Start by marking “Redeemed (Believe #3)” as Want to Read:
Redeemed (Believe #3)

Redeemed

(Believe #3)

Megan’s life has been anything but simple. She’s always lived amongst chaos, and for once, she just wants it all to stop. After years of lies and agony, will anything work out for her?

In this heart-gripping third installment of the Believe series, watch Megan discover love again, and not just any love, but one worth fighting for, one that makes her feel different, cherish
Published May 29th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Redeemed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeemed

Sandra Love
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY MOLY!!!!!! L hit a homerun with this book! It is WAY different than the first 3 books in the series. It was suspenseful and so good. L’s book gets better and better each time she writes. L is so talented. This entire series is brilliant and well written. I really like how in this book she changed it up a bit, I was on the edge of my seat thinking what is about to happen. There were moments where I was had to read over because I couldn’t believe that happened.
In this book Megan and Mark’s r
Eye Candy Bookstore
Jun 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was looking forward to reading more about Megan and Mark and wasn't disappointed. It is a true love story. Mark worships Megan's daughter Lucy even though she isn't his.

When Mark and Megan’s pasts team together to blow their world apart, it leaves Mark in the hospital after and attack. Megan has no choice but to choose her daughter over Mark. Even though I was rooting for her to explain to Mark and not break his heart in two, as a mum I understood Megan's reasons. Poor Mark, my heart ached fo
Jackie
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW JUST WOWZA what a ride that was. L Chapman has really done a amazing job with the believe series, each book just got better and better. It concludes Megan and Marks story. It was so gripping I couldn't put it down until I finished it. There are so many twists and turns I was gripping the edge of my seat. What a roller coaster ride, you will NOT be disappointed with this series, I fully 110% recommend this series. I can't wait to see what L Chapman writes next, I for one will defiantly be kee ...more
Lady Living  In Bookland
I truly wanted to love this story, especially with it being the final instalment to the series, but as with the earlier books, I struggled to make real connections with the number of characters involved, as well as all their independent storylines.

It was certainly more action packed as we read of the turmoil Megan is yet to face. But when it comes to true love or maternal love, there’s only one option when a mother is pushed to the limits.

Again, a little predictable. I found myself increasingl
Heavenly
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have received an ARC copy of all book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

This series were my first books by Ms Chapman and although I did enjoyed the concept of the books, the style of writing was not really appealing for me.

Trust - Believe #1
In here we meet Megan. Young woman who was hurt by her ex-boyfriend, who left her after she discovered he is married and has kids. The only thing that was left after him, and will change Megan's whole life, is the small person that will be
Tori Tee
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was provided as an ARC as part of a blog tour and the review was first posted on Lily Loves Indie - http://lilylovesindie.co.uk/?p=445

Well what is there to say about this book? I’ve read the others in the series (see my reviews of Trust and Veiled), and so that helped me jump straight into the series. Although familiarity with the characters helped, this is the kind of book you could dip into without prior understanding as Chapman makes events very clear from the start.

The characters i
Anny hernandez
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

WOW this is not what I was expecting, I have read all book in the series, and I love them all, but this one just had me on an emotional roller coaster, this book had some twist and turns, that I did not see coming, and I love every single minute of it, love the characters and love how the book turn out to be. I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with Mark and Megan, after what Meg
Crystal
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Megan and Mark are tested repeatedly through this book. If you thought things were going to go smooth sailing, you'd be wrong. There is happiness, but Megan can't move beyond the fear of John taking little Lucy. Is it a real possibility? No one knows why John said it, but one thing is certain...it's affecting Megan every day.

When the past comes to the present choices will have to be made. Can Megan survive them? Will Mark be her biggest regret? Is there a Happily Ever After?

This book is a psych
Krissy
May 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Believe Series has been a favourite of mine since Trust (book 1) was released. I fell in love with Megan and especially Mark and have been anxiously waiting to get my hands on more of their story... Redeemed floored me.

L. Chapman stepped away from the style of the other books in the series and really surprised me with the story line. She did a great job of adding more drama and suspense that kept you reading and waiting with baited breath to see what was going to happen next.

Megan and Marks
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As we reach the conclusion of Megan and Mark's love story, we are left with a sene that love always prevale.

