Start by marking “Dronish (Walker Saga, #6)” as Want to Read:
Dronish (Walker Saga, #6)

Dronish

(Walker Saga #6)

A young adult paranormal romance series.
An epic journey.
If the Seventine are released, will anyone survive?

With the convergence date looming closer, Abigails in the final countdown to imprison the Seventine. It is do-or-die time, and she is determined that the Seventine will be the ones who die, figuratively speaking. Her current priorities: gather the Dronish half-Walker
Published March 25th 2015 (first published March 8th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Dronish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dronish

Start your review of Dronish (Walker Saga, #6)
Rebecca  C. Cardenas
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have fallen in love with another author that was new to me. After I finished this book I voraciously searched to see if there was a book seven. I seem to be insatiable and I really want there to be a book seven. The imagination and humor of Jaymin Eve shines right through to you, I have enjoyed each and every book in the Walker saga series. I love the quick witted nuances of her characters. You are sure to enjoy the adventures of being sucked into First World and into the lives of the Walkers. ...more
Katie Jones
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this but it wasn't an 'I can't put this down' level of enjoyment. The story is great, still totally worthy of 4 stars but I just didn't find it as addictive as some of the other books in the series. Having said that I'm liking the Josian storyline, Brace as ever is very pleasing & I'm loving Fury, I think she's one of my favourites.

What I really love about this series though is that Abby is this kick-ass independent woman, but the point isn't laboured on. Sometimes I find authors
Reira
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I LOVE IT.love love love love. #fangirl mode
Okay..(take a deep breath) I am sory if I sound a little crazy here. I just love it so much.
I spend two days to read 6 series of walker saga, and all of them are amazing. If I can give you Five million star I'll give it to you right now!
I'll definitly add you to my favorite author and watching your release book closely (Oh no! I sound so creepy right now!)xD.
Oh my...I just..I just cant put it into words. This series is writing so beatifully. I
Luisa
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What. the. eff! What an ending! It made me literally start the next and last one right away! :)
Happy that some things went back to normal, and lots of love is going down, but I'm really tense about the Seventine! It's really getting down to it now. I just don't know what to think about the new half walker, but I do love Lucy more and more, and Fury has grown on me so much! I think it'll be a happy ending series, as it just seems like that type of series, but you never know. Anyhu, LET'S FINISH
Kait
DNF for the second time...

There is nothing particularly offensive about this book. And I love the first five books in this series. Jaymin Eve has a wonderful imagination and always creates the best friendships.

BUT it seems every time I try to read this book, I find a million other things to do. I can't get into the story line of this book, especially when my life is so busy I barely have time to concentrate on reading to begin with.

That being said, I will attempt to finish this book in the
Anto Butera
Dec 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My reaction to the last sentence of this book? Oh, shit.. As real as everything already was, it's about to get even more real! The stakes just keep getting higher and higher, is there an end in sight? I don't know. I'm starting to get acrophobic!
(view spoiler)
Mitch Please
Still Loving the Girls, but Not Adoring the Bad "Science" in this SciFi Series

The Overall Feels
Set in a dystopian scifi future with an urban fantasy twist, the Walker Saga is a fantastic mix of genres that is a whopping load of fun, and Dronish is no exception! I love the vibrant aliens Jaymin Eve creates as well as the complex (and very different) worlds she forms to house them. I think the Drones are my favorite people so far. I am still having fun with the series, but it has gotten a little
Michelle
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay just when I thought it couldn't possibly get better... it does. This one has a whole lot more going on and some really great twists that i never saw coming. A must must read. Abby and the girls bring more sass and excitement, there is love and friendship.... really i don't want to spoil anything so you have to read it. You will not be dissappointed. Cannot wait for the final book.
Neckole
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book and can't wait for the final book in the series. I love how the main characters are being developed. Wish we could spend more time on the others. But it does leave room for some Novellas right?
R.H.
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bloody-brilliant
This one was good because things are now better than in the last book, and the drama is definitely picking (not that there wasn't drama in the last book but it gets even better!)
There are even more heart breaking twists and turns and betrayals and lies and.....ugh just read it.
Loved it.
Divania Timmal-Jones
Ughhhh Brace and Abby are so annoying. The making out and lovey-doveyness were often at suuuch inappropriate times. Get your hormones together, guys!
Nikki
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While I did enjoy this one, I found myself wanting more of Sapha. She had such a small role in this book, she was almost pointless. I still feel like we dont even know yet what all she can do and how she can be a benefit to the group. She can cover herself in shadows and absorb nutrients from the environment, and that seems about it. Im sure it will be more obvious in the finale, but since this was kind of her story, I was expecting more. I also found myself disappointed in Abby and the big ...more
Jassicca
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: science-fiction
I thought Abby would be devastated, but turned out she was alright. Her mum was the one who couldn't accept it until it was too late! The ending of this book was crazy! I didn't expect that at all. Sapha the new character was cautious, I didn't like her though, Fury, on the other hand, has become one of my favourite characters in this series besides Lucy.

Overall, in this book, we read the awesomeness of the half-walker girls. Their bond and abilities were getting more profound and powerful, they
Lauren Webdale
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I cannot praise this series enough! A fantastic twist on a dystopian novel that gently eases into some hefty fantasy. I read First World on a whim and before I knew it just had to buy the whole series which I read in a little less than 10 days. They simply cannot be put down! I highly recommend for anyone to give them a try, even if its not your favourite genres I promise you there is something for everyone.

