Start by marking “High Coven (High Witch, #3)” as Want to Read:
High Coven (High Witch, #3)

High Coven

(High Witch #3)

Ariel is getting used to being a new mother, and excited to see her best friends Hallie and Sean again. She just wants to spend time with them and relax, and hear about their wedding. Unfortunately, relaxing is the last thing any of them can do on this visit.

Thrust into a new place, the High Witches are delighted to find the fourth—but the circumstances couldn’t be worse.
Published October 5th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published August 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about High Coven, please sign up.
Mona Hanna The ebook of High Coven is available at Amazon, iTunes, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, and Google Play.
Mona Hanna Hi Beth. If you start with High Witch, the first book, it should be easy to follow. High Witch is a fantasy/romance set in an alternate world where…moreHi Beth. If you start with High Witch, the first book, it should be easy to follow. High Witch is a fantasy/romance set in an alternate world where magic exists. It's set in a mediaeval type setting. If you have any more questions please let me know :) Sorry for replying late - I only just saw your question.(less)

Simona
Nov 05, 2014 rated it really liked it

After reading High Witch and Witch Emerging, the first two volumes of the High Witch series, I have finally got to enjoy High Coven, the last book that Mona Hanna prepared for her High Witch fans.

I can say that it was as usual an enjoyable read and I was really happy to connect again with the old characters that I've missed since the last book.

Ariel, Brayden, Sean and Hallie are back but their reunion is disturbed by something that could affect the whole world. New characters appear and the peac
Jonel
Oct 25, 2014 rated it liked it
When I read Hanna’s writing I inevitably picture a world painted in pastels. Her low key tone combined with the storybook quality of the plot just seems to invoke that in me. Combine this with the well written quality of the novel and the magical aura that surrounds it and you have a definite feel good fantasy tale for those of any age.

The characters were quite well developed. Hanna does rely somewhat on what we’ve come to know in previous instalments of the series but her characters continue to
Shellee
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars. Too much "I love you so much, blah blah" for me. It became overbearing in my opinion. Without the constant "mushiness" I would of given this book 4 stars.
Laura Reading
Nov 30, 2017 rated it liked it
This final book of the trilogy brings good vs evil to its inevitable confrontation.
Both sides believe they are working for the better cause. The prophesy carriers want to prevent the High Witches from casting the ultimate spell. The witches are expected to decide without adequate information and no time. Two of the four are just babies. Never threaten a new mother, especially a sleep deprived mother. They felt pushed to act.
Overall, the idea of creating covens and teaching witches how to use the
Erth
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
now i am hooked. This was such a great, easy and creative book. i was hooked after the first page.

The characters were easy to fall in love with and follow, along with the story. the author made the mental visions so easy and vivid of the surroundings and the characters actions felt so real.

i would highly recommend this author and this book.
Brenda Maloney
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fitting end of the trilogy

I think I liked this one the best of all three. I hated to see it end. I became very interested in their lives.
Debra
Oct 08, 2014 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this last book in the trilogy. I loved how Ariel is learning the tricks of becoming a new mother. Great conclusion of the story
Rhea Fulleros
i think this book will tell a goo story.
Nette
Crizelle Polizon
Jun 24, 2014
Barbara Collins
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
so far this book is better than the other books in the series.
Sandra
Cari Bunch
Mar 24, 2017
  • Dyed In The Green
  • She-Wolf (Blood, #0.5)
  • The Second Book of Grimm (Grimm's Circle, #3 & 4)
  • By Honor Bound
  • The Realmwalker Chronicles: The Pillars of Natura, Volume 1: Maior
  • Fiskers and the Ice Queen's Palace (Fiskers field mouse, #2)
  • Adventures of Huckleberry Finn as Retold by Sherlock Holmes
  • The Last Legacy: Season One
  • The Escape (Gumshoes & Grifters, #0.5)
  • The Age
  • Taming Your Pet Monster: An Operational Guide
  • Eliza's Shadow
  • Mörkövahti (Mörkövahti, #1)
  • You Are Wonderfully and Beautifully Made
  • A Falling Knife (Hollow City, #2)
  • The Pemmican Eaters
  • Esme Dooley and the Kirkkomaki Circus
  • Flora: The Graphic Book of the Garden
Mona Hanna is an author of fantasy/romance books and Christian non-fiction. She is the author of the Prentor and High Witch fantasy series. Her fantasy books do not contain Christian themes—she leaves that for the devotional writing. Mona enjoys reading, movies, chocolate, and adores cats. She hopes to release many more books in the years to come.

Facebook Fantasy writing

High Witch (3 books)
  • High Witch (High Witch, #1)
  • Witch Emerging (High Witch, #2)