Start by marking “Left Behind” as Want to Read:
Left Behind

Left Behind

Two stories so deeply intertwined, you’ll think you know how they intersect…but you’ll be wrong….

Zack Martin
The day I met Emily Bennett my whole world changed. Sure, we were just kids, but I was old enough to know my life would never be the same. She was my best friend. My destiny. My fate. I wasn’t wrong…I just didn’t know how twisted fate could be.

Nikki Fallon
After the d
Published October 14th 2014 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Left Behind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Left Behind

Start your review of Left Behind
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 Stars

We cannot judge a song by it's duration.
Nor by the number of its notes.
We must judge it by the way it touches and lifts our souls.
Sometimes those unfinished are among the most beautiful.

Two different people, living two different lives and yet intertwined in a way that both beautiful and tragic.

I'll be honest, YA is not my genre of choice nor is it something I'd often make an exception to read...except when it's Vi Keeland. When I saw she was coming out with this book along w
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: now
This sounds amazing!!!!!

Two stories so deeply intertwined, you'll think you know how they intersect, but you'll be wrong...

Zack Martin

Nikki Fallon
After the death of my mother, moving from my dark and dreary trailer park to sunny California, I was focuse
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 4 STARS ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Go with your heart. Let me prove to your head that your heart made the right choice."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Left Behind is a story about a young girl named Nikki. She has grown up taking care of her bi polar mother. It's been tough living in a trailer in Texas. For the longest time she thought the only family she had was her mom and her best friend. After her mother passes away, she learns that s
Eliza

Rating: 3.5 "Mute" Stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

photo 08FB12D7-EE98-4216-B841-9A8043C7929E_zpsqov4kqrq.jpg

Unlike most seventeen year olds, Nikki Fallon isn't thinking about hanging out with friends or the next big party; she's busy dealing with the aftermath of her mother's death. Having grown up with mother with bipolar disorder, she's moved around a lot within Texas and has to assume much more responsibility than regular
Michelle
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
In Left Behind, Vi Keeland and Dylan Scott team up to bring you a young adult romance that revolves around a story of tragic loss and restoring hope. Fate.

Nikki spent her life moving around central Texas and taking care of her mother. But when her mother passes, Nikki is not quite yet 18 and is either going to be moved to a foster home or move to California to live with an Aunt she never knew existed.

Zack saw her when he was just nine years old. The girl on the yellow bike, the one he knew he’
The BookChick
Intriguing. Emotional. Beautiful. Simply brilliant!

Left Behind was indeed an emotional roller coaster ride from beginning to end. A ride you'll never wanted to end. The story was sweet and smart, and quite unique...definitely NOT your usual young adult story. The intriguing element in the story will have you guessing and second guessing yourself as you fall in love with the characters and try to unravel their secrets. I do not typically enjoy young adult fiction because it contains so much youth
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 11, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 – mixed stars

I have mixed feelings on this one. I love Vi Keeland and this is my first Dylan Scott read, but there’s a lot of parts in Left Behind where I cringed and kind of rolled my eyes.

Overall, I love the storyline. There’s Nikki. She lives in a trailer and one day her mother dies. Niki has to pick up the pieces of her life, but she realizes her mother kept a huge secret from her. Nikki has a twin sister. Nikki goes to California to look for her.

Zack is in love with Emily. They grew up
EgyptDiva
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it

4.5 stars !!

"Love needs no words
You had me before you even spoke"

So , If you know anything about the kinds of books I read , You would know that reading a book with a blurb containing the names of 2 different women is a big NO for me. but this time , I decided to try to push my limits a little and I'm so glad I did.

I LOVED this book , there was something so refreshing about it . It was just different from the way it started . It introduced us to Nikki and Zack's separate lives , and then th
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
☆ Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review ☆
★☆★ THANK YOU ★☆★

MY RATING ☆☆☆☆ Left Behind by Vi Keeland

4 CAPTIVATING BATMAN STARS

The first time I met Emily, I was nine years old standing in the street in Batman briefs ~ Zack

Damn do you know how hard it is to write a review without trying to give away any spoilers, this is not an easy one tow write because no matter how many avenues I go down I will be giving some of the story away!! Gah!!

Stars can't shine witho
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5 predictable stars
Angelina
"Stars can't shine without a little darkness."

The story Left Behind is one great story. A sweet emotional roller coaster read that which the author captures the attention of young love. I think its a bit different on what the author usually writes but in this case she nailed it. She makes you fall in love with her characters and makes you intrigued on the secrets and drama. The story flows perfectly and I really love the chemistry between Nikki and Zack. The connection they shared between two
Katerina
Mar 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
I knew where this was going after the first two chapters.

Read the blurb. Nikki moves to California to find her fraternal twin sister. She falls in love with Zack. The kicker? The twin sister was Zack's dead bitchy girlfriend who he was in love with for years. It was a bad book choice.
Maayan
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. It was good, but could have been better without some small stuff that annoyed me..
Paz
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
A very sweet and heart warming story about friendship, love and second chances. It's a bit predictable but the writing flowed really well. Highly recommended. 4 stars ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

‘Minutes, hours and days disappear. I’m alive, but I’m not really living. It’s what I deserve. I don’t deserve to feel…’

So from one tearjerker to another we leapt right onto another ride of ‘tear our hearts out and stamp on them’ as we lived a tragic journey with Nikki and Zack. One of heart ache, grief and devastating revelations. We fell in love with both of them; their hearts genuine and broken looking to mend and heal though love and hope.

