Start by marking “Bonded (Bound In Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bonded (Bound In Love, #1)

Bonded

(Bound In Love #1)

Dear Author,
My soul ached for command and love, and I was lost. Until I met them. We’d seen each other at different times but it wasn’t until the night I almost killed myself trying to lift more weight than I should that our worlds finally collided. What started out as lifting partners and movie marathons turned into weekend jaunts across the city and every free moment spe
Published June 13th 2014 by M/M Romance Group @ Goodreads

To ask other readers questions about Bonded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bonded

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This story is almost all telling, with the move to a menage relationship happening too quickly.

Chris goes from vanilla to sub in the blink of an eye and moves in with an established couple immediately after meeting them.

Many people have nasty parents and break up with their partners without going off the deep end.

I also thought the BDSM wasn't well done; it felt more like domestic discipline, and even that was shaky. There were no safe words, no scenes, and no apparent structure.

Some of the se
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
I like a ménage story. I know they aren't everyone's cuppa, but I'm of the opinion that there is no such thing as too many cocks. I think Ms. York portrayed the intricate dynamics of a triad relationship, especially a burgeoning triad relationship, well.

Liam is frisky and uninhibited. He tempts Chris every chance he gets. Chris is instantly attracted to Liam as well as Greg, though in different ways. Greg is authoritative and speaks to a part of Chris that he doesn't understand. Chris is also f
Catherine
Oh. My. FUCK.

That prompt picture is the stuff of legends. LEGENDS, I tell you. *golf claps to whomever submitted that photo to the LL event*

I also loved the prompt that York chose; it's not often that I read books or stories about established relationships, and even more rare that we get to see a glimpse into how that relationship might change with the introduction of a third person. Will it bend? Will it break? Will it become something entirely new and different? I just don't knoooooow (and th
Pam Nelson
4 Bonded Stars

MM – MMM Romance

Ahhh Chris breaks up with his long-time boyfriend Philip, made me sad poor Chris. He is kind of lost for a while not sure what to do or why they broke up. But if he looks deep down he sees he wasn’t really happy in that relationship.

Chris goes to the gym a lot to feel something other than sadness and he meets Greg and Liam.

I enjoyed Liam and Greg’s dynamic. And it was Liam who gets the ball rolling so to speak.

Liam’s character intrigued me and I liked the way Ch
Vivian
Jun 13, 2014 rated it liked it

If you haven't seen the picture that prompted this story--you're missing something special.

This is a roller coaster ride from freaking sad to sexy to scary to sizzling to hugs to WOOF! An emotional menage with some BDSM elements including light D/s and paddling. Mental health issues isn't my favorite premise for a D/s relationship and while it does provide an emotional punch it pigeon holes those participating--so, that aside I really only had one quibble. (view spoiler)
Helle
Jun 20, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: m-m, m-m-m, bdsm, glbt, 2014, book-i-own, gift
Gift from Debbie :-) Thank you sweetie Merry Christmas with family, friends, love, happiness and laugh *Hugs* *Happy*
Deborah
Apr 10, 2015 rated it liked it

Despite the fact that Chris wasn't totally happy or satisfied with his relationship with Philip it's still a blow when Philip breaks it off, especially considering that after three years Philip leaves a note for Chris to find when he returns from his business trip.
Chris struggles to cope, not eating properly and spending way too much time at the gym, exhaustion is the only way he can get any sleep. It's at the gym where he meets first Greg and then Liam could Chris find what he's looking for wit
Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books)
Usually I don't like MMM book but some stories are written so well that I can't help myself and this story was one of them.Each MC complimented the other,not even once I got the feeling one of them is just third wheel as the book was written so perfectly.It was a neat compact hurt comfort story and the author did a wonderful job. Wouldn't mind reading more about them and their lives now that they are staying all together.
Riayl
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm, bdsm, poly
The following has a lot of TMI wrapped around a spoiler. Enter at your own risk.

(view spoiler)
Aղցela W.
This was a really good story and really sad at times. Chris Edwards was really heartbroken his live in lover left him Phillip didn't even tell him to his face he broke up with him in a note. I wasn't sure if I would like this book as much as I did I thought that because it was a short quick read I didn't think it would be so emotional. Although I must say this cover was hot. Greg sees Chris and can tell that he is overexerting himself and losing weight and offers to help him. Chris meets Liam an ...more
Dina
Jun 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: FERISHIA
3.5 I really enjoyed this story. I didn't want it to end. I guess that's not really a problem. Thank you Sara York for donating this great story
Katrina Passick Lumsden
There isn't even really a story here. I mean, there's no resolution other than Chris agreeing to live with Liam and Greg for a year. All in all, pretty empty and pointless.
Rachel Emily
I really enjoyed this! And I agree with the others who say they want more…I'd love to see where the three of them are a year from now. Thank you for a great story!
Janie
I'm famous for reading some ménage stories even though I don't like them, but I have to say that Sara York did this story up beautifully. I truly loved it. The connection between them individually and as a group was just amazingly sexy. The angst was heartbreaking but at the same time it was the backbone of the story. I recommend this book to all who love ménage and even those who don't, it's definitely worth the read.
Teresa
Jun 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommended to Teresa by: Shelby
While I did enjoy parts of this, I felt it suffered from being too short. The author was careful to not make it insta love but the level of trust and commitment was rushed. I felt they didn't really know each other well enough...
Mandie Foxylutely
Aug 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotics, d-s, menage
Read as a prelude to Bonded 2. Full review given on Bonded 2.
Zainab
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Greg, Liam and Chris <3
I wish I could read more about them :/
Chrissy Dyer
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sara York gives us a roller coaster ride of emotions in this story
Nora
May 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
It's not terrible, and the beginning is very good, when they're still all there own people, but besides the insta-love (which isn't VERBAL insta-love but MC is commanded to move in like, right after they all get physical for the first time and he, someone whose never jumped into the dom/sub life style, just dives right in to total immersion basically)
ANYWAY
My problems are:

