Start by marking “Waiting for You” as Want to Read:
Waiting for You

Waiting for You

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Ryan Davenport eats, sleeps, and breathes for work. The drive to achieve partner status in his prestigious law firm has required his total commitment at the expense of any semblance of a personal life, and a relationship is the last thing he's looking for until he meets Kaitlin Salinger. Ryan and Kaitlin couldn't be more different: he comes from a prominent and close-knit ...more
Published June 2014 by Covenant Communications Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Waiting for You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting for You

Shauna
Oh how fun it is to read about a sweet romance!
Add in a few rocky moments, some contention, and a couple of kissing scenes...
And you have the makings of one terrific read!

Ryan is all about work! Some say he doesn't take time to date because he is "married to his work."

But when he meets Kaitlin he wants to spend every spare minute with her...sadly he doesn't have many spare minutes.

Kaitlin comes from a painful past and feels that Ryan is "too good to be true."

She is willing to go along with his b
Katie Watkins
I was very confused when I started this book because I actually read the back cover on this one and it says, "Alex Davenport eat, sleeps, and breathes for work. etc etc Alex and Kaitlin... etc etc Alex struggles etc etc." I kept thinking, "WHO is Alex?! This book's MC is Ryan!" Once I got over the name on the cover being different than the name in the story, I was able to relax and enjoy it.

Ryan is a very determined and focused man. He really does love being a lawyer and enjoys climbing the lad
Charissa
LDS Fiction. This contemporary romance touched on the topic of priorities, and choosing love and family over a career. This was a fun, fast read about two people who fall in love, and how their relationship deteriorates when a demanding law career becomes the first priority without the hero even realizing it. When tragedy strikes, they both learn what is most important and must choose to fight for love…or lose it.
Amy
That's a big blunder to make when the leading male character is misnamed on the back cover write up LOL!!!

All in all an easy read, tho I had a hard time with the believability as in the beginning Ryan is so attentive and thoughtful and before long it's almost like he doesn't care anymore, yet claims to. Almost wish Kaitlin would have walked away sooner. Good twist tho, and the message of forgiveness & patience is prevalent in this book. A good read.
Sophie5283
Waiting for You is not only an awesome love story, but it brings to the reader's attention some things that are really important in life. I liked the dialogue. First I was laughing and then crying. The author has a cute sense of humor. I highly recommend this entertaining and enjoyable book.
Kathryn
Loved this book and couldn't put it down. Priorities are a big focus in this novel along with the growing relationship of ryan davenport and Kaitlin. I loved the closeness of the dabs port family, especially in contrast to Kaitlin's family or lack of. Well rounded novel.
Kareena
It was a cute story but the dialogue and the word choice did not fit well. Some of the things they said or phrases the author used were very cliche. The ending of the story was very cliche, very predictable. Something good if you want something light and fluffy, but has no depth.
Amy
Clean romance about a workaholic (very aptly described) from a "perfect" Mormon family and a lady who has no family and tries to be a good person. No swearing. Descriptions of violent memories and injuries.
Gayle
3.5 stars. This was a pretty predictable LDS romance, but had a good message about priorities of work vs. family.
Kerstin
I don't ever read this genre, but I loved the fact that I was reading a book penned by my long-time friend.
A sweet love story. Very much a dessert book--not a lot of meat to it, but a sweet easy read.
language: clean, heat level: mild
Sweet story with lot of raw emotion. I was very satisfied with the ending.
Cheri
Stayed up way too late reading this book! This is the first book for this author and I hope she plans on writing more. Just a quick easy read.
Kira
The best things in life aren't free.
Karijean31
couldn't put it down!
Valerie
A good book. Super cliche in a lot of parts. Both main characters were too perfect. But over all a quick fun story that I enjoyed being in.
Lisa
Sweet book.
Elizabeth Reid
A fun, good read. Formal review found here: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/86...
Susan Lee
Loved this book. I didn't want to put it down. Nothing beats a Happy Ever After ending!
Mindie
No fantastic not horrible.
Alisha
Alisha is currently reading it
Feb 20, 2015
McKailey R.
McKailey R. marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
April
April is currently reading it
Feb 08, 2015
Cherri
Cherri marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015