Start by marking “A Taylor Made Master” as Want to Read:
A Taylor Made Master

A Taylor Made Master

(The Taylor Made Series #2)

Kiera Fox is the secretly proud submissive to Dominant sex god Taylor Holloway. Taylor has taught her many things, both in the classroom and in the bedroom. In return Kiera has given herself willing to him, including the confession of her damaged past.

But as Kiera's feelings continue to grow over time, she realizes Taylor is still very much an enigma; a man filled with se
Published June 6th 2014 by Carrie Anne Ward (first published June 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Taylor Made Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Taylor Made Master

Tracey Marec
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Taylor (Mr. Holloway, Sir) and Keira Fox (Little Sinner) and their intense love and sexual chemistry for each other.

Author Carrie Anne Ward has given us exactly what we wanted in the second book of The Taylor Made Series. We have SEX, BDSM, suspense, friendship, angst, jealousy and of course that evil ex-girlfriend. Our amazing characters are very well developed with and intriguing storyline that you just can't stop reading. At times I wanted to yell and throw my kindle becaus
Krys
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very good story and characters and very suspenseful. Full of great hot bdsm sex! But man what a cliff hanger at the end!!! oh and please tell me the next one is due out soooooon! :-( can't wait to read it!
Stacie Marquart
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a great book. Found it hard to put the book down.
Rachel
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! I'm addicted

Love this series!! I'm sitting here wishing the third book was out already!! I don't think I can wait. Cliffy for sure!
Lorraine
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous story line. Characters that will forever remain in your memory. Can not wait to read book 3 in this series. Mr Taylor Halloway can spank me anyday
Barbara
The Taylor Made Series continues with A Taylor Made Master and I loved it! I can't get enough of Taylor, he's one HAWT alpha male and I love Kiera. The book is very well written Bravo to Ms Ward. The characters are very well developed, and I must say I enjoyed all of them. I love the second book more than the first, and the first book is on my TOP TEN Favorites. I'm so excited for the third book in this series. Ms. Ward is a very gifted author and I can't wait to see what else she writes.
Primrose
May 04, 2015 rated it liked it
I finished the book only to be left with a cliffhanger to not find out who was causing turmoil for Kiera and Taylor. I'm happy that their relationship is developing but I'm sad by how slow the book moved in that direction. I guess I will wait for the third book in hope that it will move smoother and reveal more in hope that we have a conclusive ending.
Justine Mcfadyen
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The second part to an exceptional story in and around the classroom and the BDSM lifestyle . The story line keeps getting better and better , page by page . How could you leave me hanging like that ? Talk about cliffhanger! I have got to say that I am addicted .
Layna
Jun 16, 2014
Gwendolyn
Oct 18, 2014
Carrie Ward
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Misty Kenny
Apr 07, 2015
Carrie Ward
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Antoinette Lewis
Maria Theresa
Yaritza
Jody Pardo
Oct 24, 2014
Carrie Anne Ward grew up in the seaside resort Clacton on sea in Essex, England, with her mum and two brothers until she was 16 years old, and then moved with her mother to Colchester (where she still lives to this day) to go on to study Art and Design at the Colchester institute. However, after recovering from the illness glandular fever, which meant she couldn’t finish her degree, she went out i ...more

The Taylor Made Series (2 books)
  • A Taylor Made Student