Start by marking “When One Door Closes (Rock Star)” as Want to Read:
When One Door Closes (Rock Star)

When One Door Closes (Rock Star)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Her marriage a disaster, Lilly closes the door to her personal life. Can meeting Bruce open a door to a new life or will her fear shut her off from love?

All Lilly has ever wanted to do is sing, but being an internationally famous superstar has turned her life into a living nightmare. Closing the door on her destructive marriage, she runs to her best friend's rural home in
Published January 31st 2014

To ask other readers questions about When One Door Closes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When One Door Closes

Douglas Meeks
Feb 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OK, I know it seems to be that almost every author believes in love at first sight (or just MINE! in paranormal romance) but i still like to find my romance a bit more believable or perhaps I am jaded against such things.

This is a great story, I enjoyed the characters, I enjoyed the setting and loved the ending. I gave it 4 Stars and here are the picky things why it was not 5.

Almost instant romance (actually happened twice), playboy rock star never really exhibits that persona, somebody never ge
Nancy Silk
Feb 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Needing A Safe Harbor"

This is the fifth story written by award winning Author Sandy Wolters. Her finely honed, excellent writing style swoops the reader right into her tales of romance, mystery, struggles, and tenderness. In this story, Officer Bruce Silk stops one evening to check on the security of his brother Clayton's opulent home while he's away playing the famous rock star celebrity role. Bruce see's that the security system has been turned off and he fears another rock music groupie has
Patricia

Have you ever believed in love at first sight, well if you didn't you will after you read this book . Lily is staying at her best friends house in the country . When she is arrested by hunky cop Bruce, who happens to be Clay's brother, Little does he know that Lily will not only take his breath away she will also steal his heart.

This book had me laughing hard example Barney the dog running Lily over when they first met.

This is Barney , so now you understand why I was laughing so hard when I
John
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
This copy has been given free to me by First Reads. Thank you so much for the giveaway!

Such a sweet story. This book can make me a believer of love at first sight. The chemistry between the two main characters was off the charts. I loved Bruce and his doggy, and Lilly was a sweetheart. I wish it were longer. I didn't want it to end!
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rockstar
I was quite surprised by this book. I don't typically read rock star romances because they aren't my forte. However, Lilly isn't your typical rock star and didn't sleep around.

Trying to recover from her failed marriage, Lilly ran to Arizona to lick her wounds and be with her best friend Clay Silk.

Bruce Silk doesn't approve of his brother's ways, but still agrees to watch his house while he is away. He never expected to find love with a woman he assumed was a groupie.

This was a very fun read wi
Amy Andrzejewski
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading When One Door Opens. This was the first book I've read written by Sandy Wolters. This book was an easy read. I was to the end before I knew it. I love how two characters can look at each other and know that their meant to be. No matter what the conditions are that bring them together. "When one door closes, another one opens." I enjoy reading rockstar romances. I will be reading Another One Opens in the near future. If you believe in love at first sight make this a must read.
Teri Ditchman
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great story with great characters. If you love a Rock star romance you will love this book. Looking forward to reading the next book in the series!
Lea's *~*Book Nook*~*
Heather
Apr 30, 2014
Sue
Apr 30, 2014
  • Stay (Tales of Dunham, #2)
  • Tangled
  • Walk Into Me (Walking, #2)
  • My Rock
  • Beyond the Velvet Rope
  • Bitter Pill
  • Come Undone
  • Just Breathe
  • Rush (Pleasure at Home, #1)
  • Starstruck (Fusion Prologues #3)
  • Pulling Me Under (Pulling Me Under, #1)
  • Soul Fire (The Soul Trilogy, #1)
  • Fan Girl (Los Rancheros #1)
I’ve been an avid reader for years. To my husband’s dismay, I have bookshelves full of books, rooms full of books, boxes full of books. My cars have books in them. I just can’t seem to get rid of them after I read them. You just never know when you will want to read it again, right?

About two years ago, my husband gave me the dream gift, a Kindle. It was love at first sight and my first foray into
More about Sandy Wolters