Jump to ratings and reviews

New York Kings #1

Game Changer

Young, rich, and unaware of how seriously hot he is, Brooks Davison is tearing it up as the latest shortstop for the New York Kings, despite his tendency to blush whenever girls scream his name.

When a health scare forces his best friend, Kyle Roberts, off the team, no one can stomach the thought of replacing him, especially so close to the playoffs.

Until Kyle's sister, Sasha, steps in, convincing management to let her take his place. The idea of signing the first female player in Major League history proves too tempting for the Kings to resist.

Nevertheless, Brooks doesn't want any part of it. Sasha is Kyle's little sister, not some sideshow.

Yet when Kyle takes a turn for the worse, Brooks promises to do everything in his power to help Sasha win a championship for him. Because there's no way he's letting either of them down. Not now, not ever.

227 pages, Kindle Edition

First published July 16, 2014

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Collette West

7 books396 followers
Collette West grew up as somewhat of a jock-nerd hybrid. Entering the world three weeks premature, her dad nearly missed her birth because he had seats behind the dugout for a sold-out, highly-anticipated match-up between two of baseball's biggest rivals. Not to be outdone, her book-loving mom taught her how to read by the time she was three. A love of the game coupled with an appreciation for the written word were instilled in Collette's impressionable brain from a young age. No wonder her characters believe in the philosophy: sports + romance = a little slice of heaven.

Splitting her time between the Pocono Mountains and Manhattan, Collette indulges her inner fangirl by going to as many games as she can from hockey to baseball and downloading every sports romance novel in existence onto her iPad. When she's not clicking away on her laptop, she enjoys walking her dog in Central Park, satisfying her caffeine craving at the Starbucks on Broadway and keeping an eye out for Mr. Right. But above all, she loves dishing with her readers. Email her at collette_west@yahoo.com.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
24 (4%)
1 star
6 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 89 reviews
Profile Image for ✿kawehi.reviews.
1,453 reviews410 followers
July 28, 2014
☆ I was gifted a copy of the book by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you hun!! ☆

description

Game Changer was one of those reads where it had me grinning with sweetness and girl power! I mean, a girl playing in an all men basball team?! Woohoo!!

Talk about:

description

While I do LOVE my sports reads, baseball is one of those sports that I’m not particularly knowledgeable of. Luckily for me, Collette West does touch up on that aspect for me and provide me with a crash course. Not to mention, interweaves a nice balance between the sport and the "forbidden" romance counterparts of the story.

Brooks and Sasha’s characters were so different, so real, and magnetic that I couldn’t get enough of their bond and loyalty to honor Brooks' ex-teammate and mentor/ Sasha’s older brother.

description

#Game Changer was definitely a game changer for me (no pun intended) as it was emotionally gripping and compelling in regards to Night Games, which was a “meh” read for me. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a sports themed romance and with a flicker of heart and soul in it! Great read Collette!!
Profile Image for MsChris1161.
468 reviews44 followers
May 18, 2015
Wow, I thought I loved Night Games, but Game Changer blew me away!! I was able to dig in just a few chapters on Saturday of the holiday weekend, because I was out of town visiting with my family. It was just enough to have me feeling a bit resentful that I couldn't sneak away to finish it. Considering I only get to see my kids every 6-8 weeks you should know I mean that as a serious compliment. Just don't tell my kids. Lol.

GAME CHANGER was practically perfect. Brooks and Sasha are a dream team! The pace was great, the focus steady on, the characters extremely well fleshed out and so darn likeable, and the story was fun to read even though there was heartbreak threatening. The ending was phenomenal, I really couldn't guess what they were up to until it was spelled out. Loved, loved, loved the video flashback with Kyle, Brooks, and Sasha. I would have liked the book to have a little more romance time with Brooks and Sasha to give the story a stronger emphasis on the love story, because they were so good together. But the story as told is so compelling I was completely caught up in it, not realizing until the end it was not my typical romantic read. Not that it didn't have sexual tension, delightful verbal foreplay, and hot sexy scenes because it was all there. Game Changer is also filled with wit and humor, incredibly written dialogue, and yet deals very realistically with the constant worry that comes when someone you love is in a life threatening situation. The unwavering love and sacrifice Sasha took on for Kyle was impressive and made me love her!

Brooks was the best of heroes too. This gorgeous, sexy, professional athlete and alpha male was the best of friends to Kyle. He'd fallen hard for Sasha at Kyle's wedding, but didn't pursue her despite his desires in order to honor their friendship. However he was just waiting for his moment and kept himself faithful to a love Sasha didn't even know he felt. I found that so romantic. I also loved how he supported her, understood her need to do what she felt she must for Kyle, even when it made his life harder and he worried the pressures of the haters would be too much for her. He put her before himself at every turn and watched her back without being controlling.

Game Changer was a remarkable story of love, in many forms, and a pure pleasure to read. I really like the sense Collette West gives of being right in the middle of the ballpark and team's action. It's pretty obvious she knows her baseball which makes her stories smooth and realistic reads. Lots of great supporting characters - the good, the bad, and the grumpy. Aside from Brooks, Sasha and Kyle I also really liked Scott and Jilly's characters and hope to see more of them in future books. 4.5 stars

~Complimentary copy received in exchange for a honest review.
Profile Image for Jody.
1,979 reviews43 followers
July 20, 2014
After reading Ms. West's previous baseball romance, Night Games, I was left with great promise for her future and future books showcasing the other enticing players of the New York Kings. With Game Changer we revisit this sexy and compelling group of players as their world, and the world of baseball, is thrown for a loop when Sasha Roberts steps up to the plate to save her brother's job as he wages a life or death battle while awaiting a heart transplant. From start to finish Ms. West nicely balances action-packed baseball scenes with a romance full of unrelenting sexual tension that unfurls with tantalizingly slowness. Throw in issues of organ donation and the emotional intensity of the story further immerses readers in the heartbreaking struggle Kyle goes through and the effect it has on his family and team mates that keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting for the outcome.

