Start by marking “東京喰種トーキョーグール 6 [Tokyo Guru 6] (Tokyo Ghoul, #6)” as Want to Read:
東京喰種トーキョーグール 6 [Tokyo Guru 6] (Tokyo Ghoul, #6)

東京喰種トーキョーグール 6 [Tokyo Guru 6]

(東京喰種 / Tokyo Ghoul #6)

"組織化された喰種たちが、「CCG」を潰そうとしている!" 不穏な動きを見せる「11区」。そこは、リゼが元いた場所だった。おぞましい計画を万丈から告げられたカネキの下に、リゼを追ってきた「11区」の刺客が現れる。「アオギリの樹」を名乗る喰種集団の真の目的とは!? ...more
Paperback, ヤングジャンプコミックス, 200 pages
Published January 18th 2013 by 集英社

Be the first to ask a question about 東京喰種トーキョーグール 6 [Tokyo Guru 6]

Start your review of 東京喰種トーキョーグール 6 [Tokyo Guru 6] (Tokyo Ghoul, #6)
Magdalen
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Soooo much information that I guess we didn't see in the anime or is it my poor memory?
Anyway the plot gets better and better..more and more action is taking place as the volumes go on. I love it.
PS: PROTECT KANEKI-KUN AT ALL COSTS!
Aya Hamza
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This volume is so intense and full of action.
Crazy ghouls are EVERYWHERE!

The manga is so good so far. Definitely will read the the next volume.
Mary ♥
Shelves: 2018, manga
Aleksandra
Nov 11, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The actual rating is 3,5 stars.

This volume felt like a filler book. I watched anime so I know the bare skeleton of the events and I was anxiously waiting for Some Bad Things To Happen (guess it'll be in next volume). So I was kind of disappointed. To be fair, vol. 6 had lots of interesting & important scenes for plot in the future. Unfortunately they are uncomparable to previous volumes in intensity. Things were relatively moderate. There're a lot of scenes that were cut out for anime, so I
Kät
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting...very interesting where the story seems headed. I'm cautiously intrigued.
unknown
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Can anyone tell what the hell is going on during the fights in this manga? All Ishida does is draw big nonsensical whooshes between the fighters.
Maria (Big City Bookworm)

#MangaMadnessReadAThon: Aug.10 - 18 2018

Actual Rating: 3.5 Stars!

I won't lie, I'm struggling to get through some of these volumes lately. This one did end with a bang though, so I'm hoping it's uphill from here!
awwsalah
Jun 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
well. this volume its not interesting as i thought it would be. lot of nonsense. and now keneki investigating who made him a ghoul. that's the only interesting thing i encountered. i hope the volume won't be same as nonsense as this.
Maria
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m changing my rating to 4 stars.
Juuzou Suzuya! Marude! Banjou! Ayato! Yamori! Nico! Tatara! Noro! ETO!!!
Aogiri Tree is here! Kaneki is kidnapped and taken by Jason. Let the torture and the madness begin!

Btw, I’m very grateful for the lecture Shinohara gave Suzuya on the nature of kagune and RC-cells and all that pseudo-scientific stuff. I totally forgot that RC-cells of ghouls with a superior kagune type could be poisonous to other ghouls! Not to mention that it’s always nice to refresh one
Shannon
This is finally getting a bit more interesting with the entrance of the new ghouls and factions and whatnot.

Sorry I don't have much else to say, but the volumes are starting to blend together.

One of the things I find really interesting is the different hierarchies of the ghouls and that the ghouls all have complexities like a human would. It's not just a "KILL ALL HUMANS" -type of thinking. That's really this series' strong-point because it makes you question whether it's "wrong" to eat humans
Josephine
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5-4 stars.

More scenes that weren't in the anime!

Do I even need to add anything to these 'reviews'? Nothing's changed - still loving the series, and we're getting to the really great bits now And I liked the part that they didn't include in the anime. It shows a bit more of Kaneki's character. Looking forward to moving on^^
SyaSya Syed Nasir
Ahhhh..what happen?? Let's get the next book! ...more
Romie
I'm disappointed in this one? Like nothing much happened and honestly it was quite boring. I hope the next one is better!

2.75
Saif Sayed
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-manga
This is one of the best book of the series so far! The story has developed so well and new-coming characters are very interesting!! The Aaogi tree looks troublesome !
Lauren
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Hmmm...I’m thinking this might be the weakest volume so far. It seemed laden with info dumps despite quite a bit happening...and where is Uta?!

RTC

Nərmin
I liked that we got information about ghouls and their types! It was so entertaining to read about them.
I don't like Juuzo's character. And not Ayato's character either. Ayato is handsome but cruel and jerk.
It was beautiful to see that Touka care so much about Kaneki.))
And Banjo was quite fine and sweet guy.
However if we talk about sweetness, I have to mention Kaneki-kun again and again, as you would get diabetes from his sweetness. I understand now why Kaneki fans are very protective of him.
L. McCoy
SUPER FAST REVIEW:
Good but not great volume. I like the art, there’s some good action towards the end and the horror element is pretty great. The reason I say it’s not great is the first half is quite slow and the dialogue is kinda cringey at times. Still, it’s a mostly good volume of an interesting story so I’m adding volume 7 to my reading list.

