Start by marking “Childhood It Should Not Hurt!: A Guide for Those Concerned with Our Children's Health and Welfare” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
This book covers the disturbing issues of incest and child sexual abuse, the greatest hidden epidemic in America. Readers will get information on recognizing the signs and symptoms and what to do if you learn your child has been sexually abused.
Published July 1st 2003 by LTI Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Childhood It Should Not Hurt!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Childhood It Should Not Hurt!

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews

Start your review of Childhood It Should Not Hurt!: A Guide for Those Concerned with Our Children's Health and Welfare
Jenny Plotsky