Brooks has been a part of the Roberts family since he was young, and as his father is nasty and unsupportive, he counts on them for encouragement as he makes his way to the big leagues. He's always been drawn to Sasha but kept her at arm's length per Kyle's request. Seeing everyone around him happy in love has him wanting to reconnect with Sasha after a memorable and sensual evening in Jamaica years ago. Kyle's health brings her back into town and into his arms as he's her rock when she needs him most. They're put in even closer quarters when she joins the team, but team policy keeps them from fully connecting and keeps readers frustrated as they get oh so close to doing the deed numerous times. Brooks is a true Southern gentleman though and wants to do right by Sasha, so there's no jumping into bed fully until they both commit to a future together. He's wholeheartedly supportive of her playing alongside him as he knows the difficulty she'll have being accepted. He's an open book when it comes to his emotions which gave us great insight into the truly good man he is. He's honorable and doesn't tolerate anything less from others and is a true protector of Sasha which sometimes causes his jealousy to come out. When push comes to shove though Brooks steps up to the plate and proves to everyone his love for Sasha.

Sasha was a gangly teenager who never expected to win the sexy Brooks as he always treated her like a sister. She always knew she loved him though, and after a memorably romantic night in Jamaica years ago, thought the time was finally right to claim him. Her brother's failing health puts a damper on that as she concocts a crazy plan to take his place on the team to save his job. Being one of the boys though keeps her away from Brooks with only stolen moments to assuage their love. With the weight of trying to live up to her brother's reputation and with fear of his dying constantly surrounding her I ached for her and was impressed by her fortitude. She always did what needed to be done even with a crowd of people booing her, and this was helped by Brooks' support. Sasha was a strong-willed woman but wasn't afraid to admit she needed him. She did get frustrated by his moments of jealousy and his worry of fully committing at such a traumatic time, but instead of letting these issues keep them apart they talked and made an even deeper commitment. I found Sasha a delightful character, admirable and realistic in her thoughts and feelings, and was rooting for her every step of the way.

Ms. West crafted a story emotionally intense on a personal level with the struggles of organ donation vividly depicted. Kyle's struggles brought tears to my eyes and kept me on the edge of my seat hoping he lived to play another day and the author kept us twisting with a heartbreaking journey full of ups and downs. The world of baseball is equally well-depicted with all it's energy and male egos on display. We got reintroduced to Chase from Night Games as he became a big part of Sasha and Brooks success and was almost a fatherly figure for them in his support of them as players and as a couple. Numerous other team mates were introduced with three of them immensely memorable. I fell in love with the soft-spoken Jilly and the sweet crush he had on Sasha and applauded his protectiveness of her. Scott is a charming playboy who flirted with Sasha early on to egg on Brooks in claiming her, but as the story progressed he became more brotherly which endeared himself to me even more. With so many good guys there always has to be a bad guy and in this story it's Drake, an unrepentant male chauvinist pig who's overpaid and cracks in high pressure situations. He tries to sabotage Brooks and Sasha's relationship at every turn and tries to shake her confidence by making her question everyone around her. He's thoroughly unlikable and it will be a true test of Ms. West's talent to redeem him. With so many enticing characters and action-packed sports sequences this book kept me engrossed in not only Kyle's outcome but that of the team itself as they play in the World Series. It's books like this that have made me obsessed with sports romances and I look forward to which player comes up to bat next and highly recommend it to all lovers of romance!
Profile Image for Chu.
1,459 reviews72 followers
August 31, 2014
Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

PURCHASE IT ►►► AMAZON

Rating: 4.5 Stars

This is my second Collette West novel, and she had just gotten better. Not only was I introduced to the first girl who ever played in the King’s stadium – but I fell in love with this amazingly sexy, sweet, loyal and wonderful man who can turn any girl into mush with his smile.

They have known each other forever. Brooks has been friends with her brother Kyle since they were young but Brooks Davison fell in love with her the moment he saw her ‘grown-up’ picture. They spent an amazing time together during one of her brother’s destination wedding. But then, friendship got in the way. He had to promise to stay away from her. But it didn’t mean, he cared a little less. Because the distance, and the time they spent apart only intensified the yearning he has for her.

It took one ‘heart’ breaking tragedy for the two of them to finally meet again.

SHE THOUGHT THEY WEREN’T ON THE SAME PAGE.
They had a good time in Jamaica, but after he left without saying goodbye, and without contacting her – she assumed that he was just not that into her. She tried to move on, sweep her broken heart under a rug and concentrate on her studies.

But when Kyle, her brother, suffered from a heart ailment that jeopardized his position in the team – she decided to step in his number, his position and his team. Now if only she can convince the management to hire her. The Kings was handed down an irresistible offer that was too hard to resist: signing in the first female player in the Major League without anything in return.

ROSE AMONG THE THORNS
He didn’t want her to do it, but she was determined to. So, he took the sidelines and supported her. But it was killing him that he needed to watch his actions for both of their careers. The media would have a field day if they knew what was her to him.

This was a testosterone-dominated sport and Brooks will do anything to keep her safe – even if it means setting his emotions aside once again. Sasha thought she knew what was coming to her the moment she signed in. I guessed she underestimated everything…

I love Brooks! He’s a sweet, sweet man. I love how loyal he is to Kyle, and how he tried to respect whatever Kyle wanted at first. Although they were a lot of temptation in his type of career, he didn’t give in. He was so into Sasha to even consider other girls. When they were thrown back together, I was so glad he took the opportunity to be with her. Although there were times he needed to step back to protect her, and it was just painful to watch Sasha’s heart breaking because of it. Nevertheless, he got into his senses before he totally loses the girl. What I love about this guy, is that he knew how to wait for the perfect timing. He didn’t rush, he didn’t gave in to the temptation. He waited for this girl for a long, long time, a few more weeks, days wouldn’t bother him because he has to give her what she deserves: perfection.

Sasha is a girl with a very big heart. I love how she stepped in her brother’s shoes, and did everything to save him. It wasn’t an easy job. With all the scrutiny, the bullying, and the craps she had been thrown at – not to mention the delay in the progress of her lovelife: she stood firm and showed the whole world how amazing the first woman who played in the King’s field could be.

I had a whole lot of favorite scene in this novel, but one of my most favorite was the scene that involves a hospital bed, Kyle and the whole team.
Collette West had given her readers the front row seat to every game and every scene in Sasha & Brook’s life. I love her game-scenes, it’s a very vivid description, and it feels like I’m watching the game in the television, complete with heart-racing moments, heartbreaking defeats and exhilarating wins.

I can’t wait for Jilly’s turn!!!

