Start by marking “In Search of Grace” as Want to Read:
In Search of Grace

In Search of Grace

Successful author Alexander Davis Alexandra Davis has a deep dark secret from her past that she has hidden from everyone, including those that love her the most. After meeting her new neighbor, she realizes that her secret has been holding her back from living a full life. Would she have the courage to open her heart to him before it is too late?

Seth Walton, a single ex-N
Published March 9th 2014 (first published August 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about In Search of Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Search of Grace

Pamela(AllHoney)
Any time a romance book synopsis contains mention of a military man or a police officer there is a good chance I'll be interested. Seth first meets Alex when he pulls her over for an illegal turn. Then discovers they are neighbors. Meanwhile, there is a serial killer and Seth is out there investigating. Lots of plot holes and things that didn't make sense or weren't explained well enough for me. It was decent enough to get 3 stars from me but nothing more.
Marjie
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story

Feel good story, suspenseful, overcoming evil, fighting for right, boy meets girl, fall for each other. Better grammar, using correct words like sight instead of site would have been better.
Jiyoung
Jul 04, 2017 added it
Shelves: 2017-dnf
Note to self.

Dnf.
For me, it was too slow for suspense, too fast for romance.
Lor
This was probably one of the better reads I've read in a while. I wasn't expecting the ending nor was I expecting such a huge character development from the main female character. I would have given this five stars, but it goes into graphic depiction of violence and rape, which I didn't know, and didn't find very appealing. I can see why it was needed, but take an air of caution if you're triggered by that type of thing.

Overall, it was a well written book. There were some hot and ste
Jamie Rhodes
Jun 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
If you are a fan of a romantic suspense book, then this book is for you. Seth is a trooper. Alex is his next door neighbor. All of their first meetings are kind of embarrassing for Alex. They have sparks. Seth is working on a case in which there is a serial killer. Their story unfolds as Seth tries to find this killer and unfold Alex's past that she doesn't want to talk about. No cliffhanger. Dual point of views.
Cindy
This could have been a stronger book with a bit of editing. I really hate it when I'm getting hot and heavy with a man and I have an "organism". Ruins the mood, if you know what I mean.

Good bit of suspense that is driven to then very well. The characters were well developed for the most part (although I never really got the whole Seth being undercover, that wasn't really explained or explored very well).
Angelica Dimeo
I won this book on goodreads.
Alex aka Grace has a secret that she has been holding.
Seth has a secret that haunts him 6.
Alex meets Seth where he almost gives her a ticket.
Seth is working on a case but little does he know
that she may be the 1st victim who got away.
There is some romance but it is not overwhelming.
I feel the ending could have been better so that is why I gave the book
3 stars.
Thanks for the opportunity.
D
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
This book started really well. The plot is nothing new, but the author did a good job of keeping the reader interested. However, as the story progressed, it became more and more unbelievable in that the main, male character was the least competent investigator ever. Women are being attacked and murdered and he allows the person who knows what is going on to take a vacation. Wth?
Lorraine
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery, 4-star
An interesting and well told story. The writing and plot flows along at a good pace.
There's plenty of suspense to keep you interested, as well as some romance, passion and action. The characters were well developed and writing brought them to life.
Leslie
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Loved it! This was quite the page turner and didn't want to put it down. It's full of suspense and romance to keep you interested. Absolutely loved the characters and couldn't help but root for them. Look forward to reading more of Kelly's books!
Pamela
Oct 27, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, reviewed
I could have done with a lot less crying from the female lead. But no matter, still an enjoyable book, even though predictable, with a little suspense and a lot of romance.
Delta
Jun 16, 2014 marked it as free-read
Recommended to Delta by: BookGorilla.com
Free 06-16-14 (Romantic Suspense)

Lindsay
Jul 29, 2019
Shirley A. Jenkins
Jan 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Trial by Fire (All Fired Up, #2)
  • Bad Medicine  (The Edge of Texas #1)
  • To Serve And Protect
  • On Edge (Decorah Security, #1)
  • A Taste of Liberty (Task Force 125, #2)
  • Cold Comfort
  • Blindsided (Sentinel Securities, #1)
  • Where Danger Hides (Blackthorne, Inc., #2)
  • Gambling on Love (Travis Series #1)
  • Marked in a Vision
  • The Puppeteer
  • Operation Hero
  • Her Honor's Bodyguard
  • Ferris' Bluff
  • Ring of Fire
  • The Heart Has Reasons
  • Desert Rose (The Warriors #1)
  • Breaking Through (SEAL Team Heartbreakers #2)
I grew up in Maine as a ward of the State from the age of five to eighteen. Having been shuttled from foster home to foster home I must confess it wasn't always easy trying to figure life out. My imagination was the place I could go and live and sometimes hide from the real world.

I have been writing poetry and short stories since the age of 8, never really understanding that, even I, could put th