You live a life the best you can and the life you lea
Dawn
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**copy kindly received from authors in exchange for an honest review and blitz with us at http://www.twounrulygirls.com **

I really enjoyed this book...saw where it was heading but still completely enjoyed the voyage! Full review closer to release!

5+ Stars
Reading for me is an escape…from reality…the day in and day out…I am not a reader that questions a plot to much…I don’t look too deep into the overlay(…I do try to figure out what the hell is going on and come up with plot twists and scenarios
Bella
4.5 stars!

4.5 stars!

I was so excited to read the latest book by Vi Keeland and Dylan Scott!

Things I loved:
- Alternating POV - LOVE this style
- The writing - totally sucked me in! I couldn't stop reading.
- Zack - Loved getting in his mind. Love it that he wasn't stuck up. Loved it that he was emotional.
- The feels - oh, this book made me feel everything. I laughed...and I cried, and everything in between.
- No insta-love. Zack tries his hardest to fight it. Loved watching them connect despite th
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014

description

You live a life the best you can and the life you lea
Rob
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gifted-books
How anyone could fail to be moved by this story is beyond me.

I liked the way the author started the book telling the different life stories of Emily and Nikki. As a reader, I got an insight to how both girls lived. One grew up in a very privileged lifestyle with all the trappings money could buy. The other, in the basic of trailers with a mentally ill mother.

Even before the real story started, I felt invested in the characters. My favourite was Nikki. She hadn't had an easy life and life had de
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Vi Keeland is a favorite author of mine and I was excited to read her young adult romance written with Dylan Scott. Both sweet and sexy at the same time, Left Behind is a wonderful story of loss, strength, emotion and first love. The story is very engaging and the characters are very real. Nikki and Zack’s story totally drew me in, and once I started, I read this book in one sitting.

Told in alternating POV’s, which actually become one story, Left Behind tells the story of Nikki, who relocates to
Ash
Oct 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
I pretty much guessed this book from the beginning.... Sometimes that makes for a boring read, sometimes you really just want to find out how it leads up to the answer.

This book started off slow for me....I wasn't really into it, and it crossed my mind to DNF it, but....knowing what I thought was going to happen, I decided I really wanted to see how it was played out. I am glad I finished it....this book was really good! I enjoyed their growing relationship, and I liked the outcome. A few little
Anahita
Oct 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult, romance
3.5 Stars
Polly
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya
Loved it!!! A bit predictable but the execution was perfect.
Vaso
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, readathon-17
Nikki and Zack. She is from Texas, he lives in California. They meet after both having faced a lost in their lives. They hang out and eventually they create a bond that becomes stronger as time passes. All is great until a secret is revealed that reaps apart Nikki's heart.. She can't trust anyone now- she is shattered into pieces and she runs back to the place she considers as home.
A sweet romance that shows that through loss, we can find the courage and become alive again.
Dallison
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another winner for Miss Keeland. She changed up her target audience and still did a slam dunk.

Left Behind is not your usual young Adult Story. The author took on a heavy topic and handled it beautifully. Writing about the family members who deal with the after effects of mental illness in a romantic setting is not an easy thing to do. Miss Keeland made it look easy. I was vested in this story from the get go. Nikki and Zack were two of the most engaging characters I have read in a long time. Za
Samantha Christy
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a touching novel. It's evident from the start who these girls are to each other, as I'm sure the authors intended. I liked the way Zack and Nikki's relationship started. I never felt that it was rushed or inappropriate. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that when they were reunited, I felt it should have been a more emotional scene than it was.
Still, loved this book and would definitely recommend it.
Abbie
May 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I felt really sorry for Nikki throughout this. Having her mother die, and then finding out something that big would be reallly hard to deal with.

This was an okay read, but I found it really predictable. I guessed how the two stories were conneted to each other very early on. It wasn't a surprise when it was revealed at all.
I also found the story to be quite slow in areas, so there was a few times where I felt bored.

Overall, Okay read, but very predictable.
Diane Costantini
Aug 26, 2014 marked it as to-read
I read the first chapter and can't wait to read the rest. I love anything Vi Keeland writes, she does not disappoint. ...more
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
For more reviews - visit www.sizzlingpages.com

ARC received from author in exchange for an honest review

4 stars
Love needs no words. You had me before you even spoke.

Nikki Fallon and Zack Martin are two teenagers living worlds apart. For most of her life, Nikki dealt with the fall out of her mother’s illnesses whereas Zack, the handsome and popular quarterback, lived a charmed life. Fate and tragedy stepped in and their paths were destined to cross. Life handed both tremendous heartache,
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Sins of Sevin
  • Gemini
  • Jake Undone (Jake, #1)
  • The Crush
  • The Anti-Boyfriend
  • My Skylar
  • Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)
  • Mack Daddy
  • Drunk Dial
  • Dear Bridget, I Want You
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Jake Understood (Jake, #2)
  • Jaded and Tyed
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • When August Ends
  • Just One Year
  • Playboy Pilot
  • Gentleman Nine
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by an