More of my reviews at http://reviewsofabookmaniac.blogspot.com
Profile Image for Ambur.
794 reviews430 followers
January 6, 2015
I absolutely LOVED Game Changer!!! :D I was a big fan of Collette West's first book, Night Games, but I loved Game Changer even more!! We not only got an amazing sports romance, and a wonderful female role model, but we also got to see a bit of Chase and Grey from Collette's first book...and we all know I'm a sucker for getting to see more of my favourite characters. :D Even thought Game Changer isn't a sequel to Night Games, it does act as a companion novel. It follows the same sports team, and happens to take place just a short while after Night Games did. Game Changer definitely works as a standalone, but if you enjoy getting glimpses of characters later on in companion novels--like I do, you might want to read Night Games first. ;)

Back to Game Changer though! The two main characters, Brooks and Sasha, were fantastic!!! I loved getting to read the story in both of their points of view, and I thought that they were amazing characters apart, but together they were even better. :D They just really added a strength to one another that they didn't have apart, and I think that's the best kind of relationship. It's not one where you become super dependent on each other, but instead you help each other be the best person that you each can possibly be, and Brooks and Sasha definitely did that for each other. They did have their moments where the two of them acted unreasonably...mostly Brooks, but he totally redeemed himself, and I loved him even more for it. His Oklahoma-twang, gentlemanly manners, and athletic build didn't hurt either. haha ;D

Other than the amazing, fantastic, and stupendous relationship between Brooks and Sasha, I just loved the whole premise of Game Changer! It's probably not likely that a woman will get to play major league baseball any time soon, but I loved that this story went there, and I absolutely adored how Sasha handled it all! She was brave, confident, and tried her best no matter what! I seriously loved that she was such a proactive character, and that she didn't limit herself because of what was against her. I especially loved that she never gave up. She kept going, and by the end of Game Changer, I was so proud of her! I'm definitely glad to see amazing heroines like her becoming more common in contemporaries now. Sasha graciously accepted help when she needed it, but she hardly needed to be rescued, and I think heroines like her are really worth looking up to!

Overall, Game Changer was a wonderful story, and I loved it sooooo much! I'm already looking forward to more sports romances (and other books, too!) from the lovely Collette West! I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face the entire time I was reading Game Changer....and there were lots of emotional and happy tears, too! It was a fabulous story, and I wholeheartedly recommend it! In particular, I'd recommend it to readers who are already sports romance fans, and I'd also just recommend Game Changer to contemporary fans in general. You don't have to love sports to love this book, but just a warning, you might start appreciating some of those sexy athletes even more after you've finished. ;)

*This review also appears on my blog: http://burningximpossiblyxbright.blogspot.com/2014/08/game-changer-blog-tour-review-giveaway.html
Profile Image for Ashley.
Author 3 books44 followers
July 16, 2014
There is some HUGE grinning going on right now! I <3 this story SO MUCH! Brooks and Sasha are fantastic characters, and they're even better together! This book combines so many of my favorite things in a romance novel: Guy falling for his best friend's sister, baseball, 'forbidden' romance, a woman doing whatever a man can (sometimes better than a man)...the list goes on and on!

Sasha is the only girl in her family, with 3 brothers. And all of those brothers have (or currently do) played baseball in the major leagues. Sasha played softball in high school, but when an opportunity comes to play major league baseball, in order to help out one of her brothers...well, who could resist? :)

Brooks has been in love with Sasha for a while now...whether or not he's willing to admit it is a different story. Besides, everyone knows the rules: it's 'hands off' when it comes to your best friend's kid sister. But Brooks isn't sure he wants to follow the rules anymore. And when Sasha goes and does something crazy, like joining a team full of male players, being with her may be the only way to protect her...but first, he'll have to convince a WHOLE LOT of people (including Sasha and himself) that it's the right thing to do.

I'm not going to lie...there were a lot of tears shed on my part while reading this book. Not only do Brooks and Sasha have some tough stuff to get through between themselves, but Sasha's brother, and Brook's best friend, is going through one of the hardest, scariest things a person could ever have to deal with. Plus, there are some extremely beautiful moments that will have you crying your eyes out too!

And the secondary characters? Phenomenal! They aren't flat and two-dimensional, they each have a story of their own, and change and grow throughout the novel. And without them, Brooks and Shasha's story wouldn't be what it is. Taylor is Landry's (one of the other players) 5-year-old daughter, and she is the funniest, most adorable little girl EVER! Let's just say she tells it like it is. ;-) And Tony, the team's manager, is the creator of one of my favorite moments of the book! I can't leave out Grey, because she does so much to help Sasha see that not only is she worthy of Brooks, but she is worthy of playing the great American pastime, even if she is 'just a woman'.

Some people are probably going to say that the ‘black moments’ aren’t hard enough, or long enough. But I honestly think that the progression of events/arguments/talking things out is very natural. The author didn’t force any of the black moments to drag out, 'just' so that they lasted longer.

I also liked that even though this story is told in dual point-of-view, the author didn’t force changing POV every other chapter. There were times when it was natural to stay in Sasha’s POV heading into the next chapter, or vice versa, and she did.

Anyway, if you love a good sports romance, you MUST read this one!
Profile Image for Charity Foster.
222 reviews3 followers
July 17, 2014
I can’t help but be in awe of the fact that this is only the second book by Collette West. She is one seriously talented author! Her first book, Night Games, was absolutely wonderful and I didn’t know if she was going to be able to top that book. She proved me wrong, Game Changer is even more emotional and compelling than the first book.
Brooks is a member of the New York Kings and is trying to find his groove with the team. This is his first full year in the majors and he is going to make it count. When his best friend and fellow teammate Kyle is forced off the team due to health reasons, he is not sure how he is going to go on without him. They have been close since early in their careers and he can’t imagine playing with anyone else.
When Brooks calls Sasha, Kyle’s sister, to tell her about her brother she is obviously devastated. She doesn’t want to think about possibly losing her brother. And she is not sure she is ready to face the only person she has ever wanted, Brooks. When she arrives at the hospital, it is clear that the attraction between them is alive and well. Kyle forbids Brooks to have any relationship with Sasha and Brooks wants to honor his best friend by complying with his wishes.
However, when Sasha decides to join the team in order to save Kyle from being traded, it is hard to deny their feelings for each other. Now, not only does Kyle want Brooks to stay away from Sasha, but Sasha is ordered not to have any relationship with anyone on the team. Well, what happens when you are told you are not allowed to do something? You want to do it even more! There is no exception here. The longer Brooks is around Sasha, the harder it is to deny his feelings for her. The moment he decides to make their relationship known to the rest of the team was a very memorable part of the story. Let’s just say that it didn’t go as smoothly as he had wanted.
Will their relationship be able to survive all the pressure? Will they finally get their HEA? Will Kyle survive? In order to find out, you will need to read this book! I promise you will not be disappointed. I loved it and I know you will too. This book truly has everything, falling in love with the best friend’s sister, forbidden love, sports and an HEA!! What more could you ask for? Oh, I’ll tell you, a HEA for Jilly!!! (My own campaign for the next book to be about Jilly ) Make sure to add this one to your TBR and get it as soon as it is released! Seriously can’t wait for the next one!
Profile Image for Roses Book Blog.
226 reviews75 followers
August 15, 2014
Sasha Roberts has been attracted to Brooks Davidson for as long as she can remember. Ever since she was fourteen years old, he's the one guy that gets to her but no matter how close they have gotten over the years, Brooks keeps pushing her away.

