Start by marking “Rumspringa (Dark Indiscretions, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Rumspringa (Dark Indiscretions, #3.5)

Rumspringa

(Dark Indiscretions #3.5)

What would you do for love? Would you sit by and let it pass you by, or would you grab onto it no matter the cost? Would you break the rules and leave everyone else behind so guarantee your own happiness?

Sy Cole wants what all sixteen-year-old girls in her coven want. To master one of the four elements, move out of her parents' home, and into her new one with her chosen hu
ebook, 1
Published July 3rd 2015 by Shakuita Johnson (first published June 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Rumspringa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rumspringa

Shirley Williamson
This is a great short read that is part of the Dark Indiscretions series! Shakuita Johnson has woven us a tale of the witches rite of passage if you will.
Rumspringa is the time when the witches prove what their power is. If they cannot wield a power then they are banished. This short story is a tale of one family whose mother has sinned and the children suffer the consequences.
But retribution needs to come and if Sy can find her brothers, well my guess is Hell Hath No Fury Like A Scorned Witch!
Samantha Bull
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok i must say I have been addicted to this series from day one! This is an amazing short for the series and give you quite a bit of insight of the triplets pasts! It does end with a cliffhanger leaving you wanting more. I am going to go crazy waiting for the next books to come out so PLEASE HURRY!!!!
Shakuita Johnson
Jan 12, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
****Exclusive Chapter****

Rumspringa Copyright 2014 Shakuita Johnson

Prologue
Middle of nowhere, Rhode Island, fifteen years ago, 1999
Billy, Bane, and Brian Cole, identical triplets, looked at the bulletin board in the old barn for the tenth time in two days. Their sixteenth birthday was in another week and then their Rumspringa would begin. Up to four days of elemental magic trials, air, water, earth, and fire. They couldn’t wait; they were each hoping for something different. Even though they wer
Ebony
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this short story!!! It was nice to get lost in in Shakuita Johnson's world for a little bit.

This short story had me on the edge of my seat from the very beginning. I was root in for Sy Cole to have a happy ending, but had a feeling that she wasn't ;-) I loved the force of nature that Shakuita Johnson created with this character.

I walked away from this story wanting more!! Rumspringa is a great glance into Shakuita Johnson's Dark Indiscretions world. I hope to find out more about the Cole
Rebecca Larsen
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

Filling in missing pieces from the triplets showing up, this book explains a lot more about why they were banished. You also get to meet their little sister Sy. Moat of the story is about Sy and her Rumspringa. What occurs after she finds her Rumspringa (element), leaves Sy reeling in shock and anger.

Although there are grammar errors, they do not detract from the story. I was rooting for Sy the whole time, hoping she would get her happy ever after, yet knowing something big was coming.
Crystal Flannery
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this book, because it gave me a lot of back story and a much closer look into witches, their society and rules. The younger generation is finding out though, how much of the rules are being broken and twisted for the elder's own purposes.
Jillian
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I'm certainly pleased.. Shakuita Johnson's series is amazing I am highly anticipating the next book in the series... Awesome series
Amy
DeLeana Britton
Jul 16, 2015
Sacha
Sep 22, 2015
Shakuita Johnson is currently finishing up her Master’s degree. When she isn’t in school she enjoys watching Japanese Anime, eating, and relaxing. She published her first book Dark Indiscretions (Dark Indiscretions Series, #1) in Dec. 2013, which is permafree on all online outlets for ebook.

Dark Indiscretions (5 books)
  • Dark Indiscretions (Dark Indiscretions Series, #1)
  • Monster Unleashed (Dark Indiscretions, #2)
  • Seer Destined (Dark Indiscretions, #3)
  • Triple Cursed (Dark Indiscretions, #4)
  • Past Hunted (Dark Indiscretions, #5)