Start by marking “Some People Prefer Hotels: Motorhome Novices Tour Cornwall” as Want to Read:
Some People Prefer Hotels: Motorhome Novices Tour Cornwall

Some People Prefer Hotels: Motorhome Novices Tour Cornwall

Some People Prefer Hotels gets its title from a grumpy old work colleague's comment when the author and his wife bought a motorhome. Whilst nervously driving to Cornwall for a week's holiday during the first heavy rainfall for months and the windscreen wipers stop working, it seemed he had a point.

What with the rotten weather, wobbly toilet pan, temperamental showers and b
Published April 2nd 2014 by Matador (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Some People Prefer Hotels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Some People Prefer Hotels

Start your review of Some People Prefer Hotels: Motorhome Novices Tour Cornwall
Susan Wiltshire
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I love motorhomes and liked the idea of this book, but got a little bored with the style, sorry.
Rosie Amber
Jun 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
In my continuing support of local writers I am pleased to be able to review this book for Nigel who grew up in Fleet. "Some People Prefer Hotels Motorhome Novices tour Cornwall" is about Nigel and Emm's enthusiasm for a motorhome and the learning curve which goes with being a novice.

With the children left home, they sink their savings in to a motorhome and plan a trip to Cornwall. They return to places they've visited in the past and found new places of interest too. Nigel writes with humour and
Adam Winter
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When you read this book, you join Nigel, Emm (his wife) and their dog Monty on their first ever motor-home holiday. You will enjoy the funny, frustrating and interesting times as though you were there with them.
I would recommend this book to anyone whether you like comedy, factual or travel books, there is something here for you. I am 13 years old and would , therefore, also recommend this book to anyone of any age.
Diane Rothwell