Brooks has been attracted to Sasha for years, but her brother Kyle made him promise to stay away from her, after all that is his baby sister. Things get hot between them in Jamaica, but then they go their separate ways, Sasha to her college and Brooks to the New York Kings where he's the shortstop.

Fate will bring these two back together once again when Kyle takes a turn for the worst and is placed in a hospital bed in desperate need of a heart transplant. He's unable to play, and the Kings are ready to sign his replacement. But Sasha can't allow this to happen to her brother. So she does the last thing that anyone expects, she wants to make history and replace her brother on the team until he can return. Brooks doesn't want Sasha to do it, but to support the woman he loves and his best friend, he'll do whatever it takes.

As things grow heated between Sasha and Brooks they struggle to find a way to be together once it's made clear that he has to stay as far away from her as possible. The team doesn't want a scandal and Sasha can't afford to tarnish the image that's being created for her. She's always had a love for the game, but she never dreamed that she would get to play, let alone with the boys. As much as she knows she must keep her distance from Brooks and as much as he's been warned to stay away from Sasha, can they put their feelings aside or will their connection to one another be too strong to break?

I have mixed feelings about this book. It's very well written and the chemistry between the two main characters is electric. Sasha is such a strong heroine in this book and is someone that all women can look up to. This book became a struggle for me because I'm not really that into the game of baseball but I decided to give this one a try. It had its moments where it would pull me in but then it would lose me again. There were a lot of interesting characters that I want to see more of in the future, however this book just failed to capture my complete attention. I can't give it a bad rating because honestly? It is a good book. It just wasn't steamy enough for me. I give it four stars and look forward to seeing where the other books go in the future.

***Complimentary copy provided by author in exchange for a honest review***
Profile Image for Jen.
3,078 reviews
March 2, 2016
Read the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ebook was provided by Enticing Journey Book Promos in exchange for an honest review.

This was a thoroughly enjoyable series starter, one that introduced me to the players of the New York Kings--a number of whom piqued my interest quite a bit--and gave me an original love story set in the world of baseball and uses the falling-for-a-best-friend's-sibling trope in a creative way. Sasha and Brooks are like runners caught between two bases, not sure where the ball's going to end up, leaving them wondering if they're going to be called out or safe. It's taken a good, long while for them to own up to how they feel for one another, but the fact that Sasha does become Brooks's teammate more than complicates things. Add to that the pressures of everyone else on the time not exactly thrilled at the idea of having a female as part of what's always been an exclusive boys' club while trying to find an organ donor for Kyle and Sasha and Brooks can't help but feel as if they're being pulled in all directions. This was a slow burn of sorts, and I appreciated the slow pacing because they really had conflicts that needed to be addressed first.

Aside from the romance brewing between the two lead characters, the other important angle in the story had to do with family--both Sasha's and Brooks's as well as the idea of the New York Kings being a family. Kyle's health condition was precarious and there were a couple of moments in the story that I had tears in my eyes because of how emotional everything had gotten with regards to Kyle, especially when the team does something Sasha didn't expect. This story has a strong set of supporting characters that so tempted me to find out more about them, and so yes, the rest of the New York Kings series is on my to-be-read list as well as Night Changes, which is about Chase Whitfield and which I thought was actually the first book in this series but turns out to be a standalone (go figure). The latter is a tad difficult to find so I'm not sure if it's been taken out of publication (no!), but Google is my friend and a bit more digging wouldn't hurt. All in all, Game Changer was an unexpected but absolutely fantastic series starter and it easily receives 4.5 stars, rounded off to five stars for Goodreads. ♥
Profile Image for Elizabeth Horbaczek.
752 reviews5 followers
September 19, 2014
This book was given to me for an honest review
> 4 stars.
> I loved this book. It had it all. Hot guys. Baseball. And a woman that knows what she wants and needs to do. The way that brooks and sasha coexist is perfect. The mix of drama and romance is perfect. I loved how it wasn't perfect it was just life. The struggles that come with celebrity status can be very hard and this book does describe this as good as a book can detail. The strength of family has to be one of the most important bonds, and what sasha did for her brother was remarkable. The power this woman showed in this book was so great, that I can only say wow! Brooks is your guy next door that just play pro baseball. What else is there to say. He is professional and his love for sasha is undeniable. The love for the game is one that is extremely strong and he does what he needs for his team at all cost. He is such admirable man and strong that this book needed him. The secondary characters were also some of the strongest characters that this book needed. The only thing that distracted me from this book was that it was a little wordy at times.
> This is a great sports romance. I loved it and the author is remarkable. I can't wait to read more from this author. I hope more of her books are as good as this one.
> Sent from my NOOK
Profile Image for Renee Entress.
4,972 reviews69 followers
February 24, 2016
4.5 star

The story has laughs, betrayal, suspense, twists & turns, and heartbreak.

This is Sasha and Brooks’s story. Brooks is a baseball player but when is fellow teammate and best friend Kyle gets sick he is kind of lost. When his best friend’s sister Sasha comes into town Brooks is happy as he has wanted her for a while but Kyle warned him off. When Kyle’s sister takes his place on the team she is around Brooks every day. The team has a certain way they want Sasha to come off to the public so she is off limits again to Brooks. Can he stand on the sidelines even if he wants her with everything he is? Can he allow her to date men when he wants her for himself? Can Sasha prove to Brooks that she only wants him? Can they make it through the season to the playoffs without everyone knowing that they have feelings for each other? Or will it come out? If it does come out will it be the end of them?