4/5
Radwa
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, e-books
The 11th ward and all the crazy ghouls in it are the focus of this volume.

The spotlight on Rize's past and her death is getting intense, and I liked Banjou's character. It's too violent, and we get to know a little bit about Touka's life, I'm interested to know more about her.
Audrey
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There was a whole lotta backstory and not much action in #6, but I’m not saying that as a bad thing! I don’t think that I enjoyed this one as much as the first five, but it was nowhere near bad either.
Clara (Clarylovesbooks)
Drama is finally coming!
Mir
Jun 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic, fantasy
Glad to see Ken trying to not be pushed around all the time.

The Ghoul Investigators were boring in this installment and had too much page time for not enough action. Apparently they have Something Big planned.

Lots of new baddy characters.
Clarissa
A solid volume.

This was more of a set up for the ghoul gang: the Aogiri Tree, but it still moved the plot forward. Kaneki is captured by this underground faction for a yet to be revealed reason. Also, I did enjoy learning a bit about the anatomy of a ghoul.

On to the next volume.
Shanya Putri Siahaan
uh, okay... this one is the most different to the anime. i hate that this manga has so many precious characters!! it's like... not every bad guy is a bad guy, after all.
Francesca
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one added a lot of information that wasn't necessarily missing from the anime, but brings a lot of context to certain things. Also I felt like I got to know the new characters really well.
Rachel
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Wow this was a great volume!! Lots of action and some cool "biology" of the ghouls ughhhh my nerd heart is DYYYING. I love it.
Lanie
Amazing.

I loved Banjo and Ken is a special little cinnamon roll. :) he's such a sweet. Loved the brother thing. Definitely adds a new side to Touka. The gang story was great. very interesting. I'm not as invested in the doves story, but I did like how we used that Little creepy one to explain about the different kinds of powers the ghouls have. :) even if I forgot most of what we learned within the hour.

Art is stunning as always. Definitely looking forward to seeing what comes in volume 7. :)
Derek Royal
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm enjoying this series. It's nothing heavy or complex, but it's a fun narrative that has me looking forward to each new volume.
BondS
Dec 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Chapter 50 to Chapter 59 <3
Waukesha
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just when I think I have heard it all....vol 6 shows me I'm wrong. This series just gets better and better
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Attack on Titan, Vol. 11 (Attack on Titan, #11)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 2 (Attack on Titan, #2)
  • 進撃の巨人 10 [Shingeki no Kyojin 10] (Attack on Titan, #10)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 12
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 8
  • 東京喰種―トーキョーグール― [日々] [Tokyo Guru Hibi] (Tokyo Ghoul Light Novel, #1: Days)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 21 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #21)
  • 進撃の巨人 8 [Shingeki no Kyojin 8] (Attack on Titan, #8)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 6 [Boku No Hero Academia 6] (My Hero Academia, #6)
  • Attack on Titan, Vol. 6 (Attack on Titan, #6)
  • 終わりのセラフ 5 [Owari no Serafu 5] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #5)
  • 進撃の巨人 9 [Shingeki no Kyojin 9] (Attack on Titan, #9)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 5 [Boku No Hero Academia 5] (My Hero Academia, #5)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 7 [Boku No Hero Academia 7] (My Hero Academia, #7)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 3 [Boku No Hero Academia 3] (My Hero Academia, #3)
  • 進撃の巨人 27 [Shingeki no Kyojin 27] (Attack on Titan, #27)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 2 [Boku No Hero Academia 2] (My Hero Academia, #2)
Also known as 石田スイ.

Sui Ishida (石田スイ, Ishida Sui), born December 28, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan, is a Japanese manga artist
In 2010 he won the Young Jump 113th Grand Prix award with Tokyo Ghoul (東京喰種, Tōkyō Kushu). In March 2011, the same oneshot was published in the 2nd Issue of Miracle Jump. And later in September 2011, Tokyo Ghoul started as a series in Weekly Young Jump 2011-41 Issue. In December

東京喰種 / Tokyo Ghoul (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Tokyo Ghoul, tome 1 (Tokyo Ghoul, #1)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 2 [Tokyo Guru 2] (Tokyo Ghoul, #2)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 3 [Tokyo Guru 3] (Tokyo Ghoul, #3)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 4 [Tokyo Guru 4] (Tokyo Ghoul, #4)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 5 [Tokyo Guru 5] (Tokyo Ghoul, #5)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 7 [Tokyo Guru 7] (Tokyo Ghoul, #7)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 8 [Tokyo Guru 8] (Tokyo Ghoul, #8)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 9 [Tokyo Guru 9] (Tokyo Ghoul, #9)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 10 [Tokyo Guru 10] (Tokyo Ghoul, #10)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 11 [Tokyo Guru 11] (Tokyo Ghoul, #11)