THE DROOL OF MY KINDLE

Hemy,Hemy,Hemy...God damn, he's HOT....loved him..much more intense than Slade ( who I still love !!)

Victoria Ashley, you write the hottest Alpha Males !!
Itara ~*My Midnight Fantasies*~

Hemy teaser 19

I loved Hemy! I was glued to every page, I'm so interested in their world. I was happy to have seen previous characters, I love this series and Victoria's writing is absolutely stunning.

Hemy lost the love of his life Onyx when he couldn't cope with his past. So when he sees Onyx back in town after years of being gone, he takes the opportunity to try to prove to her that he's changed and wants her back at all costs.

I lo
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
My Review: 5 + Bubble Bath Stars

Genre: Erotica, New Adult, F/M/M and Romance **Standalone** Second book in (Walk of Shame) Series https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Read in: September 2014

So Slade (first book in this series) had me all crazy for his dirty mouth. Then he introduced us to his buddy Hemy another hottie at Walk of Shame. I was bugging Victoria when I knew she was close to being done that I was on the edge of my seat waiting for him. Wow was he worth the wait.

Many bubble baths
Michelle Krystel
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OK I've settled down a bit now after reading Hemy I needed to take a step back and get some air this book was hella hot!! From the opening to end this book had me bitting my nails. It's that good. I love love hemy from his personality down to amazing sexy good looks. It's hard to believe how much he changed from when he first started dating onyx. He was mess but it took him losing her to clean up his act. So I don't blame her one bit for leaving him he deserved it. It made him change. She made h ...more
Sheryl C. Nash
LOVED IT!!! Can't wait for Cale's story next!!! ...more
Vintage
Oct 09, 2016 added it
Shelves: ick, dnf
I don't see a picket fence in their future. ...more
Kat DM
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hemy (Walk of Shame, #2)
By: Victoria Ashley
Reviewed by: Kathleen
✩★✩★✩5-Panty Wetting Stars✩★✩★✩
ARC given by author in exchanged for an honest review.

photo HemyLuv_zps9061686f.jpg

Hemy Knox is a stripper at WALK of SHAME. The story starts off with him waking up with a chick he had no recollection of spending time with on his lap asleep while he was shirtless. He wasn't sure how he got there. To make matters worst, his girlfriend found him in that same position...the unknown chick half naked laying on his lap, while they w
Red Cheeks Reads
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I just finished reading Hemy and I absolutely loved it. I really enjoyed Slade, the first book in the Walk of Shame Series, and I was on pins and needles waiting on Hemy. I am so glad to report that he didn’t disappoint. Before we get to the nitty gritty of this book I just have to say one thing!

I effing love Hemy’s cover! HARD!

It may just be my favorite cover ever. I don’t know what that says about me, but whatever. ;) It is smoking hot! When we received it for the cover reveal in email, I
Rebecca
Jun 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars.
The Walk of Shame boys have certainly won my heart in the last few days. I read Slade last week and loved it so much that this was my obvious next read. Hemy and his piercings stood out for me in the previous book so I was very excited to hear his story of lovers reconnecting.
Right from the start Hemy bombarded my senses with his dirty ways, anything was a go for this man, he's all about what feels good and naughty man that he is, a lot feels good to him!
His childhood was a wreak th
Kelly  O'Connor
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hemy is book two in the walk of shame series, this book follows Hemy he is the naughtiest of the boys who dance at the walk of shame, he doesn't really care who he has sex with male- female as long as there's pleasure in it for him.
But Hemy is a broken man the only two woman he has ever loved are gone, leaving him empty and constantly searching. When a booking thrust one of these women back into his life, Hemy suddenly realises that he never stopped loving her all he has to do now is convince O
Vickie
Jul 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Aww poor messed up Hemy!! He's hot, sweet and did I say hot? Hemy and Onyx meet as kids and fall in love. All is well until Hemy struggles to cope with his past and ends up pushing Onyx away. Fast forward four years and meet the new Hemy. A hot sexy stripper who will do just about anything to forget. He's living his life by sleeping with anything that moves but that changes when Onyx comes back on the scene. She's not the same girl in fell in love with years ago but he's determined to get her ba ...more
Jacqwin Hess
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Talk about panty incinerator hotness! Victoria did it again. I loved Hemy!!! Another Number One in my book. I got hooked on Slade and now I love Hemy just as much. Hemy was a good, hot, sexy read with the perfect amount of sex without going overboard with it. This book gets you interested from the first page and kept you interested clear to the last and made me wish Walk of Shame Bk.3, Cale's story, was done and already up (and hoping she does Stone's story too--just because I love the character ...more

• Daddy's Girl
  • Sexy
  • Fractured Things (Folkestone Sins, #2)
  • Brutal Sin (The Vault, #3)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Five (Mister, #0.5)
  • Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC, #3)
  • How to Get Lucky
  • A Filthy Engagement (Filthy Line #2)
  • Fair Trade For Love
  • Heart of Stone (Stone Brothers, #2)
  • Captivate Me (Ravage MC, #5)
  • The Upside of Love (Love, #2)
  • Unwanted
  • My Sinful Love (Sinful Men #4)
  • Never Kiss an Outlaw (Deadly Pistols MC, #2)
  • Just Exes (Blue Beech, #3)
  • Fake (Madison Kate, #3)
New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hey everyone!! I'm the author of the Walk of Shame Series plus many other titles! If you're into reading about sexy, dirty talking alpha males then you're in the right place!!!

Find me on Amazon!

Find me on Facebook!

Walk of Shame (6 books)
  • Slade (Walk of Shame, #1)
  • Cale (Walk of Shame, #3)
  • Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1; Walk of Shame #4)
  • Styx (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #2; Walk of Shame #5)
  • Kash (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #3; Walk of Shame #6)

News & Interviews