-PROBLEM ONE: There is cheating. I know, I know, they all become a triad. But let's put it this way. If Guy 2 and 3 were in a
Faye Kennedy
Wow A hot and gorgeous story where 3 people needed each other. Greg was the carer of them, Liam is the fragile one with worthless thoughts that led to self-harming (cutting). Chris's break-up had left him loosing to much weight and being careless in his actions. A good story but it has alot of narrative at the start for the characters.
Chris had just broken up with his boyfriend Phillip of 3 years by a note left after hed been away.. going to the gym to spent his frustration energy out.
He met Gre
John-Torleif  Harris
Very hot

I always know that when I read a Sara York book I'll get a fun story and a lot of great heat. I loved how Chris didn't realize his need to submit, but he naturally gravitated to Greg and Liam and craved what they had with each other even when it was apparent that they didn't have a vanilla relationship.

I definitely will be reading the others in this series.
☘KathyD☘
This was a super short story, but packed full of emotion, heart, and heat! I look forward to the next installment!
Aussie bookworm
Jul 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, erotica, 2015
Wow the gems you find in the middle of the night when you have insomnia. I must admit I took one look and the cover and I was sold, This book is currently free on Amazon, and It was not what I was expecting, of course you can’t expect much when you go by cover alone and not read the blurb, but seriously look at that cover.

So anyway I was drawn into a short but not so sweet ménage involving 3 men, usually I like at least one female in my Ménage because you can’t put your self in their place if th
Cathy Brockman
Jul 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
NOTE: This is a Free story written for 2014 Love's Landscape Event. The author chooses a letter (see Above) and writes a story.

At some time in our lives we have all suffered heartbreak. We have also realised that though this person left us aching it is for the best. That perhaps something was actually missing, but we were content to avoid that part of us we keep hidden so tightly. The heartache can be a release. This is what happened to Chris. He came home from a business trip to find a letter
Verity
Jul 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: dritc-ll
I did like parts of this story like how Chris, although he also mourned it, could acknowledge that his past relationship was not right for him. I think the meeting of Chris and Liam would have to be one of the funniest first impressions.

Sadly I did have some issues with this story. (view spoiler)
Discerningcritic
Oct 10, 2014 rated it liked it
An unrealistic view of a subculture the author knows little about. It's a short story, thankfully. Had it been longer, I think it could have hit the heights of ridiculousness. As it was, it merely skimmed the ceiling.

I've given a three, because judging by the letter the story was written for, not much was expected anyway (It is impossible to take someone's 'breathe' away. You take their 'breath'); Sara York has done a masterful job of turning an awful premise into a passable work of fiction. Thi
Mary Devereaux
Jun 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Easy enough read, just have to get past the insta-relationship, insta-"sure, I'll let you put me on my knees and call you Sir", aspect of the book.

To me, it's a very typical Ms York book. Nothing that really made the characters stand out for me or pull me in. Perhaps if it'd been longer we could've had some character development that would have endeared me to one of them. Don't get me wrong, they're like able enough characters, it just moved too quickly for you to really care about them.

This w
Jeanne 'Divinae'
This usually isn’t my type of story. Menage. But I still gave it a chance and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. We have the established couple in a D/S relationship; Liam and Greg. They have their eyes set on Chris from the gym. Chris is now single, his boyfriend of three years just up and leaves him in a bit of an asshole move.

Chris thinks Greg is good looking, but he is smitten with Liam. Then one day Liam needs some help and calls for Chris, which leads to more. Greg decides he likes Chr
Chris Hernandez
The book started out good but I think at the middle of everything it just lost some of its luster. Not to take away anything from the book because I still enjoyed it. I think it would have been better if some parts were explained further cause I think it lacked some details over important things that tybe book was trying to tackle.

The characters were okay. Nothing spectacular. But a three some is a three some so it was still hot. God, I kept imaginfinf the feeling to be in a threeaome while I re
Sue
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a FREE DOWNLOAD first of all. The unique way that these authors come into these story ideas, just shows how truly talented they are. This was a terrific story about a unlikely relationship between Greg, Liam and Chris. I found it extremely HOT and the characters story well put together. This is a very short story for Sara York. Very rarely can you read one of her stories while waiting in the doctors office. I loved it....Nobody else was reading anything this great while they waited! I h ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• An Old-Fashioned Love Song (Woodshed, #1)
  • Busted (Wellington Guys #1)
  • Chapmistres View - Adam and Ben
  • Jagged Rock
  • Inhaling Smoke
  • High Five Dive

Bound In Love (2 books)
  • Bonded 2 (Bound In Love, #2)