Start by marking “Zhuan Falun: The Complete Teachings of Falun Gong” as Want to Read:
Zhuan Falun: The Complete Teachings of Falun Gong

Zhuan Falun: The Complete Teachings of Falun Gong

Zhuan Falun is the core comprehensive book about Falun Gong -- and a best-selling book in China before it was banned.
Published May 31st 2001 by Fair Winds Press (MA) (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Zhuan Falun, please sign up.
Lewis Only if you're happy to employ mental gymnastics to crush any doubts you may have when reading it(and there will be plenty of them believe me)

Henry
Aug 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The greatest book ever written. One cannot possibly understand its inner meaning in one read. Unusually written, I found it confronting the first time, completely different the second and by the third time I couldn't stop reading it. I still read it all these years later. Guaranteed, this book will fundamentally change the way you think about life, the universe and everything.

David
Oct 27, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
This is most likely the most enlightening book ever written.

I've learned more from it than any other spiritual or metaphysical book ever.

This book gives insights that continue to expand every time you read it. This book gives and gives.

All you have to do is be aware of it and you'll be hooked for life.

Janine
Aug 09, 2012 added it
Gives you hope for the future, and a whole sense of understanding the universe.
Derek Padula
Aug 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The greatest non-fiction book I've ever read. It helps me discover my true self. What more is there to want?

The greatest fiction book would be The Divine Comedy, in case you're curious.
Fariborz Tavanaei
GREAT BOOK !
Chrisy Trudeau
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you are so fortunate, it will be the most important book you ever read. You should definitely have a read and find out if it is so :).
Xdyj
May 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction
Firstly, as a supporter of freedom of expression & conscience I am against the banning of this book in China & the prosecution of Falun Gong. I read the Chinese version out of curiosity, and it's an awful mix of pseudoscience & Buddhist/Christian/Marxist terminology. Not very well written as the author conceded in the beginning, and is also a bit homophobic, but as a religious text probably not much worse than many others.
Sandeep
Feb 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Book.
maya
Oct 29, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
^^ I read the electronic copy i downloaded from falundafa.org.

i don't know if i'd come to consider this book as most important thing in the world... for me, that is.. *wink* but it really is something...

following the teachings in the book, it would not be wise to explain the dafa for i'm not a master.
what i'll explain may not be the true dafa.

the gist though is as follows: ( base on my feeble understanding)

- falun dafa is a cultivation practice.

- upgrade the xinxing ( mind nature, character, or
bad
Dec 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: buddhist-qigong
banned in russia by chinese communists (um what's up with that?)
has to be good!
Oksigenhitam
Oct 13, 2008 rated it it was amazing
after read this book, I dont want to read other books
Nicholas
Mar 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone (just about)
Recommended to Nicholas by: Brian Marple
By far the best book I have ever picked up. This book looks seriously at the important question of how to live your life and why. An excellent guide. I read it everyday.
Ivy
May 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dropped
I tried very hard to read this with a beginner's mind (i.e. with no judgment), but halfway through it, I really can't do it anymore.

There are so many logically fallacies in there, so many anecdotes based on poor understanding of world religions and physics in there that makes it very hard for me to TRUST this as a serious body of philosophical knowledge. He mentions things like Ica Stones and other artefacts that prove there was human intelligence in the pre-historic era. A simple Google search
Nguyen Van Thuong
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my book of life for sure. I have spent several years to read and accept it, don’t know what kept me to continuing to read, just want to accept it and tried hard. Now i am a believer and read it everyday! 🙂 just want to tell that maybe it is hard, but it worth to try and try again and again.
David
Oct 27, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to David by: A Falun Dafa practitioner
This is another version of the book Zhuan Falun that I previously reviewed. Either version of Zhuan Falun is more than worth its weight in gold.

You can't find a treasure like this anywhere else.

Start reading now and begin to enrich your life in ways that you never dreamed possible.

Shawn
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great Great Great
Danial
i read it everyday,the result of reading improves everytime!
this book is more important than everything in the world for me!
Lewis
Dec 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
If something is hard to do then you can do it.
This is the logic of Li Hongzhi with regards to enduring tribulations. It's not bad advice. In fact many of the things in this book are defenitely good ideas and practices. What is my main problem with it?
If i have to try so hard to believe it then i must be in the presence of crap.
He binds what is good from both Taoism and Buddhism to create a psuedo-religion, that in fact is not a religion at all but a meditation and cultivation system. If that
Doan Thanh
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A book from Divine. Words simply cannot explain it. I think I have read it at least 20 times but there are still much much more to learn! Many Falun Gong practitioners I know have read it 200 times and they are still learning it.
Ani Mani
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
عالیترینه. من کل سوالات زندگیم رو جواب گرفتم
Jesse Moran
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great teachings
Armstrong
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book isn't ink on paper like every other book.
It clears your mind.
Lifetime reading
Sky Feather
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Κριτική από την δεύτερη ανάγνωση, 24 Νοεμβρίου 2017
Ένα μοναδικό σε δυναμική βιβλίο, που μαζί με την πρακτική εξάσκηση οδηγεί τον αναζητητή στην ολοκλήρωση και στην υπέρβαση πέρα από οιαδήποτε όρια. Το βιβλίο αυτό είναι ό,τι σημαντικότερο έχει αποκαλυφθεί ποτέ στην τρέχουσα περίοδο Kalpa.

Κριτική από την πρώτη μου ανάγνωση, 3 Οκτωβρίου 2016
Στο Τζουάν Φάλουν, ο Λι Χονγκζί εμβαθύνει πραγματικά στη φιλοσοφία του Φάλουν Ντάφα, καταπιανόμενος με τις λεπτοφυέστερες εκφάνσεις των διαστάσεων, καθώς και με
Amir Ali Arezoo
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
کتاب فوقالعادهای برای شناخت هستی که در اصل مجموعه سخنرانی های آقای لی هنگجی هستش
در ایران باقیمت پایین هفت هزار تومان در بعضی کتاب فروشی ها به صورت تقریباً ممنوعه به فروش میرسه و علت قیمت پایینش دیدگاه کسانی هست که این کتاب رو عرضه میکنن یعنی نباید در این راه سود مادی کسب بشه
همینطور فیلم های آموزشی و کتاب ها به صورت رایگان باید در اختیار همه قرار بگیره

• Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis
  • The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine
  • The Secret Teachers of the Western World
  • How the World Is Made: The Story of Creation according to Sacred Geometry
  • The Future of the Body: Explorations into the Further Evolution of Human Nature
  • Dispelling Wetiko: Breaking the Curse of Evil
  • Irreducible Mind: Toward a Psychology for the 21st Century
  • The Fourfold Path to Healing: Working with the Laws of Nutrition, Therapeutics, Movement, and Meditation in the Art of Medicine
  • Global Brain: The Evolution of the Mass Mind from the Big Bang to the 21st Century
  • Awakening to the Spirit World: The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation