Start by marking “Make Me Weak (Make Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Make Me Weak (Make Me, #1)

Make Me Weak (Make Me, #1)

Alexandria 'Andie' Hawkins, is in control. She knows what she wants and never lets anyone make decisions for her. With no family and no friends, Andie doesn’t really have anyone she can count on for support. But that’s fine. She is used to the silence now. Working as a high-class pole dancer was never one of her dreams but now, it is the only thing she cares about. Alexand ...more
Published October 6th 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Weak, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Weak

Alice Wulf
Oh God SO BAD.

I did not finish this book. This is a groundbreaking moment, folks. I normally have a perverse inability to stop in the middle of the book. I HAVE to know what is going to happen. But I hit the 40% mark and literally threw my hands in the air and this book across the room.

The first hint I had that this book was going to be problematic was a typo on the first page. I even made a note of it, just like I made a note of the numerous typos throughout the book. How hard is it for an auth
Eileen Robinson
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
Alexandria (Andi) is a beautiful and talented young woman, but she's broken, damaged by a terrible past and haunted by soul destroying demons. The one thing she has learned is that she can trust no one. She's struggling with life and working under the name of Kandi as a pole dancer for the soul purpose of earning enough money to get back the most precious thing in her life.

A normal night dancing and she finds herself entranced by a mysterious man Onyx, and also meets up with an old school friend
Brandy
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Megan Noelle has hit it out of the park with the first book in this series.

Andie aka Kandi is a girl with a sorted past. She's a strong, independent woman who takes care of herself and trusts no one. She lives a simple life. Until she meets Kayne. Andie doesn't realize that she knows Kayne because it's been several years. She meets Onyx and there's just something about him that she can't shake.

I most definitely recommend this book for anyone looking for a great book. However, I've not read a b
GTR33GURL
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book from start to finish loved Onyx and Alexandria he was older than her by a lot but it didn't even feel like he was and what Alex went through my god I cried I need the next book ASAP so good well done Megan!!!
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
"I believe it to be true that life is darkest just before the dawn and sometimes you need to be at your weakest in order to be strong. You need to feel pain and hurt before you can feel love. You need to have faith before you can have forever."

Megan Noelle has a way with words, it's hard finding the words to express how her writing effects us. She has an incredible way of drawing you in and keeping you hooked. The way she writes with so much raw emotion for her characters leaves us speechless. P
Stephanie
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am in awww every time I pick up a book from Megan Noelle. I always get so lost in her characters and I think noway she could get any better. Honestly this story is about Andi finding herself after many years of nightmares and demons coming back to her. She is amazingly talented and gorgeous above all but she has one goal in life and she has no time for friends or boyfriend for that matter. She has learned to trust no one because in the end its only yourself that will be there. But she reunites ...more
Sandra Curney
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story! Megan Noelle has the ability to make you feel every emotion her characters do. She draws you in with every single word she writes!

Kandi aka Andie is a beautiful, strong woman who is fighting demons of her past. She is doing everything she can to take care of the one thing she loves the most. Kandi dances at night to earn as much money, as fast as she can. While dancing at the club she runs into a face from the past, a past she is running from. Kayne is so intrigued by Kan
Terri S
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
looking forward to make me strong.
Olivia
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am desperate for the next book! I would have given five star but it did not have that strong of a plot. I enjoyed the main character and her guy, but I will not really love it until I can read the next book.
Renee Dyer
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start? I have never been a fan of exotic dancers or of the older man, younger woman story lines, BUT Megan Noelle wrote this story so well that I fell in love with Andie and Onyx! Onyx is so unbelievably H-O-T and sweet and everything every woman could every ask for. He's dominant when needed and loving when needed and just there at the right moments. He knows that a woman needs to feel beautiful and appreciated. He is understanding and just GAH!

I love Andie because she doesn't try to
Nadou
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very emotional

I love this book. I feel so bad for Andie to go through something like that was heart wrenching to read. I absolutely love Onyx I don't care how old he is he is godsend. That disgusting Dustin should eat poop and died! I hate him with everything inside me. ( I never hated this mush until him) I hope Kayne find what he's looking for i really felt bad for him. One thing that I couldn't get was what was Andie nationality? The cover picture is giving me a West Indies look. Over all I
Rachel Hicks
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Andie is broken and Onyx may be just the thing to fix her or will she fix him. I loved this story, it was such a different read and I really enjoyed it. I love everything that Megan writes and this one was no different. Andie needed someone older than her and Onyx was perfect. This was a great story and I cant wait to read more!
Jennifer Millaway
Amazing

I had no idea what to expect going into this read. I was blown away. I was immediately drawn in and I could not put it down. This has a lot of mystery and intrigue. The pull that is instantly there between Andie and Onyx is fascinating. I look forward to reading Make Me Strong to get more of this couple and storyline. I definitely recommend this book as a must read.
Shelli
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All I can say OMG, Frickin amazing. Megan has brought into a world that is amazing, heart wrenching, emotional....
HOT HOT HOT. Megan I have watched your grow into an incredible Author. So congratulations and I am counting down until to the next book.
Sylvia Nguyen
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shannon Davison
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Captivating Story

I couldn't put this book down. The characters and story just draw you in and keep you hooked. Cliffhanger of sorts so now I have to read the next book in the series.
Gail
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I cannot explain how much I ❤'d this book!!! I absolutely love this author and I cannot wait for the next in the series.. I loved Andie & Onyx!! ...more
Lindsay
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was an interesting read. Alexandria and Onyx have an undeniable connection throughout. I can't wait to read the next book Make Me Stronger!
Coribooks
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great book with a fantastic storyline but the last chapter left me with a blah feeling. Very strange ending that doesn't excite me to read the next.
Dee

• Brothers & Best Friends
  • Hidden
  • Love Through Pain
  • Twisted Up In You
  • Only You (Shepherd Family Saga, #1)
  • Touched (Touched, #1)
  • The Contingency Plan (The Lonely Heart, #4)
  • Dove
  • The Boss Lady
  • No Strings Attached
  • Housebound
  • Dash: Volume 2 (Dash #2)
  • Family Secrets
  • The Panther & the Pyramid (Khamsin: Warriors of the Wind, #4)
  • Burning Down the House
  • UnPlanned
  • Secret Promises (Off Limits Duet, #1)
  • Sons of Mayhem 4: Snakes and Angels  (Sons of Mayhem #1.4)