Megan has been worried since John made it clear he wanted to be part of Lucy's life. She knows that the man she loves and the man she wants Lucy to call daddy is Mark, but in order to do that, she will have to push John out of the way. After being given a difficult task to do will affect her future, she knows that she must do it unless, she wants to be happy.

Mark loves Megan and he feels l
GQ
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ter Wilson
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can Megan catch a break at all? John now knows about Lucy. Mark is trying to help in any way he can.

Then all of the sudden lady luck takes a freaking vacation! All kinds of stuff hits the fan. Megan lives through a nightmare of all nightmares. Will things get righted, will people be safe. Can Megan and Mark’s Love survive?

I Want to tell you the answers to all these questions, alas spoilers!

I will let you know, that this book struck me hard. I had to put it down a couple times. Things that are g
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
As you all know, I love the Believe Series because L.C. rocks. They are fab stories and characters that I feel greatly for, just simply fab to read.

We jump back into Megan and Mark’s world where life is never easy, and, well, definitely not in this book either. The story unfolds, and we jump right into a puzzle that has you thinking what the hell! Sorry, my loves, but I can not give too much away. This is a must read!!

This book had me laughing and crying. Let's just say it had it all and twis
Boundless Book Reviews
I want to say thank you for the opportunity to read and review this book.

This book picks up with Megan from Trust, which is Book 1 of the Believe Series. In Veiled, which is Book 2, we learn that John, Megan's ex and the father of Lucy, Megan's daughter, doesn't know that Lucy exists and is his. Once he finds this out he threatens to fight for Lucy and to take her away from Megan.

In this book you think you know what's happening and then BAM you get hit with big twists. This is by far the best bo
Hooked On Books
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review for redeemed by l chapman 5 stars

This is by far my most favorite book of the series. It's the perfect amount of romance,suspense and it's a little dark at points. Meghan is a very strong woman and shows just how far your willing to go to keep your child and loves safe. Through trials and tribulations it shows a very real relationship and how strong mark and Meagan are for each other .I got very chocked up in the middle to end and thought it was going to have a very sad ending but in fact
The Book Fairy Reviews
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A turbulent ride with a HEA!
Just when You think that everything is going perfect for poor Megan and Mark... BAM! Yeah not so much. This book had me biting my nails as the unleashing of the tragedy unfolded. Yes tears streaming down my face as I tried to cry silently at 3 am. Yeah not so much.... But totally worth it. I had a love hate relationship with Megan mostly live with the dash of hate but hey that's what makes a good read a good read.
Katie Montgomery
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
redeemed is the final book in the believe series and it is definitely the best. the story is quick action packed and keeps you on your toes.

The past has come back to haunt megan and mark but will their love be strong enough to hold on and survive what's to come??

True friendships have been made throughout this series and it was lovely to see their bonds grow stronger and love flourish. Let's hope everyone can get their happy ever after.
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
The final instalment in this series. Can Megan and Mark get their happy ever after? Mark wants nothing more than to give Megan everything. Her past has other plans. Can they overcome everything thrown at them and come out the other side?
Another sweet read, the love of this couple can be felt through the pages.

Laura White
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Redeemed was a lovely easy read with a good storyline.
There are some tense moments in this book that make you want to read until you've finished it.
Megan and Mark are a lovely couple who you want to see work but can Megan shake her past to allow it to happen.
4 stars for a good read.
Renee at Book Happiness
Jun 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this book for an honest review. This book was a very good book I am giving it 4 stars because they end up getting thier happy ending although throughout you sometimes feel as though Megan and Mark aren't going to get that. This whole series was very enjoyable..
S.J.
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was intense am so glad at the end though it had a lot of crying moments from me x
Amanda
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Des
rated it did not like it
Jan 16, 2016
Theresa Ritchie
Sep 27, 2015
Kim
Jun 25, 2014
L. Chapman was born in and continues to live in North Yorkshire, United Kingdom. She has spent most of her life helping others as a health care assistant, and was, at one time, a DJ for a special needs club. Blending her love of helping others and her love of children, L dreams to one day own and operate a childcare nursery that will help mainstream special needs children with others.
In the rare