Start by marking “Destined to Love (Starting Over Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Destined to Love (Starting Over Trilogy #3)

Destined to Love

(Starting Over Trilogy #3)

Angel Perez had a second chance at a new beginning. After the death of her Aunt Rosie, Angel followed the instructions of her aunt and packed up only a few of her belongings and headed to Florida. After moving into her Aunt Rosie’s small cottage on Siesta Key Beach, she was quickly adjusting to her new life.

After finding a job at an insurance company, Angel became friends
Published September 15th 2014 by Brenda Kennedy

To ask other readers questions about Destined to Love, please sign up.
Brenda Kennedy Destined to Love is now available on pre-order and will be released in 6 days. October 15th, is the released date for this book. Thank you for asking.…moreDestined to Love is now available on pre-order and will be released in 6 days. October 15th, is the released date for this book. Thank you for asking. (less)

Meckesha Booher
Jan 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Well, I'm not really sure where to start....... The first book in this series was very good, in fact I think I rated it with 5 stars. So much took place in the first book. Then the second book was good too but not as great as the first. But overall I felt it was a 4 star read. As for this book, the third and final book, it was just okay for me. It did not hold my interest like the first two. I think the first two books held all the action and this one just kinda lost it's spark. It just seemed t ...more
Cynthia
A New Beginning series is an outstanding read one that I totally enjoyed from the first page to the very last. Brenda Kennedy puts her whole heart and soul into her writing giving you a wonderful outstanding read which will break your heart and leave you near to tears. She keeps you smiling, laughing as she tells a wonderful sad story of abuse, love, lost and starting over. She gives you wonderful characters that you can really relate to which will stay with you long after you finish the read.

A
Mary  Sanchez Cortez
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Angel and Mason in there final part of the journey have come along way in a short amount time. Between there Exs Julia and Jim trying to ruin everything the the have tried to build together. In this last chapter between all the friends and family there has been blessings and tragedies. We see loving group of support for these two as the struggle to find themselves together.

I loved how Brenda made Miles really work for Angel love. But both of them earned love and support. I loved thru each of th
Samantha Woods ( LSK Sweetheart Reviews )
'I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review'

Angel is trying to live her life now that she is safe. But she finds out that her ex left something behind and she needs to learn how to deal with this new information even as she finds out more about his past. Be there for her friends and really get to know the love of her life!

My Opinion:

I LOVED it! I cannot say enough good things about this series! Destined to love definitely had it's ups and downs but it was a gr
Natalie Neck
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Destained to Love By Brenda Kennedy

Angel has been through a real hard time with her Ex Not letting her go and he is a real nasty piece of work.
Mason is a strong supportive man who adores Angel. He is everything she needs with the hell she is going through.
This book is the last installment in this series .
Angel and Mason are a beautiful pairing and this book finished leaving me content with there HEA.
Brenda seems to be getting better and better with every books she writes she is on my must read
Catherine
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Things are going great. Angel and Mason are in love and have made it through so much. Just when I think everything will be great they receive some pretty messed up news. They have to work to find their way through this new problem and they finally started to move on to their lives together. This is a wonderful conclusion an amazing series that I enjoyed greatly. Reading one book in the series just wasn't enough I love the series and I hope you all enjoy it as much as me.

Book reviewed for Renee E
Lisa Arnold
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I hated putting the trilogy down

I gave this 4 out of 5 stars only because some of the storyline was predictable. That being said...what a beautiful love story. Even the " predictable" parts are written well and offer alternatives to what you may think the outcome would be. I truly enjoyed my time spent with this loving cast of characters....but I want to know how Angels attempt at matchmaking works out.
Indies Heart
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Mason and Angel's story is well written. The characters are lovable. Angel has been through it but she does what her aunt ask her and moved to Florida. Follow Mason and Angel's love story in Destined To Love, for those of you who love happily ever afters, you get it with this one! Job well done by Brenda Kennedy. I would recommend this one to all lovers of romance.
Jeannita Johnson
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jlj
So I have enjoyed Mason and Angels journey and all there friends stories as well love that it ended with there HEA but I wanted just a little more into there new life and then came Shattered Dreams hoping for a glimpse into there life as well. Brenda Kennedy is a new author but is definately a favorite of mine
Clare Barton
Oct 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved this book, i downloaded it and yesterday and i finished it this morning. 19.10.14. I love the story between Mason and Angel. I'm Happy that they both got a happy ever after. My own problem is i want more.