I loved these characters and also the side characters. I felt I was able to connect with the characters and the story was a great read.

I highly recommend this book.
Profile Image for Shanda.
958 reviews38 followers
February 29, 2016
Game Changer was a cute and sweet story. Sasha is in love with her brother’s friend Brooks and he feels the same. Sasha’s brother Kyle has kept them away from each other. They have been thrown together when Kyle’s heart condition forces him to leave the New York Kings until he recovers. Sasha decides to take her brother’s place on the team and this puts her closer to Brooks.

As I said the story was cute but pretty far-fetched. I know this is fiction but some if it needs to be a bit realistic to enjoy the story. Kyle’s family history and medical issues wouldn’t have even allowed him to play. Then the way Sasha joins the team seemed a bit silly.

If you are looking for a sweet romance where the sister falls for the brother’s friend you will like this. I did like the flow of Ms. West writing so I will be checking out the other books in the series.

*copy received in exchange for an honest review*

Profile Image for Crystal.
472 reviews17 followers
July 16, 2014
I loved this book. The main characters are Brooks and Sasha. Brooks plays for the New York Kings with Sasha's brother Kyle. When Kyle has a life-threatening medical problem and can't play any longer Sasha joins the team to hopefully save his spot. Kyle doesn't want his best friend anywhere near his sister romantically and Brooks tries really hard to respect that but the chemistry they have is making that difficult. How long can they fight the attraction? The backdrop of the story is baseball. Baseball and romance how can you lose?

The secondary characters are really well written also. I am already looking forward to the next story of the New York Kings.

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone that enjoys a good romance.
Profile Image for Bette Hansen.
5,049 reviews37 followers
December 8, 2014
An absolutely fantastic book! Collette West out does herself with this story about a young woman fighting for her brother's spot on a high profile baseball team. Becoming the first woman to play professional baseball seems to be they only way Sasha Roberts can do that. Of course that means she will have to play beside Kyle's best friend and her heart's biggest desire, Brooks Davison. This one should go on everyone's must read list. I highly recommend it!
Profile Image for Philomena Callan Cheekypee.
3,874 reviews396 followers
May 20, 2015
This is a really great sport read. It's the first book I've read by this author but it certainly won't be the last as this was a great read.

Sasha is a fantastic character. I so loved that she was playing professional baseball with the guys- especially with the deliciously hot Brooks. The chemistry between these two is oh so hot.

If your looking for a compelling and emotion read then I highly recommend this book.
1 review
November 12, 2014
This is the second book from Collete that i read and i enjoyed as much as the other. I love that shift from a male athlete and female fan to the opposite! The book is very well written and very very well researched as it goes into details of the sport (baseball). Collete is a very gifted writter and i can't wait for her next book.
3 reviews
December 1, 2014
Brooks, I'll be your girlfriend, if only in my dreams. Gotta luv a true Southern gentleman!
Profile Image for Ma.
440 reviews
October 28, 2019
update:
I'm dumb. Ignore everything about me missing part of the book because you know what? I did miss it. It's in the END, as an epilogue even though it happens before, and my copy didn't have it. Now I have read it.
end of update

I love love love a good sports romance that actually has the SPORTS part in them. This book has a lot of baseball and it's really good. The story as whole demands a lot of suspension of disbelief, but thankfully it's charismatic enough for you not to care while doing it. The main problem, the only thing preventing me from giving the 5 starts it would deserve is the fact that I felt like I was missing part of the story most of the time.
Was there a prequel I'm not aware of? Did I skip a chapter? It's the first book of the series, but the other characters already have books with Sasha and Brooks interactions in them? It might feel rushed for a lot of people simply because of that. Anyway. I'm gonna look this up just so I don't stay on the missing side.
Other than that, the book is pretty great.
Profile Image for Jamie  Zishka.
803 reviews10 followers
August 17, 2014
Game Changer is the second book in the series but can be read as a standalone. The first book Night Games was a great story and made me a big fan of Collette West and this book just drove it home even more as to why I love this author. I would give this book 4 stars. If you are a baseball girl like I am you will love this series. I do have to say I am from St. Louis and there were a few comments in this book that may or may not have made the cardinals fan in me sneer. But it was all in fun so I will let it pass for now (LOL). This was told in dual POV's of Brooks and Sasha. This book will not be for everyone as what the plot entails would be every ball playing girls dream but never a reality. I would just say keep in mind this is totally fictional so that being said keep your mind open and be a true baseball fan and enjoy!

Sasha comes from a huge family of professional baseball players. She has grown up around it and played ball herself. Her brother is currently a very popular ball player for the New Your Kings and they are very close. One day when her brother falls ill she will make a choice to help him in a way that only a brother could do but she is determined to make it happen. She is going to suggest to the owners of the team to be his replacement until he gets better, why you ask? She wants his spot saved on the team and the only way to do that is for someone who loves him to take the spot and give it back without question. The only problem is she has been in love with the shortstop on the team since she was a child. Brooks is her brothers best friend and she knows if she does this there relationship can never cross that line... or can it? What will happen when they are playing together and they realize there chemistry is just too much to not act upon? Will the Kings be ok with this.. or even more so how will her brother react?

Brooks is the shortstop of the New Kings and even though he is made out to be a ladies man, he is actually more reserved and doesn't just have sex for the fun of it. He has secretly lusted after his best friends sister Sasha for years. When they reconnect after years at her brothers wedding he knows in his heart that this is who is supposed to be with. But times goes by and he never makes a move because his best friend told him there is no way he will allow them to be together. So Brooks keeps his promise and doesn't pursue a relationship. But all that changes when she is thrown into his sacred world of baseball. Not only does he want more with her but now he has to protect her from all the reporters and most of all his teammates. He knows they have chemistry but is he willing to risk his life long friendship and possibly his career for Sasha?