Extremely well written and I will certainly be looking out for more of the author's
Rasa Ievkalne
Aug 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Very strong feeling that book was written by two people,one of them a teenager.You get chapters of constant,flowing story and then unexpectedly some ridiculous inserts that does not blend well in. It throws the reader off and cuts off from the spell the book is supposed to weave for you.
Also,author should really,really keep notes on information and descriptions she is giving through the series.It is not ok to change some character hair colors on a whim or oppose the information of facts given
Terri
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**** No Spoilers ****

Absolutely phenomenal. This series just keeps on getting better. I didn't cry while reading this book. The emotions still ran high. The world of Dronish is definitely weird. Mostly in the book there is action and adventure on all the planets. I think that after every book I read, I love Abby and Lucy more. I have to add Fury to my list of favorites. Fury is just amazing in this book.
I highly recommend this book/series!
~~ I have Kindle Unlimited, and I used that service
Antoinette Lewis
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tassi
Holy flamin hellhounds that ending...creepy much! But still totally awesome!! Another completely enthralling read!! loved every up and down roller coaster of epic proportions and couldnt put it down!!

Not much more can be said but it surprises me how each book can keep reaching new heights expectations. You wouldnt think it was possible...but believe me...IT IS!!

Happy Reading My Nerdy Friends 🤓
Rayne
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this instalment in the series. A lot more action was packed and the characters are developing depth. Fury has really grown on me. We see the girls grow in strength and their bond solidify. Bra-Abby is back on track and Lucy and Colt are as cute as ever. We get another chapter from Brace at the end which is awesome.
Michelle Fritz PA
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Brilliant Stunner!!!

What the what!?! Things just keep getting weirder! Where does Ms. Eve draw her creative imagination from?? I love reading how things are coming together. I cannot believe that there is only one more book in the series to go. I've got the highest confidence that the ending will leave it's readers happily satisfied ♡
Brenda
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This is part of the series and you wont be disappointed. The author takes you to another world after another. Dining in gout new creatures and new abilities. They become stronger and so does the enemy. This book will keep you on your toes. Lol... well flipping that page to find out what will happen next. Definitely recommend.
Heather De Los Reyes
Amazing

I think the best thing about this series is the amazing descriptions the author write. Her words are so descriptive and make you picture everything that they are writing about. I especially loved this books world. All of the information found in this one and all of the events that played out were exciting, scary and of course kick ass.
Stacy Gilbert
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So. Dang. Good.

I dont know how she does it. Every single book is amazing. Dronish started with a bang and kept me enthralled until the last word. Starting book 7 now. Sad that it will be ending soon but cant wait to read it.
Freethings Forme
Sapha

This story is some very strong writing. I'm impressed with the detail. I absolutely love the characters. Even though more characters were added, in this book, the depth of the existing characters did not diminish.
I recommend this book with five stars.
LaShanta Charles
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was a bit disappointing in the series. While I still enjoyed it, I expected more from Sapha or more of the book to be about her since it's her book. She had no true individual trials in the book. It was more of an introduction to her and then on to other stuff.
Jade In The Deep In
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was hoping the boy would go with her , therefore when he was killed I was kinda heartbroken and also worried that she would join Supa Abby to save the world's.... Although in the end she did and I cried alot .
Heather
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dronish

This whole series has been amazing. I never got bored or felt like things were getting repetitive (which sometimes happens is long series) I cant wait to start the final book but Ill be sad to see things end
Olivia Wolfertz
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another 5-star book in this series! This book was full of new twists, turns, ups and downs and I loved every page of it. I am pretty sad that I only have one book left, but am excited to see how the series ends!
Karen Graham
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another book and another half walker to find. Dronish is a vampire world where inhabitants are drip fed essence to barely keep them alive. Another great book from Jaymin, drawing you in and enclosing you in her new world. Fantastic series.
Jessica Willoughby
Love this Series

This series is addicting in the best of ways. I love the turn the characters took in this book and I can't wait to see how it ends.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Queen Mecca (NYC Mecca, #4)
  • The Princess Must Reign (Storm Princess #3)
  • Strength (Curse of the Gods, #4)
  • The Princess Must Strike (Storm Princess Saga, #2)
  • Pain (Curse of the Gods, #5)
  • Neutral (Curse of the Gods #4.5)
  • The Princess Must Die (Storm Princess Saga, #1)
  • Protector (Night War Saga, #1)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Two (Fallen Academy #2)
  • Balance (Matefinder, #3)
  • Redeemer (Night War Saga, #3)
  • Defender (Night War Saga, #2)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Four (Fallen Academy #4)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Three (Fallen Academy #3)
  • Matefinder (Matefinder, #1)
  • Keeper (Matefinder: Next Generation, #1)
  • Devi (Matefinder, #2)
  • Releasing The Gods (The Titan's Saga #1)
Jaymin Eve is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and sci-fi novels filled with epic love stories, great adventures, and plenty of laughs. She lives in Australia with her husband, two beautiful daughters, and a couple of crazy pets. To date, she has sold close to two million ebooks, and still can't believe that she gets to create fantasy ...more

Walker Saga (7 books)
  • First World (Walker Saga, #1)
  • Spurn (Walker Saga, #2)
  • Crais (Walker Saga, #3)
  • Regali (Walker Saga, #4)
  • Nephilius (Walker Saga, #5)
  • Earth (Walker Saga, #7)