Start by marking “Turn to Me (The Thin Blue Thread, #2)” as Want to Read:
Turn to Me (The Thin Blue Thread, #2)

Turn to Me

(The Thin Blue Thread #2)

The “Swoon-worthy” Donovan Alexander returns in Turn to Me, the newest work of fiction in the Thin Blue Thread Series inspired by true events from author Kaitlyn Stone. This steamy contemporary new adult romance series features alpha male heroes and sexy, empowered women. They're flawed, funny, passionate, and relatable.

When fate intervenes, resurfacing both their painful
Published (first published January 30th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Turn to Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turn to Me

Start your review of Turn to Me (The Thin Blue Thread, #2)
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: given-for-review
I was very kindly provided with an ARC of Turn To Me to read and review.

This is book two of The Thin Blue Line series and is the continuation of Kenna and Donovan's love and life story from Walk With Me, as they continue to learn how to overcome their pasts while finding a place in their hearts for love. Kenna and Donovan are just are enthralling as they both were in the first book but this one gives their characters so much more depth and for the reader, so much more understanding about the peo
Sivutha
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 emotional stars for Kenna and Donovan.

In this book my emotions are on overdrive with all the love, drama and a little mystery. I didn't know if I should laugh, cry or scream my head off!! Your heart will go through a motions of heartaches, swoon worthy moments and thump in anticipation. Kaitlyn knows how to get you worked up in her books. Still feel my heart is beating a mile a minute lol.

Kenna and Donovan's love is so consuming but at times, it's not easy. They had some difficult moments and
TyLee Heredia
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I first fell in love with the series after reading Walk With Me by Kaitlyn Stone. Now after reading the second book, Turn to Me, I am COMPLETELY in love with this series!

Donovan (*sigh*) is such a great guy. From his chivalry to his humor, I just could not get enough of him. In this book I admit, his judgment becomes clouded by revenge, and at times I wanted to tell him to get his stuff together. However, he is still such a great
Kay
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-romance
I remember asking Kaitlyn a couple times when is it coming out!! She said soon! God, I'm glad I waited!! Absolutely AWESOME BOOK!! When you read this, you'll go through some emotional rollercoasters, you'll feel like crying, mad, and maybe scream at your kindle,(that was me any way), and you will feel love. Such a wonderful book, with some strong emotions, that you'll feel as you read!! The book has showed me the growth in Kenna, she is so much stronger, has confidence in herself that she didn't ...more
D Neal
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You know those books that just bring you to tears? That make you feel so many emotions, it almost unbelievable? Those books that touch you deep down in your heart and actually teach you something? Turn to Me is that book. There’s only one other author that can bring so much emotion out of me while reading a book, and that’s Jen Armentrout. However, Kaitlyn Stone just utterly blew me away with this book. I’ll admit, I was a little nervous about reading this because Walk With Me ended so perfectly ...more
Jo Alexander
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I won a copy of this book at the author's giveaway.

Beautiful continuation to the first book, especially loved that they overcame so many trials but pulled through strong and loved life their way.

I want a third book! !!!

I just loved this book as well as the first. What a great writer. I can connect in so many ways with Kenna trying to figure out her future. I’ve been there before. And Donovan, yes, he can be “swoon worthy” but he isn’t your typical cardboard book boyfriend, he has so many more
LAS
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC Read for Review

Wow...wow...WOW! I had no worries about this being another five star book, because let's face it. Ms. Stone is a very talented and skilled writer. She pulls you in so deep that you are under water and waiting for the riptide to pass. Her prose are flawless, and her descriptions original and all consuming. She puts it all on the table for you. Every i is dotted and every t is crossed. These books are a treasure filled with unforgettable characters that are multi-dimensional.

Tur
Lesley
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
I received a complimentary e-copy of Turn to Me in exchange for an honest review.

Turn to Me is the 2nd book in Kaitlyn Stone's The Thin Blue Thread series and picks up right where Walk with Me takes off. I would definitely recommend reading Walk with Me first, just so that you're already familiar with Kenna and Donovan and their relationship.

