Start by marking “Russian Roulette (Brooklyn Case Files, #1)” as Want to Read:
Russian Roulette (Brooklyn Case Files, #1)

Russian Roulette (Brooklyn Case Files, #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
It's been two years and the DEA is no closer to breaking into the Russians smuggling operation today, than they were when the file first crossed his desk. Fuses are short and nerves are shot as the task force is forced to sit back and wait for a break in the case.

Amy Roberts is invisible. The quiet girl does exactly what she's told and wouldn't know trouble if it punched
Kindle Edition, 1, 107 pages
Published July 1st 2014 by B3 Publishing (first published June 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Russian Roulette, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Russian Roulette

really liked it 4.00  ·

S. Policar
Jul 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I will begin by saying that I pretty love everything Jennifer Martinez writes.

The Brooklyn Case Files is very different than the previous works I've read by Jennifer. It has no paranormal or fantasy qualities; in fact, it's pretty much like reading an episode of Law and Order of Cold Case, which I love!

The clincher for me is that it takes place in Brooklyn, NY which is my home town. I was a bit disappointed that aside from the title and the vague mentions of the word Brooklyn, it isn't known tha
Jennifer Long
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well written, strong characters and great plot. It is great to see a favorite author branch out from her normal genre it was captivating from page one and not only eagerly await but salivate for the next installment.
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Andrew
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOTE: This review covers a physical softcover book that includes the first 3 episodes of the series which are available electronically on both Kindle and Nook.

“Brooklyn Case Files” plays out like a television series. The “episodes” (another nod to the TV series concept) run concurrently and build upon each other, BUT a reader can jump in at any one of the 3 stories and enjoy it standalone. (However, due to foreshadowing and references to past events, I recommend reading in order.)

The stories ar
De
rated it did not like it
Jul 10, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Susan Griscom
Tina
Feb 17, 2016
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
Nov 29, 2017
I like to think of myself as a beautiful conundrum. When I am not writing, I can be found surrounded by my amazing family or doing yoga at the beach. I love who I am and don’t mind at all when I get strange looks from people. I am a tattoo covered, child and animal lover who looks forward to destroying peoples preconceived notions of what “someone like me” would be interested in. You only live li ...more