Well Done Brenda Kennedy, i have loved all 3 books.
Jessica
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
<3 Yet again, after reading this last book, I was left empty. I wanted more and more to happen. The story to keep evolving. And then, we ran into Shattered Dreams :)
Ariella
Angel and Mason have been through a lot. They are so strong couple. Angel has been through a lot and Mason help her. I highly recommend this book.
Kellie Lowther
Sep 07, 2014 rated it did not like it
I had to literally force myself to finish this book, it's doesn't have a patch on the previous two books I was really disappointed
Corina
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love it can't waiting to read next book! Happy writing Brenda!
Judy Greer
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now that's a good book

Oh I enjoyed reading the love story of Mason and Angel. I wish the story went on and on through the rest of their lives together.
Ava Dever
Mar 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good love story

Book was pretty good I read all three of them, sometimes it was a little slow, in very well Good love story
Dawn
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
Dissapointed:(
Mary Winstead
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Great trilogy... I cried, laughed, got mad, and cried more. This book was amazing how just meeting for a blind date can end up so beautiful. I have not gone to bed yet since I started the first book. Here I'm at the end wishing for more. Great story line. You so need to read. You'll be responding like I was.
Susan Gagnier
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
They never do it til wedding night ...... as if lol
Missy
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another wonderful read and a sweet end to this series.
I love the tenderness and caring Angel and Mason show to one and another........and the passion that simmers in the background. There is not anything evil lurking in darkness in this final book just the big question of Angel's pregnancy.
Mason has already proven time and time again how much he just loves Angel and really nothing else matters. Such a swoon worthy man....so sexy, smart, charming, fun, caring, protective and all around good guy
sarah Lexvold
Uuhhh. Not sure how I feel about this series

So I have mixed feeling for this book. It was good for the most part. A lot of love and good friends.
But this series could have been 1 book. It was too much detail such as describing each place and person. There was random events that are placed in there and boring when it told the day to day mundane stuff.
With they way they set up some sexual encounters you would think it would lead up to a great sex scene. Well that never came! The book actually tu
Sharon SAM Mcdougall
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am glad that I picked this author. I read "Shattered Dreams" first and I continued to read the series. Then I read the "Angel" series and read most of the night. I could not put these books down. As soon as I finished one book I ordered another one. Bravo Brenda Kennedy looking forward to reading more of your books. These books showed so much love between the couples where there was so much tragedy. I loved them all.
Dee Schwinn
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Finally the conclusion to this story. I still wish the author would have written this as one novel; I did not like the endings of the first two novels just stopping. A reader invests time in characters and expects a conclusion. I read at the end that these characters show up in some other books of Kennedy's as well. Not sure if I want the torture again?!
Karin
May 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
After reading almost 700 pages, in this series, I am coming away like I wasted half of my time. I really liked the main characters and the general story (with some exception) but this is so beyond wordy. Then after all is said and done, there isn't even a consummation of the love story. so much detail attention was spent on things that really didn't matter.
Michelle Bramble
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful love story that after reading the 1st book I immediately had to get the 2nd only to discover that after finishing the 2nd I needed the 3rd. This is one of the very few book series that I HAD to have the next book to continue the story. Mason is my new book boyfriend!!!!
Alma Matias
Sep 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading it and like many others I believe it was missing the sparks, but overall it was ok, although I wished it had an epilogue or at least was more focused on them instead of Brea and Vincent.
Peggy Pattee
Awesome Love story

What this world needs more of Love like Angel and Mason have for one another. I hated for the end to come was my best set of trilogy books I have ever read 9 books in less than a month. Thank you Brenda Kennedy for your wonderful Love stories
Kayleigh Deal
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful ending to a beautiful series! I cheered when Jim was no more! I hated him! I loved this final story!
Dori
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Must Read - It is and Awesome Trilogy - Couldn't put them down
Kathy Noboa
Sep 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm a sucker for happy endings. After what they been through they deserved this fairy tale ending.
  • Bound by Honor Bound by Love (Native American Romance #3)
  • Moon in the Mirror (Tess Noncoire #2)
  • The Edge of Everything (Haven, #3)
  • The Interior Life
  • The Playboy's Redemption (The Mackenzies, # 5)
  • Wreck You (Coldcreek, #3)
  • Days of Grass
  • Epic (Going the Distance, #2)
  • Summer Love (Senior Year #1)
  • Catch My Breath (Breathe, #2)
  • And The Beat Goes On (Serenade Series #4)
  • Worth It All (All, #3)
  • Show Stopper (Rock & Release, Act #3)
  • This I Promise You
  • My Chance (Chance, #2)
  • Callie's Story (Now and Forever, #1.5)
  • Ravage (Resist, #2)
  • Entangled Souls (Scarred Hearts, #1.5)
Brenda Kennedy is an award winner, an Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and a Publishers Weekly bestselling author. She is a true believer of romance. Her stories are based on the relationships that define our lives - compassionate, emotionally gripping, and uplifting novels with true to life characters, that stay with her readers long after the last page is turned.

Her varied, not always pleasant backgro

Starting Over Trilogy (3 books)
  • A New Beginning (Starting Over Trilogy #1)
  • Saving Angel (Starting Over Trilogy #2)