Brooks was always doing silly things like that. He might have been a big-time baseball player, but he sure didn't act like one. He loved clowning around and making people laugh. Being around him just felt good.-- Sasha

I know that having her on the other side of my bedroom wall--and not being able to do a thing about it--is going to be way more challenging than having to hit a homer with the bases loaded. -- Brooks

Get this book as soon as you can, you will not regret it I promise. You will get and HEA but not an easy one. Thanks again for another great story and I can't wait for more from this Author and hopefully more from the characters in this book.
Profile Image for Theresa Alberts.
838 reviews6 followers
August 21, 2014
"El Corazon de los Reyes! The Heart of the Kings"

When you cross a family of major league baseball royalty, a fiesty younger sister who will do anything for the older brother that she loves beyond belief and a devastatingly handsome, talented and kind-hearted Oklahama boy you certain come up with Game Changer by Collette West!

Sasha Roberts, youngest sister of major league baseball players Nate, Matt and Kyle Roberts does the unthinkable when Kyle collapses on the field due to a genetic heart defect, she approaches the team manager and owner offering up herself to take her brothers' second base spot, until he receives the heart transplant that he desperately needs to live. Looking into the eyes of a media frenzy and the possibilty of tremendous amounts of revenue, it is agreed that Sasha will join the New York Kings to play second base, working with some of the greatest players in the league and spending day in and day out with the object of her love, Kyle's best friend Brooks.

"He's the calm within the storm, my lifeline to sanity."

Brooks has had his eye on Sasha since Kyle's wedding in the Carabbien, but hasn't made any moves because Kyle forbid it. Now, while Kyle lays in a hospital room fighting for his life, and Sasha wears his number on her jersey, keeping his place on the team, Brooks falls even harder for the girl that he can't have but can't get out of his head. Believing that Sasha has no idea what she is getting herself into, he doesn't waiver in his feelings for her, and does everything that he can to support her through the last few months of the season while the fight for a World Series Title, even if it means that they have to hide their feelings for each other in order to keep the team heirarchy happy.

Sasha does everything that she can to be an asset to the team, from doing interviews, remaining stoic when opposing teams fans ridicule her and playing her heart out without any training behind her. It is inspiring how hard she works and how badly she wants to make her brother proud, while he comes closer and closer to death while waiting for a heart to become available.

As the season moves on, it becomes harder and harder for Sasha and Brooks to stay away from each other, because their feelings only seem to grow stronger which each game that they put behind them in their quest for the big ring. Kyle even seems to begin to warm up to the idea of them being together, almost giving them his blessing, but telling them that they need to stay apart until the season is over. Once Brooks makes the decision to claim Sasha as his, something he has wanted for a long time, things seem to go even better for them on the field, while Kyle is slowing fading off the field in his hospital bed.

Sasha takes a chance by going to the team owner and asking for his help to hopefully save Kyle's life. As I turned each page, I hoped that Kyle would make it and that Brooks and Sasha would have their happily ever after. If you want to know if they did, you will have to one-click this amazing story for yourself to find out! I give this read 3.5 stars and would recommend it to those with a love of baseball, family and love that seems to never waiver even in the most unlikely difficult of circumstances! Great Job Collette!!
Profile Image for Red Cheeks Reads.
2,149 reviews367 followers
August 12, 2014

Sasha and Brooks have, for a very long time felt something for each other. But with Sasha being little sister to Brook’s teammate and best friend, along with him being a very successful baseball player neither have ever expressed their feelings to each other. Until one day everything changes and Sasha has to step up to the mat and do everything she can to keep her brothers place in the game, while everyone waits to see if he will survive the crippling heart defect he has.

In a world of crazy games, crazy schedules and crazy fans Brook’s is her safety and her light in a very turbulent world but can their relationship survive? With Sasha’s brothers, the public, media and managers of the game all coming into play to try and keep these two apart, the baseball games won’t be the only challenges they face.

“We’re light, we’re free, we’re together. And that’s why it feels so good.”

I really loved this story. The language and the flow of the story were brilliant and the characters and plot had so much depth, emotion and drama that I was entertained the whole way through. Having read a few stories with similar backgrounds (the baseball theme mixed in with the romance) I have become familiar with the terms used and found this book has become my favourite within the baseball theme.

Sasha and Brooks were great characters. There was a depth to them which meant I could really connect to them both and it made them seem so realistic, like they could be actual people going through these events.

“He’s a Southern gentlemen to a T, but now I don’t want him to be polite. I want him all over me.”

Sasha was brave, empowering, confident and strong. A definite role model in how she stood up to the media and public and did what she believed in.

“You said that no two were alike. Every one was one of a kind, just like everything snowflake, every fingerprint…every heart.”

Brooks was completely adorable but also sexy when he couldn’t resist Sasha. He stood by her the whole time and didn’t want to let anything come between them.

“I’m gambling everything I have in one hand- my feelings for Sasha, the life of my best friend, the very future of the game.”

The background characters were also great which is something I love, as I feel that sometimes they can get left behind but the brothers and team mates each had their own individual personalities that really shone through.

“You feel me up, make me feel like I’m not lacking anything.”

The plot which although concerned baseball, a theme I have read before, it was really unique because of Sasha’s role within the story. I haven’t ever read a plot line similar to this one and I loved that aspect. The drama came in the form of the media and public’s reaction to Sasha, along with their turbulent relationship and Sasha’s brothers health, all of these aspects came together to make a story I found really hard to put down for a break.

I will 100% look out for more books from this author. This was a brilliant story, with great writing and flow, characters you can love and an interesting plot.

Bethany
Profile Image for Bff Book Blog.
377 reviews36 followers
March 2, 2016
Game Changer is the first book in the New York Kings Series, each of the books in this baseball-themed, sports romance, series is a stand-alone with interconnected characters. I have now read book #1 and book #5 in the series and enjoyed them both. I'm anxious to read more of the stories from the NY Kings!

I love baseball and I consider myself to have above-average knowledge of the sport, for a girl. Game Changer does require a true baseball fan to envision a woman successfully playing for a major league team. Sasha Roberts is the little sister of three major league baseball playing brothers. She's grown up around the sport and has a sincere love of the game. When her brother Kyle is stricken with a genetic heart condition that takes him out of the game, Sasha rushes to NYC to be by her brother's side. One of Kyle's biggest stressors is the stability of his position with the Kings. Sasha decides to offer herself at the mercy of the Kings leadership and asks to take her brother's place on the team until he's healthy enough to return. While I love this premise and I'm all for the girl-power message, which is really well done, I had to suspend my disbelief and accept the idea that this could actually happen. Once I decided to let fantasy rule and go where the book lead me, it was a fun little trip.