It's been quite a few months since I'd read Walk with Me, so I was happy to have the chance to reconnect with Kenna and Donovan.

I really enjoyed this boo
L Herman
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Copy received for an honest review 5/5 Stars

They say good things come to those who wait. I can honestly say that I waited oh so impatiently for Turn to Me. I thought about it so many times, knowing that the day would come that I could reunite with Donovan and Kenna. I even reread Walk with Me and fell in love with it all over again. I didn't think the sequel could possibly be as phenomenal as the first, but WOW, was I wrong. This book met every expectation I had hoped for and more. Kaitlyn Stone
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Kenna and Donovan's story continues in Turn to Me. Their relationship faces a few challenges as Donovan gets more deeply involved with his job and Kenna starts looking beyond his influence to her own life after facing a return from her past. It's all about those stresses on a relationship.

This book is paced more slowly as it sets up some situations and lets the reader get to know these characters in more depth. I'm intrigued by Donovan and who he is exactly -- is he tough cop and protective love
SiKReviews
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I reviewed book one of this series on my blog. There I wrote, "Read this book and just watch two people realize about themselves and fall in love." Well read this one to see that falling in love is easy compared to keeping love.

In this book, Donovan gets a little too involved in his new position on the force, leaving Kenna alone again. Add that to a past girlfriend coming around, and Kenna's insecurities kick in again. I feel for Kenna, my heart broke for her. I wanted to kick Donovan's ass and
Chrsitina Somerville
I received this book in exchange for my honest review.

I enjoyed this book more then the first one. It had a lot more drama and emotion in the book.

There was a lot going on in the book, real issues that people go through in life. It was more of a relatable book then most that I have read and I that is because it is based on true events.

I really enjoyed Kenna, she was a very strong independent women, doesn't need a man to survive but wants one to love and share her life with. I can relate to th
Samantha (WLABB)
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Rating: 3.5 stars
This book started with a BANG! I was so captivated by that first sequence, but then it took a while to get into the meat of the story. Kenna is so likable, how do you not root for someone who has been through, what she had been through. She has so many new situations she needs to learn to navigate and she faces them. So, I appreciate this slightly damage, but keeping her head up female character. There are nice diversions along the way too, with Kenna's world expanding with a ne
Jessica Diaz
May 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

It's rare for an author to change from one book to the next but I must say she didn't change but grew.

This book was great!

Kenna and Donovan are still together and going strong. Or so they thought. Kenna comes into her own in this book and needs to find her way. She is so much stronger in this book.

Donovan is no longer so mushy. He has joined the special task force and has changed. No longer the attentive boyfriend Can they survive ??? It's
Sgiova
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
I enjoyed the first book and this one was even better, I finished reading in one day. Questions were answered and other questions came up making me excited to read what's next! still loving the characters and their complicated personalities and some self inflicted drama. The epilogue is promising and easily introduced some sketchy new characters to add to the drama. Can't wait! Thanks for allowing me to read this.
Candi-
This is book 2 in The Thin Blue Line series and is a continuation of Kenna and Donovan's story. This book had my emotions all over the place!! I didn't know if I wanted to laugh, cry, yell, scream or knock the crap out of someone!! After Walk with Me I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book. I LOVE Donovan and Kenna!! Hold on tight and be prepared for some twists and turns!! Amazing job Kaitlyn Stone!! I can't wait for more!!!
Kylie Frankel
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved book 2 almost as much as book 1. I continued to fall in love with Donovan as well. He is just so adorable.
My issues with the book were the same as book 1. I was confused with flashbacks and didn't realize what was present or past. I had to reread the beginning several times to understand.
I am excited for book 3! Great job Kaitlyn!
L Morales
Jan 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book is one big emotional roller coaster and a must read! Kenna and Donovan share such a deep,strong and beautiful relationship. This book touch my heart and I would definitely recommend it to my friends. I can't wait to read the next book!
Tanya
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
amazing, you have done it again. Kaitlyn Stone draws you into Kenna and Donovans love story. I wanted to laugh, cry, and be angry right along with the characters. I find myself drawn into the story and rooting for them. I cannot wait to see where the story goes.
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Kenna and Donovan love story continues in this book, where they will be getting to choose between their love and their careers. Some twists and turns are brought to make things difficult... angst, true love, friendship, families, it will all contribute to make of this book a great read!
Jenn
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love seeing Kenna and Donovan grow. I enjoy the suspense and twists of the story. Knowing it is based on true events makes it that much more intense. I was pleased to see there is a third book still to come.