Brooks Davsison is not only the short stop for the Kings, he's also the best friend of Kyle Roberts. They've grown up through the minor leagues together and have each other's backs. But, Kyle is not at all keen on Brooks' interest in his little sister. But, with Kyle on the injured reserve and Sasha as his new teammate, Brooks can no longer deny his long held feelings for Sasha.

What ensues is a tension-filled relationship full of ups and downs. Brooks and Sasha are thrown together and pulled apart repeatedly. But, the development of their relationship and the push and pull of their situation makes for a fun and enjoyable read. Brooks is a terrific hero. He's just enough of an alpha male to be protective and possessive, but he has a sweet and sensitive side. Brooks also sees Sasha as a true teammate, more than just a PR gimmick and way more than just Kyle's little sister. Sasha is bold and headstrong, but also sweet and vulnerable. Her emotions, fears and excitement as the first woman in major league baseball seem to be authentic reactions for someone who might be thrown into that scenario.

If you enjoy a sweet, romantic, fantasy with a sports twist, this is definitely a book to place on your TBR. West obviously understands the game of baseball and does a great job of making the baseball talk approachable for people at various interest and experience levels. I'm looking forward to getting to know more of the NY Kings players and I'm also looking forward to West's new spin-off series (Stockton Beaver Series) coming soon.

An advance copy was received in exchange for an honest review. BFF Book Blog uses a set of icon ratings. Game Changer received additional ratings for: butterflies, character development, happily ever after, hero, heroine, romance, sweet and tension.
Profile Image for Books Laid Bare.
2,275 reviews35 followers
April 5, 2015
Unfortunately I read these books out of order – silly, I know but having heard so much about Brooks and Sasha in the two books I had read, I really was left with no choice but to rectify my mistake and read this the first book.
I have to say that despite the fact that baseball is not a huge sport over here in the UK I have fallen completely under the spell of the New York Kings and Collette West because the way she pores so much information and detail into the story means that I am completely hooked!
The book is delightful and none more so than Brooks because I read the whole thing just smiling at the mere mention of his name.
Brooks has been friends with Sasha’s brother Nate for what seems to have been his whole life and as such Sasha has always been off limits, but that doesn’t stop him from wanting more.
Life kicks Nate big time when the genetic heart abnormality that he has leaves him on the transplant list and out of the game that is the love of his life but in a bid to keep him in the team – Sasha offers the New York Kings a first – the opportunity to field the first woman in the league. It is a PR dream and never ones to shun publicity they jump at the chance.
So,as if her being Nate’s little sister wasn’t enough, she is now a team mate and it is definitely not a good idea to be having the thoughts he is having about her– Brooks really is between a rock and a hard place (get your mind out of the gutter ladies!!) but he has to find a way to make this work and to insure that the other players keep their distance.
The attraction between them does not go unnoticed and some of the others try to help them keep it under the radar but the team will protect their asset and Sasha is the publicity machines latest meal and they’re not shy at feeding her to the wolves.
I loved the rest of the team and found that while I already was aware of who Jilly and Scott etc. were from my backward approach to the stories I loved seeing them early on and getting to find out what they were like before they got their own stories.
There were plenty of tears as I read this book but also lots of smile, I thought the situation with Nate and the transplant opportunity was handled to Ms West’s credit, she took what is such a sensitive, important subject and showed the pressure that sort of situation puts on, not only the recipient but all those connected with them.
The scene where the team went to the hospital to see Nate had me in tears, here was the group of guys who on a day to day basis were encouraged to look after number one but when it came down to it – were all pulling for their team mate.
Told from both Brooks and Sasha’s point of view the story was one that held my attention and my desire for them to beat the odds, to make it despite the obstacles that are put in their way.
I loved the epilogue and will openly admit that by the end I was surrounded by the resulting debris that I have come to expect when reading a Collette West novel – a pile of tissues!!!
Profile Image for Franci Neill.
1,890 reviews76 followers
March 5, 2016
4.5 Hit it out of the park stars!!!

This was my first book by Ms. West, yet another reason I love blogging so much is getting introduced to authors that probably wouldn't have hit my radar. I have to say for my first exposure to her and her stories I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. So much so, that I've already signed up to be part of her next release.

Anyway, one of the reasons I loved this book is it actually dealt with a storyline I've actually never read before - the first woman to play in the MLB as a way to save her brother's spot on the team and help them get a World Series Ring. Who is this woman you ask? It's none other than Sasha Roberts, the little sister of three MLB players. She's always been in the shadows of her big brothers, but she's one hell of a ball player! Her brother Kyle has a health emergency so Sasha steps in to "save the day."

Adding to all the drama that goes with being the first female on a team, Sasha is in love with Kyle's best friend and the Short Stop on the NY Kings, Brooks "Sandy" Davison, who just happens to be in love with her too. But Kyle, aka K-Rob, made his feelings very clear on how he didn't want them together, Sandy listened to him instead of his heart. Now that Sasha has joined the team, Sandy is really kicking himself that he didn't fight Kyle on his edict....

It's clear to me that Ms. West is a true baseball lover as the amount of detail she put into every scene, especially those that involved baseball games made me feel like I was sitting in the ballpark. Especially when Sasha is trying to learn how to hit a 90+MPH pitch that she's going to have to be able to do if she's going to really make this substitution work. There's an inordinate amount of pressure on her and she understands that this isn't just her saving her big brother's spot on the team and helping them get a ring, it's so much more than that....
"'I'm going to be the first woman ever to play at Kings Stadium'. She takes a shaky breath. 'Wow. Make that double wow.'"
So we've got the first woman MLB player, who's in love with the Short Stop, a brother that needs a miracle, and a locker room full of teammates that may not be as thrilled that Sasha is there that we think they are. This book kept me engaged from the very beginning and I couldn't wait to see what happened with all the drama in Sasha and Sandy's world. Does Kyle get the help he desperately needs? Who has a hand in that? Can Sasha and Sandy find their way to an HEA? Do the Kings win the Series? All of these will be answered and so much more when you pick up this first book in the New York Kings Series.
Profile Image for Mollien Fote Osterman.
723 reviews10 followers
Heat Level: # 2 flames out of 5
Rating: # 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Review:

What an inspiring book. Maybe it is time to see women playing professional baseball. I loved everything about this book. The plot was new and fresh to me. It had a message to promote organ transplant donations. Yes, my drivers licence has the organ donor box checked. This is a beautiful well written love story sure to touch on your emotions. The chemistry dates back to when Sasha was a 14 year old with a crush on her older brother’s best friend. It is sweet and protective. The pacing of the story is steady, taking us through the baseball season. I love the ending. The character development is perfect as we watch Sasha come into her own on the baseball field and her relationships with her dying brother and Brooks, the man she has wanted since she was 14.

SCORES on a scale of 1-5 Stars rate each of the Following 5 Categories
PLOT 5 Stars
CHEMISTRY 5 Stars
PACING 5 Stars
ENDING 5 Stars
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 5 Stars

Find this book on Goodreads

ARC provided by the author and Enticing Journey Book Promotions in exchange for an honest review. Reviewed by Mollien from Alpha Book Club
description description
Profile Image for Mandy Alexander.
143 reviews3 followers
June 2, 2015
I received Game Changer through First Reads in exchange for an honest review. I absolutely LOVED Game Changer!!! I haven't read Collette West's first book, Night Games, but I loved Game Changer!! Even thought Game Changer isn't a sequel to Night Games, it does act as a companion novel. It follows the same sports team, and happens to take place just a short while after Night Games ended. Game Changer definitely works as a standalone, but if you're like me you will want to read Night Games too.

The two main characters, Brooks and Sasha, were fantastic!!! I loved getting to read the story in both of their points of view, and I thought that they were amazing characters apart, but together they were even better. They added a strength to one another that they didn't have apart, and that's the best kind of relationship. It's not one where you are dependent on each other, but instead you help each other be the best person that you each can possibly be, and Brooks and Sasha did that for each other. They did have their moments where they acted unreasonable, mostly Brooks, but he redeemed himself, and I loved him even more for it.

I enjoyed the whole premise of Game Changer! It's probably not likely that a woman will get to play major league baseball any time soon, but I loved that this story went there, and I absolutely adored how Sasha handled it all! She was brave, confident, and tried her best no matter what! I loved that she was such a proactive character, and that she didn't limit herself because of what was against her. I best thing is that she never gave up. She kept going, and by the end of Game Changer, I was so proud of her! I'm glad to see amazing heroines like her becoming more common in now. Sasha graciously accepted help when she needed it, but she hardly needed to be rescued, and I think heroines like her are really worth looking up to!

Overall, Game Changer was an amazing book, and I loved it sooooo much! I'm already looking forward to more sports romances (and other books, too!) from Collette West! I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face the entire time I was reading Game Changer���. there were lots of emotional and happy tears, too! It was a fabulous story, and I wholeheartedly recommend it! You don't have to love sports to love this book, but just a warning, you might start appreciating some of those sexy athletes even more after you've finished.
Profile Image for Michelle .
1,990 reviews222 followers
August 6, 2014
**You can see this full review and more at Book Briefs: http://bookbriefs.net**

First off, I would like to point out that Game Changer is not the first book in the series. I thought it was when I signed up for the tour, and goodreads didn't put a series name down with this title. It can technically be read as a standalone, and I wasn't lost or anything like that, but it was clear to me that there was a preceding book (at least one) about other characters. I enjoyed Game Changer but I do wish that I had read Night Games first.

Game Changer is equal parts romance as it is about the game of baseball. I really liked that. One did not overshadow the other. It was a bit unrealistic that the major leagues allowed a girl to play. I know they brought it up in the book as a concern that they brushed aside, but I do not think the major leagues are ready for a female player. However, having said that it certainly was interesting to see how Collette West dealt with it. I think if a major baseball team did accept a woman ball player, it would be handled much in the same way that it was with Sasha. With publicity and PR stunts and all the hair and makeup and everything. It was really a very astute take on social media and public perception.

Sasha and Brooks have a lot of history between the two of them. I enjoyed watching them dance around each other. It was clear that they have each liked the other for a long time, but Sasha's brother and Brooks best friend, Kyle is the main thing keeping them apart. He is dead set on separating the two and making each one think the other is not interested.

Game Changer was a treat in regards to both the baseball and the romance. Collette West does not hold any punches with her storyline. She is not afraid to put a character in a bad spot, but never fear this was a feel good read for me. I am not going to spoil anything, so you will just have to read to find out what happens with Sasha and baseball and Sasha and Brooks. But read Night Games first. I will be checking that book out next. I love a good sports themed romance. Everyone else that does as well should check out this series!

This review was originally posted on Book Briefs
Profile Image for Alexa.
557 reviews25 followers
November 10, 2014

This is Collette West’s second novel but it was my first read from her. I was very happy with Game Changer. I love baseball so reading a book about baseball player was really fun for me. The story was new and interesting. I will definitely be picking up the first book from Collette West.

Brooks and Kyle are best friends. They are both players for the New York Kings until Kyle’s heart starts to go. Kyle has always known that he had a heart condition but it was always a waiting game until he was going to have to stop playing. Now he is waiting in the hospital for a heart transplant. When Brooks hears that the Kings are thinking of trading Kyle Sasha comes up with an idea to save his job.

Sasha is hard at work at school when she sees the video of Kyle collapsing on the field. Then she gets a call from the one guy she has had a crush on forever to let her know her brother needs a heart transplant. After she sees her brother she goes to see the manager for the Kings so that she can replace Kyle until he can come back to his position.

When I first saw the synopsis for this book I really wanted to read it. I mean a woman finally playing professional Baseball plus a brother’s best friend love story sounded like a pretty great read. And I wasn’t disappointed. We have Sasha and Brooks that are trying to save Kyle’s job as well as trying to find a way to tell the other person they have been in love with them for years.

This book is full of sports, misunderstandings, assumptions, and most of all love. Then we have the emotional tug of organ donation. Collette West manages to depict the world of waiting for any news about a loved one that is waiting for an organ. This book had the intense emotional moments as well as the funny light-hearted moments that keep you interested.

The pacing was done well. There was never a moment were I was skipping through parts of the book. The emotion and the story keeps the reader turning the pages and make it hard to put the book down. The writing was done beautifully. I will definitely be recommending this book to everyone.

photo 8b10f759-8955-449d-8f3c-6348c3614003_zpse17e1634.jpg
Displaying 1 - 30 of 89 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.