* I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
This book continues the love story of Kenna and Donovan we first encountered in Walk with Me. Their life is still full of secrets as they try to reconcile their past with the future they are working to build together.

Their story is filled with difficult moments, some at which I found myself holding my breath as I read. They have a profound love for each other, but sometimes life gets in the way and situations get out of control.

Kenna begins to feel like a second fiddle to Donovan’s job and at t
Krystal Smith
Feb 18, 2015 rated it liked it
***I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review***
I enjoyed Book 1 in this series and getting to know Kenna and Donovan as well as watch their relationship begin. I gave that book 4 stars and was excited to see how their story continued in book 2.
Turn to Me took me a little longer to get into, it felt a little forced until about half way through which is when I really got into the story line. I think the reason I didn't connect more to this story was Donovan, in my opin
Elusively Ella
Mar 02, 2015 rated it liked it
***I was given this book in return for my honest review.***

This is the second book in the series and tells the ongoing story of the romance between Kenna Sloane and Donovan Alexander. The story line is unique and definitely hits the mark as far as insecurities and questions revolving around things new adults face in life and in new relationships. I struggled once again with connecting with Kaitlyn's writing style. She tells a good story, but maybe it's just that...I felt like I was being told th
Autumn
Jun 30, 2016 rated it liked it
What happened to the strong heroine from the first book?

Kenna drove me crazy in this book. She knew going into the relationship that Donovan was a cop, that his schedule would suck sometimes. She knew her mom's history with men, and how one-sided and selfish she was. Yet she overthought her relationship with Donovan, and she let her mom's words cloud her judgment.

The book was frustrating, halfway through the book I wanted to take Kenna by the shoulders and shake her, then tell her to make up her
Ginevra
Aug 18, 2015 rated it liked it
This is the second book of the series, it keep going with the love story between kenna and donovan.
It took me ages to get to finish it as everything was so slow and actually seemed forced. Donovan looked like he was doing everything in his power to become a controlling bastard, but kinda of redeemed himself at the end. On the other hand Kenna should have been more strong and stand up for herself more, to try at least to balance the relationship. The ending was better than the rest of the book,
Diana
Feb 22, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed it. The story went a little slow however I love the whole a woman can take care of herself, but she wants someone to share her life with. I love how Kenna knows what she wants and she is not afraid to go for it. Strong independent women.
beth myrick
Mar 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: whoever read book one
Recommended to beth by: Provided copy
Provided for review

Just not as good as the first. I'm thinking series shouldn't have been developed. The storyline felt to be reaching for something to write about to create a book two, but it didn't really work for the best. The HEA should have just come in book one.
Leporiform
Dec 15, 2018
Heather
Jun 18, 2015
New Adult Book Club: #76/15 Turn To Me #2 by Kaitlyn Stone 28 62 Aug 19, 2015 07:12AM
Bargain Basement: Giveaway - $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 5 Mar 31, 2015 09:17AM
They say for authors to write what they know. Kaitlyn's novels are inspired by events in her own life. She relives her experiences through the lives of the characters she creates. Not only does she relate to their thoughts and feelings, she has lived many of them.

Since childhood, Kaitlyn has gravitated toward fairy tales and happily-ever-after's, forever chasing the first love dragon. She is a se

The Thin Blue Thread (2 books)
  • Walk with Me (The Thin Blue Thread, #1)

News & Interviews